Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Royal Empire | Farm Server [LV 70]

This is a discussion on Royal Empire | Farm Server [LV 70] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is by far best server out there. Farming is moderate easy so you don't need to spend that much ...
Page: 15

This is by far best server out there. Farming is moderate easy so you don't need to spend that much time on that and PK is best since I've last time played PhoenixKO. What's really awesome is that everyday there are new faces in-game. Keep it up !
    Last edited by Restless; 10-01-2013 at 10:09 PM.

Tbh it's not the best server out there - It could have been if he decided to change few things right at the begging of it. He fucked up also with server advertisement (maybe there would be 200-300 players more but that's my best guess) I played there for 2 weeks then I have decided to sell my account since it was unplayable. I have said this (and others too) but in case you forgot:

1) The access to the high class weapons (FT, Krowaz, 'Glass') turned out to be easy. You could spend a day on envies or greeds and get a really sweet items + some trinas to upgrade that later on. Basically you have a lot of people running around now with +8/+9 deal fucking tons of damage, because the access to the jewels were and still are super limited - same goes for a Chitin Shield +0/gabs +1-+6. Personally i spend 2 days camping bosses to get my iron set and believe me it's not fun. Aside that there is no anty-defense armors to be found, no talias, so basically you're survivability is equal to 0. Some of you might mention cursed jewels - yes they do exist and do they provide some antydef, but it's not enough.

2) Before I left there was something going on with stun/ice rates. I still see people bitching about and can't understand why he didn't changed anything in that. I already stated that example: I got stunned by a LR mage 3 times in a row when he was just using like 18 skill - same goes for lvl 18 glacier it's a perm slow and no matter how many good cures you throw your teammate will be always pinned down. This problem applies too warriors scream/leg cuts and archers stun/slow arrows.

3) This server could use more then 1 GM. 2-3 guys for this server would be great. I feel like that there is too many things on 1 person head to solve at the same time, leading to a situation when they are no daily events.

And couple of minor things that were already brought up earlier in this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragabash View Post
    Tbh it's not the best server out there - It could have been if he decided to change few things right at the begging of it. He fucked up also with server advertisement (maybe there would be 200-300 players more but that's my best guess) I played there for 2 weeks then I have decided to sell my account since it was unplayable. I have said this (and others too) but in case you forgot:

1) The access to the high class weapons (FT, Krowaz, 'Glass') turned out to be easy. You could spend a day on envies or greeds and get a really sweet items + some trinas to upgrade that later on. Basically you have a lot of people running around now with +8/+9 deal fucking tons of damage, because the access to the jewels were and still are super limited - same goes for a Chitin Shield +0/gabs +1-+6. Personally i spend 2 days camping bosses to get my iron set and believe me it's not fun. Aside that there is no anty-defense armors to be found, no talias, so basically you're survivability is equal to 0. Some of you might mention cursed jewels - yes they do exist and do they provide some antydef, but it's not enough.

2) Before I left there was something going on with stun/ice rates. I still see people bitching about and can't understand why he didn't changed anything in that. I already stated that example: I got stunned by a LR mage 3 times in a row when he was just using like 18 skill - same goes for lvl 18 glacier it's a perm slow and no matter how many good cures you throw your teammate will be always pinned down. This problem applies too warriors scream/leg cuts and archers stun/slow arrows.

3) This server could use more then 1 GM. 2-3 guys for this server would be great. I feel like that there is too many things on 1 person head to solve at the same time, leading to a situation when they are no daily events.

And couple of minor things that were already brought up earlier in this topic.
    You left because you couldn't tank enough people that you tank in other PSKOs. Which I wanted to be in the first place. INT priest should suffer a little bit before they become able to tank a whole party. I always tough that int priests are op in PSKO servers, and it's fucking up the pk bit.

About stun/slow rates:
    I tried to change it in every possible way and I found out that they can't be change at all (or should I say "it's beyond my skills") I truly believe there is no PSKO server ever made which has reduced or changed that (they think they changed it, but the variables are hard-coded into client exe) Slows (and even stuns) can be disabled but they can't be changed (especially if we are talking about a highly encrypted file like ACME). It just so happens that we have low resistances in our server and rates look higher than other servers. Anyone who cares about his ice resistance can see that it's nothing different than any other PSKO server that didn't disabled slow skills. Of course I'm gonna try correct that a little bit in my future work, but for now I'm gonna ignore the guy with 0 resistances going "OMG SLOW RATE IS 100%???"

3) I got 3 more GMs actually. Schwartz and other two who people can't see. I'm not planning hire anyone except people who I trust 100% in real life. I gave GMship to a "respected" person in PSKO community, who is from US (I tought it would be good to have a non-turkish GM) but the guy turn out to be an asshole. He gave himself and his friends shitload of items in the 2nd day I gave him a GM char. So I banned them all and gave my cousins GM chars. That's the only way it's gonna be. No more GMs :P

You seriously think that i left cause I was not capable to tank people? In short version? I lost interest in playing your server since you didn't though through some things. As goes for "accusation" I had more then enough to tank people - in fact I had probably the best gear for a priest at time being - including personal shield +8. I had no crew to pk with and aside that the only person that I really liked to pk with, burnt his gear pretty much for no reason. When you're left alone I hardly believe that you would stay too.

As goes for "other pskos" I have been able to tank people thanks to gear and experience + you should know better then I had people like Jacob to tp me back whenever I would die. And don't understand me wrong. When I say "gear" I mean only the basic stuff for pk - I have never been a hard farmer, especially on ko4u.

I brought up the stun/rates, because it pretty much killed pk for me. Warriors on low HP were always capable to get away since all they did was scream/leg cut and pot away. I have never seen such a high stun/ratios on any other private servers, which means they seemed more balanced. I'm sorry for being cruel, but this how it looks for average guy like me. As you may know the resists on INT priest are most of time quite high and getting stunned by lvl 18 lr mage 3 times in a row is a joke for me. The magic shield for rogues also doesn't seems to give much, cause you gonna get stunned/slowed no matter if you got it or not.

And since you can't "change" the rates pk is gonna remain shitty as it I were when I still used to play. Not only people are hella geared, but also have nice toolbox to keep someone pinned down which is kinda lame too me, but cheer up man. There is NOTHING out there worthy to play so people will stick for a while longer.

And sorry about GM picks, I wish u more luck in the future.

I don't know, we're still able to rape 3 orc parties with just 8 ppl. For me pk here is really, really much better than on other Privates.

If you can't change the stun rates just edit the accessories you got so they give more resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    If you can't change the stun rates just edit the accessories you got so they give more resistance.
    Stun rate's are hardcoded into client , and as they are using ACME anticheat it take more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    That's exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna raise the resistance standards, with new items or even with existing ones.

Dont bother coming to this server guys i played there like for 2 weeks and it sucks. I put some time and effort to this game but the thing is you cant find people to trade items you have to make everything by yourself and people selling items are often trys to scam you.(Like trying to buy the item underpriced or selling it overpriced). No pk decent pk going on sometimes wars are crowded but on cz you cant find people to pk its like a ghost town out there. So my advice go to an another myko farm server and dont waste your time with this one.

Banned

Rainmaker is claiming that he is from turkey... But he is not!!... I still don't know who he is.. and im still guessing he is twostars or one of snoxd member hiding identity...maybe not twostars..
    but he is DEFINETLY not turkish as he is saying!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brainwash View Post
    Rainmaker is claiming that he is from turkey... But he is not!!... I still don't know who he is.. and im still guessing he is twostars or one of snoxd member hiding identity...maybe not twostars..
    He actually is Turkish. He's an ex-KO4U player under IGN Rainmaker and Acheron. I remember him in a Turkish clan in KO4U as well.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

You jealous dude.

How can you be so sure I'm DEFINETELY not Turkish? I'm providing in-game support to the Turkish players. And why would twostars or any other member of snoxd want to hide their identity? Snoxd is the only proper PSKO forum out here. I think they would even want the opposite. Since they're the only hope of growth in PSKO community.
    BTW, Rainmaker - Viewing Profile - Snoxd

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    He actually is Turkish. He's an ex-KO4U player under IGN Rainmaker and Acheron. I remember him in a Turkish clan in KO4U as well.
    Acheron is a friend of mine, who is on his military duty atm.

Been at this server from beginning but it has become a crap server. Many of my clannies left due to a few clans getting everything. I am only one left and it is impossible to get any items solo. 5 bosses were ksed from me by turk clans. I don't care about it but I am mad that people have +9s, some clans got fully geared with top items (nobody knows how) and I am stuck with basic shell +8 and raptor +8. Server is okay but it has become a turk server. There are no events whatssoever to help solo players do something in game.. only lunar war... Next week, Knights United opens up I will be saying goodbye to this server...

Quote Originally Posted by KingtheRuler View Post
    Been at this server from beginning but it has become a crap server. Many of my clannies left due to a few clans getting everything. I am only one left and it is impossible to get any items solo. 5 bosses were ksed from me by turk clans. I don't care about it but I am mad that people have +9s, some clans got fully geared with top items (nobody knows how) and I am stuck with basic shell +8 and raptor +8. Server is okay but it has become a turk server. There are no events whatssoever to help solo players do something in game.. only lunar war... Next week, Knights United opens up I will be saying goodbye to this server...
    Top clans farming isi/ulti/fela,thats how they got their gear,newbies can camp servants for IN/IB, its not so hard.. No events? what about the boss event that was yestarday? There is few top english clans atm,and some malaysia clans aswell..

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-30-2013, 11:25 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-30-2013, 11:16 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    08-30-2013, 11:09 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    08-30-2013, 10:57 AM
  5. Hits: 4
    08-30-2013, 10:53 AM
  6. Hits: 1