Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Rival Knight Online [Lv. 80 - PK/Light Farm] [ONLINE]

This is a discussion on Rival Knight Online [Lv. 80 - PK/Light Farm] [ONLINE] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by balthasar577 PVP BETA starting in less than one hour! PVP BETA have a lot of fun i ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by balthasar577 View Post
    PVP BETA starting in less than one hour!
    PVP BETA have a lot of fun i like that BUMP!
    I'll bring my 36 members clan mate.
    just one suggestion warriors are too weak they make 500 damage we can't vs with rogues i have good combo but still weak on Hell Blade and mages make 100% stun with 100 resistence light + potion light aggg i cant vs with mages
    and there is visual bug with the HP on monster and HP on players too they show slowly check it out and i was playing BETA with warrior with 5 friends and now not purifactor on skill warrior master 16 they is important for us makeeeeeeeee 1 minute cooldown not remove the skill i am from HOPEKO all skills working for warrios ok!!
    Thanks BEST PVP SERVER
    Last edited by HolyShit; 05-30-2015 at 04:16 PM.
    balthasar577 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyShit View Post
    PVP BETA have a lot of fun i like that BUMP!
    I'll bring my 36 members clan mate.
    just one suggestion warriors are too weak they make 500 damage we can't vs with rogues i have good combo but still weak on Hell Blade and mages make 100% stun with 100 resistence light + potion light aggg i cant vs with mages
    and there is visual bug with the HP on monster and HP on players too they show slowly check it out and i was playing BETA with warrior with 5 friends and now not purifactor on skill warrior master 16 they is important for us makeeeeeeeee 1 minute cooldown not remove the skill i am from HOPEKO all skills working for warrios ok!!
    Thanks BEST PVP SERVER
    It is great to see this kind of feedback!
    We are having PVP BETA for the purpose of updating all the skill damages so we won't encounter problems on official.
    Those skills will be added together with the 83 level / skill patch which is going to be implemented within a month if players will agree with it.

PVP BETA is going good we had quite a nice amount of users online at the start and you can still find some PK now!

It is great to see this kind of feedback!
    We are having PVP BETA for the purpose of updating all the skill damages so we won't encounter problems on official.
    Those skills will be added together with the 83 level / skill patch which is going to be implemented within a month if players will agree with it.

PVP BETA is going good we had quite a nice amount of users online at the start and you can still find some PK now!
    sounds fair ,going play here good luck add the skill please important for warrios if is PK PVP it is perfect check damage skills on warrior and stun mage please thanks

Server is offline? i cant log

Quote Originally Posted by HolyShit View Post
    Thanks BEST PVP SERVER
    Yea agree with you. warrior skills too weak, and admin said he got complain that warrior skill are too power. This KO skills are not balance, rogue and mage can take warrior EASILY.

Quote Originally Posted by LynyrdSkynyrd View Post
    Yea agree with you. warrior skills too weak, and admin said he got complain that warrior skill are too power. This KO skills are not balance, rogue and mage can take warrior EASILY.
    People had all kind of ideas,some said Warrior is to strong others that Rogue is to strong and the third that Mage is to strong,however i will balance it as good as possible.

PVP BETA period has ended official launch date will be announced tomorrow!

People had all kind of ideas,some said Warrior is to strong others that Rogue is to strong and the third that Mage is to strong,however i will balance it as good as possible.

PVP BETA period has ended official launch date will be announced tomorrow!
    The mage Light have 100% stun you have to check and thanks for the update - info

BUMP!!

Deffo gona be here on the official, looking forward to some excellent PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    I will definitely check this out in the PVP beta and give you an update
    Minor is working fine in the MYKO client
    balthasar577 likes this.

Server official is going to start 6.6.2015 [20:00 +3 GMT]

Call your friends - prepare your clans the big battle will soon begin!

Banned

Looks good, it's worth giving it a try, so I'll come.

I'm so exciting waiting the server man! good date for official!

The hype is real !

You really havn't advertised much at all, plus your launcher your server just before APEXKO? no offence but you must be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    You really havn't advertised much at all, plus your launcher your server just before APEXKO? no offence but you must be stupid.
    did you notice ApexKO is a farm v20xx server, and this 1 is v1298 server , almost FULL PVP? ... " no offence but you must be stupid. "

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast