Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 65

RLB private server?

This is a discussion on RLB private server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by coolboyp2 Seems like you've given up from here Well I'm the one with the last response which ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Seems like you've given up from here
    Well I'm the one with the last response which totally counters and diminishes his "facts"... if you ask me, I'm the one that ended the debate in a win.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    So funny, the almost 08'ers.

    I love randoms! <3

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    So funny, the almost 08'ers.

    I love randoms! <3
    I gotta love the 06ers who pop out of their holes and are suddenly the random ones, yet they think they're known because they're 06ers... roflcopter

  4. #34
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Chemical , you might be 06 but you're bad bro

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Chemical , you might be 06 but you're bad bro
    He both bad and soon to be mad.

  6. #36
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    He's already mad he used Jeff's "The opposite of everyone else" on ko-tastic clan topic ... jelly much?

  7. #37
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Ahh, mad eh?

    Just cause i made you cry in the past.

    It's ok. i'm jelly.

  8. #38
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Whatever you say chief. Fact is, just because you would like to shut me up due to my ego and try to state your own personal agenda opinions, does not make them true... yet as a matter of fact it usually makes it quite the opposite. So telling me I'm no good at mage is like saying I'm the best mage. Thanks buddy.

    And funny how the community works. At first for quite some time people call me a troll... so I go along with it... and now, voila, apparently I am no more. As I said, whatever you say chief... I guess I'm not a troll.
    Ah, i see. First things first, I wouldn't be so foolish as to try shut you up; my efforts cannot compete with the depths of you conceitedness and would ergo, be fruitless. You may be right in saying that I am simply stating my opinion. That it is void of truth? Perhaps. However, your arrogance seems to have blinded you into believing your some kind of truth-midas, turning opinions into bonified fact. You've been both courteous and educational enough to provide me with not one, but two facts throughout your attempt to falsify my opinion (but not really). Ontop of that you havn't actually seemed to provide any specific refutes to what I've been saying about your attention-needy disposition.

    Oh and if you're playing this semantic game of oppisite bullshitery then, erm:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Either way, your a average-good mage at best, let down by the fact your hella needy for peer-respect from interweb nobodies.
    It means I would of said you're a below-average / bad mage?

    I can understand why people would label your self-infatuated drivel as trolling, but your efforts are greenhorne at best. Learn to troll properly, or someone will recreate a lexical Kosovo all over your Serbian nonsence.
    Last edited by Zealous; 09-30-2011 at 10:14 PM.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Ouch, jelly much eh?

  10. #40
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Ouch, jelly much eh?
    I see you 'mirin.

  11. #41
    Senior Member Chemical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    I think you made the kid QQ :/

  12. #42
    HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    284

    Default

    ROFL

    totally out of topic and nothing but flames XD

    back on topic
    would be nice to have an ROFD private server... fak anything after that patch... especially all those new stuff from krowaz... all so fugly

  13. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    Ahh, mad eh?

    Just cause i made you cry in the past.

    It's ok. i'm jelly.
    lol yup I'm crying a river.. that's how bad things have gotten. See what I mean, you're pretty new to the forums even for an 06er... you'll learn your lesson after today the hard way I guess .

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Ah, i see. First things first, I wouldn't be so foolish as to try shut you up; my efforts cannot compete with the depths of you conceitedness and would ergo, be fruitless. You may be right in saying that I am simply stating my opinion. That it is void of truth? Perhaps. However, your arrogance seems to have blinded you into believing your some kind of truth-midas, turning opinions into bonified fact. You've been both courteous and educational enough to provide me with not one, but two facts throughout your attempt to falsify my opinion (but not really). Ontop of that you havn't actually seemed to provide any specific refutes to what I've been saying about your attention-needy disposition.

    Oh and if you're playing this semantic game of oppisite bullshitery then, erm:

    It means I would of said you're a below-average / bad mage?

    I can understand why people would label your self-infatuated drivel as trolling, but your efforts are greenhorne at best. Learn to troll properly, or someone will recreate a lexical Kosovo all over your Serbian nonsence.
    We all know when tHeUnBeAtAbLe says something they're pure facts kkthx. It's like written in stone.

    My "attention-neediness"as you say... it's called having an expertise that you know you're really good at, and just like to gloat about it... nothing really new to society, it's pretty common amongst people. It's a gaming forum, and what else can you boost about then the game you're playing. It sort of like a simply equation, good at mage = has the right to gloat.... the consequences are howerver that you get flamed for it... so it's not just about the gloating that I'm in for, but also I love making people mad when they start flaming and they can't break me and they rage even more. Makes a day's worth of lols.

    Oh and it's only common sense that you would say I'm an average mage, that way you can keep your statement "valid" by making it seem like you're telling the truth.... nonetheless, it's still a statement to under-judge my real skills. But it's ok, for years I've had to deal with haters like you... yeah I get it that you want to bring an egoish person down... but to say that he actually sucks at mage when he's not... not gonna work out sorry.

    As for the trolling, I'm simply stating what the community calls me... most called me a troll, so I just simply took the title in. On the other hand here you are going against what most of the others have called me... yet on top of that you try to define your own meaning of troll and try to prove that I'm not. The funny thing is, I really don't care if I am or am not lol... give me the title of a troll, or not a troll... I'll take either or, don't really care.

  14. #44
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    So funny, the almost 08'ers.

    I love randoms! <3
    lol... randoms, that's why i've played myko since deimos?... this guy

  15. #45
    Exceptional
    Guest

    Default

    HEY IM 11'ER and im no wait im not proud of it i dont give a fck about it LOL... Being random or called random doesnt mean anything to me cause u know what? you people all are random to me since i dont know any one of you. so be my guest and start feeling like random LOLOLOLOLOL. and yes im writing in blue <.<

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •