Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

RLB private server?

This is a discussion on RLB private server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I searched for 1 but didnt find any servers with rlb. I dont know anything about private servers so is ...
Page: 1

Default RLB private server?

I searched for 1 but didnt find any servers with rlb.

I dont know anything about private servers so is it even possible to make 1 with rlb? and if it is id like if some1 made 1 im sure theres more people thinking the same and would sure wanna play it.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by asdas View Post
    I searched for 1 but didnt find any servers with rlb.

I dont know anything about private servers so is it even possible to make 1 with rlb? and if it is id like if some1 made 1 im sure theres more people thinking the same and would sure wanna play it.
    SecretKO has RLB i believe.

yeah, secret ko does, but it also has all those gay weapons that they just made up, i'd love to play an rlb server, with normal usko items, and without all the gay gaurds and sloths etc. i think a server like that would be beast

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiT View Post
    yeah, secret ko does, but it also has all those gay weapons that they just made up, i'd love to play an rlb server, with normal usko items, and without all the gay gaurds and sloths etc. i think a server like that would be beast
    i agree so much i dont even care if it doesnt have rlb but i hate when servers add the stupid ass made up items it just is stupid like they say its a private server and with starter gear you can survive but it becomes just like usko the babashoppers win as always

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bloodpain View Post
    i agree so much i dont even care if it doesnt have rlb but i hate when servers add the stupid ass made up items it just is stupid like they say its a private server and with starter gear you can survive but it becomes just like usko the babashoppers win as always
    What you are looking for is called a PK private server then... because those have even armors and weapons. If you are looking to play a farm server, then I suggest you stop crying about these things.... as you are probably one of the people that will always be down on the food chain.

So your choice really: A) PK private server OR B) Stop crying.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    What you are looking for is called a PK private server then... because those have even armors and weapons. If you are looking to play a farm server, then I suggest you stop crying about these things.... as you are probably one of the people that will always be down on the food chain.

So your choice really: A) PK private server OR B) Stop crying.
    im talking about pk servers excuse me for not making that known... and if you want to talk like you are all high and mighty why dont you find a server and we will have perfectly even gear and we can vs and see who is the low man on the food chain after that... ty bb

im talking about pk servers excuse me for not making that known... and if you want to talk like you are all high and mighty why dont you find a server and we will have perfectly even gear and we can vs and see who is the low man on the food chain after that... ty bb
    I am all high and mighty... ask anyone here on the forum, I'm the best mage. Other then that what you just said in that post totally contradicted to what you previously said. PK servers have OP players? Really? I thought PK servers were out there to even out the levels/items to make the PK even between the whole community?

You're still at the bottom of my food chain my little chicken.

dec. 07.

rly?

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    dec. 07.

rly?

rly?

Banned Senior Member

im not tryinig to start shit with you but all im saying is that there are servers that say they are pk servers and yet they have all the angelic items and special armor where the babashoppers are way way better than the average joe. i dont understand why you have to talk shit on the internet

You just said the word j/k fight nice guys besides everyone these days talks shit even if they are not on the net why do you think there is so much violence in this world

Join date > posts.

random much?

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Nik , ur not the best mage in ko. ur not even one of the top mages. so grow up kiddo

im not tryinig to start shit with you but all im saying is that there are servers that say they are pk servers and yet they have all the angelic items and special armor where the babashoppers are way way better than the average joe. i dont understand why you have to talk shit on the internet
    It is my duty to shit talk on the internet and to troll people. On topic though, name me one server that clearly says "PK Server" and has this type of layout of having things that you have to farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Join date > posts.

random much?
    Talk about random... who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Nik , ur not the best mage in ko. ur not even one of the top mages. so grow up kiddo
    You're just narrow minded by the fact that I don't like your people... that is Turks. So these type of responses are the typical biased ones we see quite often. It's ok though, no need to tell me... I still know you think I'm the best mage.

i'm 06, mr almost 08.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast