Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Rival Knight Online [Lv. 80 - PK/Light Farm] [ONLINE]

This is a discussion on Rival Knight Online [Lv. 80 - PK/Light Farm] [ONLINE] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I need to say aside from some minor problems (which should be solved tomorrow),we had no bigger problems. Special Lunar ...
Page: 6

I need to say aside from some minor problems (which should be solved tomorrow),we had no bigger problems.
    Special Lunar War took place since Barcelona won the CL.

jackcrosa likes this.

It is really an impressive server , I love it and it has a great population for pk , so much fun !

free bump , PK is awesome !!

We are extremely lucky,ACME doesn't support 1298 anymore and has been blocked,i'm preparing a server move on to the cracked SOACS,
    as soon as we get enough donations we will purchase the licensed SOACS.

Once again guys we're sorry about this but seems like luck just isn't on our side. :/
    Working on getting the server up in the following hours including all the patches needed.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by balthasar577 View Post
    We are extremely lucky,ACME doesn't support 1298 anymore and has been blocked,i'm preparing a server move on to the cracked SOACS,
    as soon as we get enough donations we will purchase the licensed SOACS.

Once again guys we're sorry about this but seems like luck just isn't on our side. :/
    Working on getting the server up in the following hours including all the patches needed.
    SOACS 1298 support will be over in 23 days.
    Only SOACS 1453 will be supported from now on.

As for ACME, it's not supported for almost a year already so I guess that the person who sold the ACME to you, pretty much has fooled you.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    SOACS 1298 support will be over in 23 days.
    Only SOACS 1453 will be supported from now on.

As for ACME, it's not supported for almost a year already so I guess that the person who sold the ACME to you, pretty much has fooled you.
    Thanks for the information!

Hasn't really been sold to me i have used it since it was free and a good starting point,but seems like we have to up our game.
    nickos3 likes this.

First of all; DO NOT launch a server lf you have no idea about how to do. The server is crap as shit cause they have no idea on the security system. l have to delete whole server files from my pc right now.
    They don't know what kind of version they are using and what kind of soacs or acme will cover their asses.

hope you get it back online, i had a bit of fun playing as a time paser

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Only two complaints about the server so far is the fact that you can't take wings off and the fact there's nothing to farm yet (alongside the fact of the low drop %), but other than that, it's pretty swell. Classes seem relatively well balanced (obviously mages are going to have a high stun rate at the moment since no1 has any uniques), warriors and sins seem to do decent damage (and equal!). GM's are usually on to help you during all times of the day, and they're responsive with (what seems like) fluent english, so + i guess to the server.
    balthasar577 likes this.

First of all i would like to alpologize to the really faithful people that played/play on the server.
    Today simple wasn't our day and i can't really describe how i feel after all of this since all i wanted was to create something fun.
    First of all ACME bailed on us after 2 months,with no notice at all,than after a few really painful hours to change everything from ACME to SOACS,we've
    had some login errors and after we've manually helped people that needed it our datacenter started having problems.
    There were some bugs created on the transfer so i'll be dealing with that once i'm back home.

Once again thanks to the people that still do believe in us,i'll try to come up with something to attract people again like we did on the launch.
    If you need me leave a PM here or on our Forums.
    iKill likes this.

Server was rly fun on the start i came home at 4 in the morning and there was insane pk!
    I rly do hope you get everything straight youre one of the best admins out there

A lot of new updates have been done towards improving the server for our players!
    I know i've promised the Vote Point system and new website to be finished but since we had to completely change to SOACS,we're going to make sure everything in-game works as intended!
    PK on the server is still quite amazing!

Morning PK (Europe GMT+3):

During the day:

Lunar War will start in 30 minutes if we have enough users online!

Amazing server really !

We've been through a lot of trouble with all the changing which had to be done,but we are getting back up there!

New Manner/Bunny quests will be added together with bosses that drop Undefeatable items.
    Updates on the event schedule can be read on our forums.
    It's not to late to join at all you can compete with starting gear - getting better Weapons can be done within a day - Armors will take a couple of day.

Quote Originally Posted by balthasar577 View Post
    We've been through a lot of trouble with all the changing which had to be done,but we are getting back up there!

New Manner/Bunny quests will be added together with bosses that drop Undefeatable items.
    Updates on the event schedule can be read on our forums.
    It's not to late to join at all you can compete with starting gear - getting better Weapons can be done within a day - Armors will take a couple of day.

Downloading right now finally.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast