Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Royal Empire | Farm Server [LV 70]

This is a discussion on Royal Empire | Farm Server [LV 70] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's not Twostars, two is way too busy with his source to open a PSKO. Rainmaker is a member on ...
Page: 12

Banned Senior Member

It's not Twostars, two is way too busy with his source to open a PSKO. Rainmaker is a member on Snoxd and just learned things very quickly and saw what the community wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlskrone View Post
    All good and right,but i am wondering who is Rainmaker?

He is someone that knows KO very good,he knows community very good,he knows how to develope a good server... First i though it could be twostars?
    You gonna say '' twostars would do it better ''... - No he wouldn't do better,since he wouldn't want to expose hes self..
    But hey its not twostars... It's someone thats its very known in ko community.. guess like making some fast bucks or something?
    So who is it? It's definetly not hes first project... He definetly had alot more servers,and he definetly changes the name all the time?... So im just wondering when this server will die out.

But yeah its a fun server
    Nope, it's not me. For one thing, I'm not from Turkey. =p
    For another, I really, really, don't want to be touching any of the old stuff. At all.

All my attention is currently on updating the server source, and lately, updating the client source (something which I don't think anyone else has done yet. I've made great progress on it so far, though there's mostly a LOT of boring UI code left to implement...).

Running a server isn't really high on my to-do list at this stage. On the other hand, sucking it up and implementing more UI code (oh PM windows, I'm looking at you. You're up next.), is.
    So, not me.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

He is someone that knows KO very good,he knows community very good,he knows how to develope a good server... First i though it could be twostars?
    You gonna say '' twostars would do it better ''... - No he wouldn't do better,since he wouldn't want to expose hes self..
    But hey its not twostars... It's someone thats its very known in ko community.. guess like making some fast bucks or something?
    So who is it? It's definetly not hes first project... He definetly had alot more servers,and he definetly changes the name all the time?... So im just wondering when this server will die out.

Lol you think to much, its an old KO4U player named "Pyro / Rainmaker"

server's great!

If twostars makes a server, you'll notice the difference. Actually he pretty much made my server and all other 1298 servers out there lol. We can do this thing because of his releases on snoxd. Even ACME files bases on his works.

By the way, it's my first server ever. I started improving this server since I downloaded the files on twostars' guide for the first time. I would wait until everything is perfect in every way but I noticed it's not gonna become that perfect ever. So, all I did was delaying the official release. And I just go "release it now, make it perfect later". I know it feels inferior. But in the worst case scenario it'll stay open for at least 1 year. (Like, if the average user count would fall down to 10, I would wait 1 year before I close the server) And I'm thinking of adding lots of new stuff. It's always gonna change for the better.
    Last edited by Rainmaker; 09-10-2013 at 02:13 PM.

We need active english people at humans side if anyone would like to start at humans side !
    We want do make a active clan for farm isilons and boss hunts!
    Because orcs are dammn owp right now them have way better items then humans....
    If anyone interesed pm me :P

I think it's completely the opposite, but whatever i might be wrong on this.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    But in the worst case scenario it'll stay open for at least 1 year. (Like, if the average user count would fall down to 10, I would wait 1 year before I close the server)
    Heard that a lot of times,the same words:P I was just wondering who are you,but nvm its alright.. I though it may be Realiztt,aristona,grobar... But ok.. Nvm.. have fun

Great Server - I have been lvl 70 for a while now, still lots to do, pk is good in the evening but slightly quiet in the morning (gives me time to get bowl bosses)

Overall a 8/10. Bring you friends, its an easy server to join even 2 weeks after Launch date, you can get involved in PK with minimal farming.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

man i was 70 in about an hour chitin shell set+7/8 in a hour or 2 so who cry's about 4 hours exp?

As solo its pretty hard do xp alone :P not evryone have a clan and friends with who do xp and farm :P to me took me almost 2 days alone

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    As solo its pretty hard do xp alone :P not evryone have a clan and friends with who do xp and farm :P to me took me almost 2 days alone
    I got 65 in like 1.5 hours then someone else exped me, its really not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    I got 65 in like 1.5 hours then someone else exped me, its really not hard.
    Gimme info

So, what are some english clans' names? Im gonna start playin

Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    So, what are some english clans' names? Im gonna start playin
    Almost every big clan is English :P

Muchs lag all day , in wars full dc all time , u server is lag

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-30-2013, 11:25 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-30-2013, 11:16 AM
  3. Hits: 1