Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

To Rising and Martin, From Rising4Chaos server

This is a discussion on To Rising and Martin, From Rising4Chaos server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont know if they check this forum, but i'm sure they do. Its the only way to reach them ...
Page: 1

Mirito

Default To Rising and Martin, of Rising4Chaos server

I dont know if they check this forum, but i'm sure they do. Its the only way to reach them since their support is stupid as **** and they keep banning people who ask something in forum. Here you cannot ban nor delete my post thats why i'm posting here.

I would like to ask these guys (GM's from the server Rising4chaos) why are they so stupid. If people want a support like yours they would play USKO. All the private servers i've played on, have a wonderfull support, yours is a USKO-like, that is no help to anyone, and no1 gonna play a server with a poor support.

People try to warn you about the bugs in your server and all you do is banning the people who told you about the bug, people report speedhacks, and lots of hacks and all you do is deleting the posts and banning the player that made the report instead of banning the cheater. You also say you will decrease the nps of np transferers but you do nothing and you say you did which is totally ridiculous.

What kind of politic is that? And who the hell is answering the support tickets? Is it a brainless guy or something? Does he know english? We ask "Was the dinner good?" and the answer is "Yes the sky is blue" this is just an example of how your support is, millions of times people write a support ticket, you guys take like 6 tickets to resolve a problem wasting players reward points (yes because now you need to waste your points to get this poor support) and still dont solve the problem. But this is only when we get lucky by having an answer cuz most of the times the ticket is just closed.

Yes you can say i'm totally pissed and "If you dont like it dont play" but this is just the voice of 1 of all unsatisfied players on your server. I'm not talking by myself, i'm talking by 2 clans, probably 3 in your server.

This is also for any other GM's around from other servers, please have a good support to your players, its the most important thing on a private server. If people play a PS is to have fun and with a poor support your literally fucking up all the fun that we should have.

PS: The fake GM Nicolle is also a stupid thing these guys created just to say they have another GM, if anyone is thinking about joining this server, please think twice.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Mirito; 01-23-2010 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Typo

+ 1 rising4chaos has been like this since it was wiped . sux as hell

I know dude...their support is worse than K2 has....stupid ass ghays...im sure they've now using automated machines that are saying ''U sir,just got OWNED !'' when u ask question on support...

One more guy has opened his eyes .

Mirito

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    One more guy has opened his eyes .
    I wonder how they didnt ban you from their forum yet... Seriously if i could i would fuck up this server so badly but i dont have the knowledge for it.

Everything is bad, support, bugs, hacks, cheaters, legit players get banned and cheaters doesnt. And then they claim they did the updates to their server when they bought it from someone else.

Hey cutie Senior Member

thats why there is ko4life server coming out.
    play that

and call all your friends, clans and enemies from rising to play it

Banned

So true so true, only people who say Rising rocks are those GM buttbuddies

isnt that a synonyme for revelation? or am i totally wrong?

Mirito

Quote Originally Posted by crackurbak View Post
    thats why there is ko4life server coming out.
    play that

and call all your friends, clans and enemies from rising to play it
    You bet i will and i hope Rising server goes down. They cant even fix a damn ap boost now on this server both nations have ap boost in wars making the war so so stupid. But they cant even fix that, and the excuse is "Its done on purpose".

A guy just wrote something on rising forum like "Skilled players can only be seen on a pk server where everyone has the same gear" and the post got deleted and i bet the user was banned for saying the words "pk server".

So so lame...Everyone from rising who reads this post lets join ko4life and let martin and rising die in hell, dun forget to chargeback your money before you do it (if u're a donator ofc)

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    isnt that a synonyme for revelation? or am i totally wrong?
    Revelation are not GM's but its the clan who keep the server alive but most of the people are getting tired of rising's bullshits and sooner or later everyone will quit.

7Uper

Mirate u can use hacks in rising?u cant hack on it nomore i think u getting desperate man lol
    btw mirato this server is 2 yrs old ppl that get owned from rising have been say they for ages its rly only the old player that dont like it nomore move on man rising has.

btw rising bought them update? how come they only server with it :doh:im pretty sure the 1st server to code the usko maps/cape r capable to do their updates themself unlike most if not all servers

edit - dont listen to these twats/haters go on risingko u will c its everything a server should be and its so badly run like the twats above mention that there isnt 3 9+ high class items in server that is 3 month+ old after wipe :doh:

Mirito

Quote Originally Posted by 7Uper View Post
    Mirate u can use hacks in rising?u cant hack on it nomore i think u getting desperate man lol
    btw mirato this server is 2 yrs old ppl that get owned from rising have been say they for ages its rly only the old player that dont like it nomore move on man rising has.

btw rising bought them update? how come they only server with it :doh:im pretty sure the 1st server to code the usko maps/cape r capable to do their updates themself unlike most if not all servers

edit - dont listen to these twats/haters go on risingko u will c its everything a server should be and its so badly run like the twats above mention that there isnt 3 9+ high class items in server that is 3 month+ old after wipe :doh:
    I dont know who you are but you seem like you know nothing about this server or you are a completly moron. Or ofc a GM.

Rising and Martin bought the update of TwoStars, and this guy already said he was paid for it so dont talk nonsense and dont say things you dont know of.

About the hacks...there's no hacks? Is that a joke? There is many guys speedhacking around and wallhacking but Martin doesnt even care about banning them. Please at least when you talk do it with some facts and not just because you are a butt buddy with rko gms.

About the +9 items there is at least 4 +9s that i know of, so again dont talk nonsense.

PS: If you are a player whats your in-game name Mr.Theresnohacks?
    Last edited by Mirito; 01-24-2010 at 09:08 PM.

Rising is crap server there is no doubt.When it was realised,Rhea especially it was good one,but then with time it was becoming worse and worse,all coz of martin and rising,also no doubts...
    As i can see 90% of rising population already moved to ko4life and that would make server empty or dead.

7Uper

Quote Originally Posted by Mirito View Post
    About the +9 items there is at least 4 +9s that i know of, so again dont talk nonsense.
    ?
    jezz just reliesed another post abour rising lolol the guy who posted this got owned hard and come here to cry he has even posted it on snoxd roflmao talk bout crying hard

btw ur quote this just shows u for what u rly r a desperate bitter guy i said 3 and u say 4 lol..like i no whats gonna be the exact number of 9s lol but its not alot and its up 3 months which shows u its well ran? i dont c speedhacking bro since last patch i been pking all week its just desperate stuff i doubt they buy it cause they added other things with them patch and if they did buy it who fking cares? its only server with thats kind of advanced upgrade wouldnt it have cost lots at least they using the donation money on server unlike others rofl u would have played other servers that u dont like but u dont make post bout that server theres something bout rising eh?come back when have a valid point u bitter bitter guy

edit didnt c last post ko4life got lot of hype but going by what my friend says its boring and looking at bug list it look like lots of bugs the risings sexykos r far more superior log on both and u will see a big difference in gap
    Last edited by 7Uper; 01-25-2010 at 09:10 AM.

just fuck off 7uper
    martin isnt even banning cheaters lol
    he said he will reduce nps of a players that abused a bug to gain nps and he didnt do it
    a video in cheaters reporting section about a priest with speed hack in reporting section has been there for more then 5 days not to mention some reports are there for more then 3 weaks...
    even usko has a better support lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mirito View Post
    I wonder how they didnt ban you from their forum yet... Seriously if i could i would fuck up this server so badly but i dont have the knowledge for it.

Everything is bad, support, bugs, hacks, cheaters, legit players get banned and cheaters doesnt. And then they claim they did the updates to their server when they bought it from someone else.
    You dont have any idea how many comments of mine ware deleted and i got muted for many times in forums and ingame but i guess many people stood behid my back for which i thank so they didnt have the balls to bann me . I tryed to warn so many people not to get into this shit , i was allways the "bad" guy, but infact i was voicing my opinion no matter what .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast