Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Royal KO - Farm Server [Lv 70]

This is a discussion on Royal KO - Farm Server [Lv 70] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Rainmaker Yeah I called them like 20 times already. Everytime I explain the situation they talk like ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Yeah I called them like 20 times already. Everytime I explain the situation they talk like they're gonna fix it in 5 minutes. But it's my mistake, I should do a research first about the company that I'm gonna rely on for years maybe. They provide good service but 0 fucking support.
    OVH are cheap as hell, but by the sounds of it aren't especially reliable either. How they can leave customers hanging without so much as a care in the world... ;s

Banned Member

Bump for the best server ive played in years.Openning tomorrow probably!

server was closed last few days , but admin is switching host right now , cos it was %100 hosting firms fault.. hopefully we'll be back online playing ROYALKO tomorrow.
    bump for the best server,
    We need more players.. if u see this , means u r in the right place.

could be he is telling the truth, but I highly doubt it. OVH always had good support and I doubt they're really ignoring them unless they had ddos attack or other similar.. because otherwise it wouldn't take more than 24 - 48 hours.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    could be he is telling the truth, but I highly doubt it. OVH always had good support and I doubt they're really ignoring them unless they had ddos attack or other similar.. because otherwise it wouldn't take more than 24 - 48 hours.
    Well my dear,it took 6 days,server been off since sunday,and they didnt reply for 3 days straight so...

Quote Originally Posted by TheVorteX View Post
    Well my dear,it took 6 days,server been off since sunday,and they didnt reply for 3 days straight so...
    as said if it's indeed a attack they will shutdown until they find the cause of it , and i know how they work because I have been customer for over 2 years. Not sure , maybe they're telling the truth just doubt it.

Banned Member

Well i really dont know whats going on and what caused this situation,but Rainmaker was really dissapointed with them,thats why he moved the hosting...as i said,sending firewall pw shouldnt take more than few hours,and it took 6 days...

It's ready. The game will be online again at 12:00 (noon, GMT+3). I sincerely apologize every player for this fuck up of mine.

Banned Senior Member

It's ready. The game will be online again at 12:00 (noon, GMT+3). I sincerely apologize every player for this fuck up of mine.
    Dude i was busy lot. So if i start now can i catch up with people who've been playing from the start? I remember doing it on your first server. It was a bit painfull though .

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Dude i was busy lot. So if i start now can i catch up with people who've been playing from the start? I remember doing it on your first server. It was a bit painfull though .
    I bet you can. Pretty much every farm monster in the game can be killed solo.

I bet you can. Pretty much every farm monster in the game can be killed solo.
    Yo man I downloaded your client pressing start on laucher acme saying upsopported OS2. I'm using xp sp 64 bit can I fix this error ?

Quote Originally Posted by bodmeirel View Post
    Yo man I downloaded your client pressing start on laucher acme saying upsopported OS2. I'm using xp sp 64 bit can I fix this error ?
    Try to set compatibility modes for a different OS on every .exe files in the game folder.

Try to set compatibility modes for a different OS on every .exe files in the game folder.
    You think I can change it on xp ?

Banned Senior Member

Server is so great but i think you need a cd on styx. Archers are spamming it like crazy

Quote Originally Posted by bodmeirel View Post
    You think I can change it on xp ?
    I've never seen XP 64-bit before. I don't know what you can do to execute 32-bit .exe without any problems.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast