Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Toxicko suck server!you shouldnt try it! Suck server you ever saw!

This is a discussion on Toxicko suck server!you shouldnt try it! Suck server you ever saw! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; suck server!!! gms/admins help their friends gear uppp ban peoples for no reasonnnn and no support peoples. gm/admin delete items ...
Page: 1

Default Toxicko suck server!you shouldnt try it! Suck server you ever saw!

suck server!!!
    gms/admins help their friends gear uppp ban peoples for no reasonnnn and no support peoples.

gm/admin delete items for donators and wont support them for they will donate again!

DONATORS THERE OVER POWERED! GMS HELP TO BADCOMPANY CLAN ITEMS!YOU WILL FRAM HARD FOR ITEMS AND OTHER PPL WILL GET IT EASY AND FREE!

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

I quit long time ago :P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post
    I quit long time ago :P
    Same here, I think i still have my baal +8 and baha pauldron there though ^.^

haha suck server ever i seen

O_o Senior Member

Someone's mad.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    haha suck server ever i seen
    +1111111111

Lawl, it's so funny to see people crying because they are mad ... If you do shit somewhere don't me suprised.
    Just saying, i'm in BC and be sure that there is any "help" by any gm/admin, we are just killing all bosses wich drop darkness weapon haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Blower View Post
    Lawl, it's so funny to see people crying because they are mad ... If you do shit somewhere don't me suprised.
    Just saying, i'm in BC and be sure that there is any "help" by any gm/admin, we are just killing all bosses wich drop darkness weapon haha.
    He's not mad, he's actually trying to recruit players to XionaKO so he's bashing the other similar pk/light farm server. Doesn't really make XionaKO community look good huh?

Well if he is trying to recrut people for an other server using this kind of comment ... that shows how kind this guy is .

And shows how bad is Xionako Community yeah haha (atleast this guy)

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    He's not mad, he's actually trying to recruit players to XionaKO so he's bashing the other similar pk/light farm server. Doesn't really make XionaKO community look good huh?
    Exactly , this guy is retarded who thinks he understands and knows everything.

where you see on that topic i talk about xionako lol!

and i dont said all members of Badcompany get items from gm....

just some of them get some help and gms his friend.
    example's:
    Lance
    Woipa

Peoples know i talk TRUE!!!that why many of them LEAVE TOXICKO!!!
    my friend did donate and after 2days his items wipe,he ask for help from admin,and admin ignored him!
    and peoples ban for no reason,and they didnt pass the rules..

Ey non fragile Come cry more about it was your brother Maybe have some patience next time on a other server U do realise that people wont join Xionako just because u say it) ur making xiona looking bad atm not my server U just sound like a crybaby

Ow and one of your clannie.s asked me why you where banned And he even said wow thats a good reason keep him banned

And what getting ignored The guy giving out his password and id to someone else and did not expect to get scammed Sorry but we do not have to cover for someone.s retardedness Keep on making up stupit shit That topic has 20+ reply,s

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicKO View Post
    Ey non fragile Come cry more about it was your brother Maybe have some patience next time on a other server U do realise that people wont join Xionako just because u say it) ur making xiona looking bad atm not my server U just sound like a crybaby

Ow and one of your clannie.s asked me why you where banned And he even said wow thats a good reason keep him banned

And what getting ignored The guy giving out his password and id to someone else and did not expect to get scammed Sorry but we do not have to cover for someone.s retardedness Keep on making up stupit shit That topic has 20+ reply,s
    After reading this post , I want to play in Toxic KO.

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nonfragile View Post
    suck server!!!
    gms/admins help their friends gear uppp ban peoples for no reasonnnn and no support peoples.

gm/admin delete items for donators and wont support them for they will donate again!

DONATORS THERE OVER POWERED! GMS HELP TO BADCOMPANY CLAN ITEMS!YOU WILL FRAM HARD FOR ITEMS AND OTHER PPL WILL GET IT EASY AND FREE!

That server has 50 people online and probably shut down in a couple of weeks, why would people actually donate there?
    The admin's won't bother being helpful & active with such a low population, they know very well it's a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    That server has 50 people online and probably shut down in a couple of weeks, why would people actually donate there?
    The admin's won't bother being helpful & active with such a low population, they know very well it's a lost cause.

Yep not active AT all We are just releasing new things every week/2 weeks

Sorry if we dont answer your pm whiting 5mins anymore But we have other things to do aswel

Even releasing a new custom event at this second Which no other server has Thats whats non fragile is angry about Not replying to his 25 pms he send me in 3 hours

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast