Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Royal Empire | Farm Server [LV 70]

This is a discussion on Royal Empire | Farm Server [LV 70] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wish I could play, unfortunately I get kicked out every time I start client....
Page: 9

Wish I could play, unfortunately I get kicked out every time I start client.

Re-extract it under a diff name Legend, I had the same problem and this worked for me ..
    About pple whining about difficulty, u can catch up in 1 or 2 days by just farmed DMs (which have huge dmg decrease) and bf mobs .. Other then that just scout bosses once in a while EVERY BOSS drops uniques at a high % + they drop AT LEAST 1 or 2 unique weps (avedon, hb, chd, etcetc).. Also the pk is awesome because the classes are really balanced and as they should be, rogues can't tank 3 pple like on some servers, papers classes die rlly fast and support classes can tank pretty good with the right gear.

Up for best server I've played in a looooong time!!

C:\Users\v\AppData\Local\Temp\lPkEDgoA.acme.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator.

This warning I get when i try to download it

Well most likely I'm gonna quit the server, but before I do that I'm gonna give few cents about the server for people who are considering people here. it's gonna sound be a little bit negative it and by all means I don't too to discourage you guys by playing on Rainmaker server.

About leveling: It seems a easiest part as goes for this server. If you got a friend or party you can lvl 70 very quickly on dms (30-60 min work) and get some gear that you can upgrade later on. If you're solo i highly recommend solo apostle/deru.

About getting items: It's one of those factors that I believe are making pk seriously unbalanced and boring. Drop rate ratio is too fine and within 30 min sloth party I had around 7-10 sloth fragments + some essences. Usually im getting a lot of unique weapons that can be upgraded easily to +6/ +7, +8 (I had hb +8 when server had only 2 days)

b) Jewels: I have been through this already on previous servers, but it's rather impossible to find any bosses during daytime, because usually top clans have "monopoly" on big bosses and as I tried to scout I found multiple people camping the boss spots. No hard feelings, but I rather wouldn't sit on a single spot for 4 just to kill something. The whole concept of moving the bosses to lufferson/emc seemed kinda cool, but now I feel like there is more running then killing any bosses. Call me crazy, but it felt way better to scout eslant, NOT entire lufferson.

About pk: I started playing as BP - and as it turned out at the very begging it was quite nice. You could "trade" hits with rogues and warriors without getting droped so easily. Now after couple of days people are running around +8/+9's making that BP pretty useless. Without wearing a shield survability drops to 0. With parasite you're usually a 2-3 shoot person for a random rogue-assasin. And from what i have noticed I have only seen a few BPS running around cz.

b) Going as int priest I also feel kinda disapointed. Having 1.2k def and 5.5k HP doesn't seems to help in any way. In previous servers chitin set +7 and some bullshit shield were giving some chances to kill anyone. With single malice i'm getting spamed easily for 700-800 by a "random" warrior from a human side (having a personal shield 6). If you add to that some sin with dual chd +8 you're pretty much dead already (espacially that there is always a priest around that can spam debuff you)

About antydef armors: Whole concept of making "dwarven" items seemed kinda fun. Tho you need to farm pretty hard to get 1 cerificate that you can exchange later for a helmet with desired anty-def, 15% its just not enough. I really can't understand why he decided to removed talia skins, 25's dd, and other 'yellow' armors that could give you some survability. And I also can't understand why it's giving a "random" grade. I had so far 3 certifates after that I have decided to exchange. For Int you would to see a atleast full plate dd, not 1st grade and 2nd grade helmets. (i did get 1st grade helmet twice)

In General server doesn't really look that bad. Owner also seems like a cool dude that always answers pm, but right now i feel like there is already a way too big gap between people like me and guys from a top. I'm not really bitching or anything and probably i should salute those people such a hard dedication to the server, but it's really hard to acheive anything by solo person.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    i quitted, in my opinion donators can rule this server easily.

thats the biggest bullshit i've heard so far to be fair, i'm one of best geared sins and i haven't spent one $

Royal Empire » Char

At ragabash, I understand where you're coming from, but honestly, is it possible nowadays to succeed without a team in ANY server? I mean, if you got some pple who help one another this server ain't really that hard to stay close to the top gear-wise .. As for bp, there's alot of bp's in my clan and tbh bp ain't supposed to have alot of survivability, it's a paper class so it dies fast w/o shield equiped.. Again, for survivability you need a team who covers your ass and tp's u around. And about 1,2k def 5,5k hp, I have the same on my mage (5k hp tho) and you should be able to tank 3 pple easily with heals .. Maybe it's because you need gabs for the dd but still. I think it's sad u leave here because you're a pretty good player, I'm just pointing out the importance of a team to play with so you might just consider finding a clan and stay..

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

A thread where players seem to be helping each other out instead of flaming and bashing? zomg, there may still be hope.

Its imposible as solo to make somethinc on this server and top clans gett most of the bosses and nobady helps u out ...
    Some people already have +1-2 accesories while others cant even gett +0 ones ... There should be a cap +1 to accesories soo players would have at least 50% chance do catch up top clans wich on my opinion are selfish,and them never helps out anyone else then them buddies ... Soo i dont recomand this sever without a clan or some friends do play with u ...

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    Its imposible as solo to make somethinc on this server and top clans gett most of the bosses and nobady helps u out ...
    Some people already have +1-2 accesories while others cant even gett +0 ones ... There should be a cap +1 to accesories soo players would have at least 50% chance do catch up top clans wich on my opinion are selfish,and them never helps out anyone else then them buddies ... Soo i dont recomand this sever without a clan or some friends do play with u ...
    Nobody has +1+2 accessories. Stop lying.
    HolyPriestQueen likes this.

Well truth to be said couple of days ago there was some guy shouting in moradon... selling roc +1 (?) or something else. I might be mistaken what kind of unique that was, but it was 100% a +1.

Royal Empire » Char
    Royal Empire » Char
    And them are just 2 wont ceck out whole server ....
    Seen some guys selling +1-2 accesories and +9 armors/weapons on moradon ....

Quote Originally Posted by Ragabash View Post
    Well truth to be said couple of days ago there was some guy shouting in moradon... selling roc +1 (?) or something else. I might be mistaken what kind of unique that was, but it was 100% a +1.
    There's a plenty of rocs +0 in the server. I'm not suprised someone has a +1.

Royal Empire » Char
    Royal Empire » Char
    Royal Empire » Char

ofc there are some +1's and +2's, Bach/bishop/duke etc spawn every 2 hour in CZ and have a 30% dropchance to drop a rol/rom/roc. Also there are lots of kek rings since they have a 1h respawn time in mora and 2h respawn time in Luferson and EMC, hell they even drop from normal kekoons on a low rate .

Holy crap this server is mad fun lol been playing with a friend and its been great..good work

Up for great server. Every1 try this server not hard at all.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-30-2013, 11:25 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-30-2013, 11:16 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    08-30-2013, 11:09 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    08-30-2013, 10:57 AM
  5. Hits: 4
    08-30-2013, 10:53 AM