Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Running Server 4 Sale

This is a discussion on Running Server 4 Sale within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a IBM X-Series 346 8GB Ram Dual 3.2Ghz Processors 3x 73gb Harddrives The Server is physically located the ...
Page: 1

Booya

Default Running Server 4 Sale

I have a IBM X-Series 346
    8GB Ram
    Dual 3.2Ghz Processors
    3x 73gb Harddrives

The Server is physically located the the USA.

I also have a back up server. It is a IBM x_series 335 which will be included in the sale.

Reason for selling: I am bored with gaming in general and especially KO gaming.

Please PM me with bonified offers. Thank You.....
    Last edited by Booya; 12-12-2010 at 03:03 PM.

what is this servers name?

Booya

KillingZones KO

lol,how much cause i do know what you got it for off of Cherry(aka)Jason

Booya

What I got from Jason was a IBM X-Series 335 with a 1.6ghz processor, with 1gb of memory.
    KillingZone is now on a IBM X-Series 346
    8GB Ram
    Dual 3.2Ghz Processors
    3x 73gb Harddrives

Now if you read the first post u will see it says "pm me with bonified offer". So now that you have wasted my time, and probably have no money anyway, have a good day!

you had the time to post that ass hole comment and you couldent put how mutch you wanted for it lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Snoxd View Post
    you had the time to post that ass hole comment and you couldent put how mutch you wanted for it lmao
    read carefully, its written " offer ", hes not going to say how much he wants.

read avasts post

Banned Senior Member

read avasts post
    I saw nothing wrong with Avast's post.

Bump for a trusty.

And you had time to reply with this? What does that make you exactly?

read avasts post
    REad Booya's first post, you idiot

Booya

Guys, dont make a big deal about a small thing.

If Avast "was" interested, he would have PM me with a offer, as I instructed in my original post.
    I beleive he had some lame reason to show everyone he knew something about something, so people will think he is something. Actually he know nothing, but wants to look important, a childish trait. Perhaps he wanted to pad his post count?

Snoxd: I do not discuss money in an open forum. I feel that discussion is between the buyer and the seller. Also the anonymity of the prospective buyer is important. You of all people I thought would understand this.

If someone is interested, then it is easy just to pm me with an offer or ask for additional as information, as stated in original post. Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Booya View Post
    Guys, dont make a big deal about a small thing.

If Avast "was" interested, he would have PM me with a offer, as I instructed in my original post.
    I beleive he had some lame reason to show everyone he knew something about something, so people will think he is something. Actually he know nothing, but wants to look important, a childish trait. Perhaps he wanted to pad his post count?

Snoxd: I do not discuss money in an open forum. I feel that discussion is between the buyer and the seller. Also the anonymity of the prospective buyer is important. You of all people I thought would understand this.

If someone is interested, then it is easy just to pm me with an offer or ask for additional as information, as stated in original post. Thank You

lmao i bet if avast would take over kzko he would have more ppl then you ever had on their and he would be worthy of taking it over

Quote Originally Posted by Booya View Post
    What I got from Jason was a IBM X-Series 335 with a 1.6ghz processor, with 1gb of memory.
    KillingZone is now on a IBM X-Series 346
    8GB Ram
    Dual 3.2Ghz Processors
    3x 73gb Harddrives

Now if you read the first post u will see it says "pm me with bonified offer". So now that you have wasted my time, and probably have no money anyway, have a good day!
    rofl wasting your time hahaha I wouldn't even use the dedicated I have one already to use I would only want the files but with your attitude I wouldnt want shit from you everyone knows kzko is just a fail server anyways full of corrupt gamemasters and turks and as for me getting post counts I dont need any I have enough been playing ko longer then you even knew about ko(6 years)and I have had servers with more users online then you have ever had.O and BTW I used to be head Gamemaster on kzko I was in kzko since the start then I quit after a few years along with the others who used to have fun in the server,Cold,Killz4Thrillz,BabiesStoleMyDingos all the good old players,So i have nothing to prove cause when I Gmed on there people had fun and yes I am a somebody I have a family and kids so yes I am a somebody I do not even waste my life playing ko anymore only reason I would have taken these files was to bring kzko back to the way it used to be FUN!!!Thnx for the bump IamCool

Booya

rofl wasting your time hahaha I wouldn't even use the dedicated
    Exactly my point! You didnt want the server, just the files...so why ask how much?

full of corrupt gamemasters and turks
    Actually there are no Turks that play on KZKO, mostly South Americans. Also there are NO GM's on KZKO. Hasnt been any since I purchased the server.

I have enough been playing ko longer then you even knew about ko(6 years)
    I have been playing KO since 1999, I started on Ares then moved my char to Beramus

I was in kzko since the start then I quit after a few years along with the others who used to have fun in the server
    Yet you do not say ther reason you quit such a "FUN" server!

KZKO was a failed server when I bought it, it was full of turks and corrupt GM's. All that is gone now, but I do not have the time nor the patience anymore to keep the server running, ergo the reason for selling it. But not to worry JuneBug, I wouldnt sell it to you anyway. You should of bought the files from Jason when you had the chance, but didnt ofc because you have NO MONEY!

why do you care who gets it booya all you want is the money off it btw check your pms plz
    Last edited by Snoxd; 12-17-2010 at 10:26 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast