Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To Rising and Martin, From Rising4Chaos server

This is a discussion on To Rising and Martin, From Rising4Chaos server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by 7Uper i nvr played rhea so cant comment but u dont buy reward points u earn it ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by 7Uper View Post
    i nvr played rhea so cant comment but u dont buy reward points u earn it rofl at least u get rewarded for voting for them unlike all the other servers in the better pk servers u need to donate for scs lol.. god but theres something bout rising eh? nyway this is nothing to do with p servers its a message to martin and rising because the guy 99.99% got pwned in cz go make a post about in in them forum or spam them support

Just as I said, damn something wrong with your comprehensive skills or what?

You could either donate
    or vote for the server and get reward points (4-5 days of voting would get you 1 ac and 1 hp set...)

And what does it matter if I got owned or not. I had nazi symbol but didn't mean a thing to me. I just play for fun, if I was the biggest noob in ko and I still liked it I would stay to play. Good or bad, all the same to me.

I forgot my trade/inn password so i've sent a ticket in order to recover it providing all the account info,and the admin is showing me the way of how to change my Secret Code...

Last edited by n3n4dw4r; 01-29-2010 at 09:17 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123