Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Royal Empire | Farm Server [LV 70]

This is a discussion on Royal Empire | Farm Server [LV 70] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Legend I need to find a warrior..or the best rogue in server. Let me look.. Make a ...
Page: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I need to find a warrior..or the best rogue in server. Let me look..
    Make a warrior and join us

Well free bumb... Server had a good start now it' pretty much going in same direction like others server did before this one - graveyard. No offense, but Rainmaker did really good work with the server, but pk is completely unbalanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragabash View Post
    Well free bumb... Server had a good start now it' pretty much going in same direction like others server did before this one - graveyard. No offense, but Rainmaker did really good work with the server, but pk is completely unbalanced.
    Simple explanation.

Full Party get 12 nps and there is 8 people each nation that trying to pk once you die you lose 50nps (To make 200 nps take 20-15 mins ) 4 time die then you lose your 20 mins pk . that's the main reason people dont want to pk and wait for war , and some other people like to pk in cz and there is no people to pk because the nps is so sick to get so they just quit like that .

In war you can make 3k nps in 30 min and in cz you make 300 nps in 30 min, so who will pk at cz lol .

The war should be 2 days a week because it's useless in this kind of server, people trying to enjoy the pk with they gear/skill and war is 50 vs 50, it's just sick you make 8 times a week, people log for war and gone ! cz is empty

You should do something about this.
    My suggest

Each kill get 50 nps (solo)
    Die you lose 25

Make premium or something that can earn double nps also make the premium can get in game by farming something .

I'm not really talking about np lose/gain. It's the last thing I care about as goes for this game in general. If it were the opposite I wouldn't hesitate to pk like some people do (3 int priests, including a pt cure -.-)

I'm not really happy about current item setup. General concept of easy farming for good weapons, turned out to be bad idea. Why? Cause in same time when you got really sweet weapons you have absolutely no defense, resists (not to mention that right now it's really hard to survive without Iron pieces). I asked several times Rainmaker to bring back some anty-def armors, make 25 not 15 defenses on helmet's, maybe put talias back into the game, but he have his own concept how server should look like.

The scream, leg cut, stun %'s seems to be way off too. For a regular rogue it seems almost impossible to get a away from warrior or just to finish him off (since the scream seems to always work). Similiar situation as goes for mage stuns. Currently i got 160 LR on priest and i got stuned 3 times in a row by a lvl 18 skill mage. I'm used to getting stuned after so many years, but this is just fucked up.

And yeah right now there is just too many wars. Seems kinda stupid to have 3 wars in 1 day. I know that he was looking for a compromise for people that live in USA/Canada, but this is just too much. It doesn't even help that much, since in time when you could farm you just can't since CZ is closed during the war. Plus i think that lunar itself should be a special, atractive event for people. So far I can only hear people complaining about it "omg again?"

And last thing? I never seen it before, but Rainmaker could have used a help. I know what he's working really fucking hard to develop the server to the needs of players, but in the same time he's missing somewhere else.

I'm not really happy about current item setup. General concept of easy farming for good weapons, turned out to be bad idea. Why? Cause in same time when you got really sweet weapons you have absolutely no defense, resists (not to mention that right now it's really hard to survive without Iron pieces).
    That is true and I've said it a million times on different occasions.
    The vast majority of servers makes the weapons/armors really easy to farm and then they make the uniques way too hard, when it has to be the opposite of that. Make the uniques easy to acquire and the armors and weapons a bit harder. No one really cares if an "X" guy got a shell set +8 and an "Y" guy got a chitin set +8, BUT when people see others with +1 or even +2 uniques while they don't even have a single +0 they feel really unmotivated and proceed to quit the server, and then the chain reaction starts!

PS.:Not to mention how boring it is to farm for unique accessories which is basically based on pure luck and scouting for bosses like a no lifer...
    jewboy and StrongOne like this.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Make max level 71 but would require amount of exp as it was 83 also at 71 you get special gift maybe...just thought

Im playing as the fire mage with completely no items apart fulitol 7 and I do like ok. What's unfair is that most ppl got their items at the beggining of the server when it was so easy to get items (from what i've heard) and new-comers have their chances reduced to get a good gear. Tho when there are orcs we usually make like 1k-1.5k np in a single session so that's not that bad.

Recently, war schedule was changed to minimize amount of wars. If you want great pk with great farm than this is the server. Orcs and humans pked for 2 hours straight in each war to the last minute. You will not get bored come to this server. If you come human and are an english speaking player pm Bazingaa or Senior for clan.

Hello,

My gamer nick CheetorS / OratorS - I am AntHillMob Clan Leader ( www [dot] anthillmob [dot] org )

We are played in there since beta. We spent a lot of time and labor. But he is going to help relatives and friends. There is a lot to do just enough know. As a result, we are leaved on there. Consider once again for play in the royalke.

Evening pk is so awesome!!!

Hello,

My gamer nick CheetorS / OratorS - I am AntHillMob Clan Leader ( www [dot] anthillmob [dot] org )

We are played in there since beta. We spent a lot of time and labor. But he is going to help relatives and friends. There is a lot to do just enough know. As a result, we are leaved on there. Consider once again for play in the royalke.
    That's pretty much bullshit. You left the server, because owner didn't want to TP you out from ultima floor. Not sure if it's valid reason or not, but if it's true maybe it's even better that you quited with such a bully attidute.

where can i donwload it safe lol ? all the donwloads link are full of virus lol

Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    all the links on panel are safe.

That's pretty much bullshit. You left the server, because owner didn't want to TP you out from ultima floor. Not sure if it's valid reason or not, but if it's true maybe it's even better that you quited with such a bully attidute.
    *TP other clans out

Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    All download links give the same client. And it's not infected, they're false positives, as always in KO.

up for best server

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-30-2013, 11:25 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-30-2013, 11:16 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    08-30-2013, 11:09 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    08-30-2013, 10:57 AM
  5. Hits: 4
    08-30-2013, 10:53 AM