Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

RLB private server?

This is a discussion on RLB private server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In all fairness brosef, you are a pretty damn good mage. I have plaid with and against you. Best mage ...
Page: 5

In all fairness brosef, you are a pretty damn good mage. I have plaid with and against you. Best mage ever ? No.

Who is the best mage ever or which mages people believe to be better than you ? It would be pointless to name them since you will disagree. But in my (granted short, very short) experience playing with you, i remember more people telling you (this is, people that we plaid with) that another mage was better than you more than them telling you that you where the best.

I like you though, ego freakness aside jajajaja. You bring spiceness to the forums, to say the least.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    In all fairness brosef, you are a pretty damn good mage. I have plaid with and against you. Best mage ever ? No.

Who is the best mage ever or which mages people believe to be better than you ? It would be pointless to name them since you will disagree. But in my (granted short, very short) experience playing with you, i remember more people telling you (this is, people that we plaid with) that another mage was better than you more than them telling you that you where the best.

I like you though, ego freakness aside jajajaja. You bring spiceness to the forums, to say the least.
    You jelly too Jammin

And of course people would keep trying to say this mage is better, this mage is better... anyone would like to bring down an egoistical person down back to earth. I even remember on KO Tastic how they joked around... best mage... no Rabi is #1 mage... it was all just so they can kill my ego .

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    lol as Charlie Sheen says.... winning!

And please do tell me these amazing mages that you have played with. If you can only name 2-3, then question rises why did you say average when you should have said one of the top mages,... however you probably can't even name one... but since I wrote this, you will try very hard to remember a couple of names just so you can say "voila, I gave you a list" ... and at which point I would just lol and laugh you.

That was to save you trouble in responding, all in all, we know who the best mage is... and well enough who won this debate... now take a walk aussie.
    I can't understand why name dropping / not name dropping would make my point relevant / irrelant. However, if I remember correctly there was a thread long ago about best classes from each server on this forum, with many mages proposed as being the best of their servers (including people to vouch to for them, serving as something of a consensus). Just to appease you, if I were to name the best I've played with it would have to be the long time top np holder ::ShiChi:: from FreeDoM clan, back in the first year of beramus. But he's not the best, as there isn't exactly a way of knowing for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

Yo Jvdah, been long time since our akara days >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Yo Jvdah, been long time since our akara days >.<
    Too damn long mang. I still remember pking with you and your brother back when lvl 70-72 was good enough to do some pwng in cz. Good times

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    Shit I played ko since the beginning and look at my join date I just figured I would make a ko4life account to make a few bucks and a few posts about things
    rofl +1 their argument is just dumb :P

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345