Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S>>> Account On MAXKO!! FULL GEAR, DONATOR!!!

This is a discussion on S>>> Account On MAXKO!! FULL GEAR, DONATOR!!! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; up we go......
Page: 2

up we go...

I dont know how much you spent on the char but you will be very lucky to get all the money you spent on it. It is a private server after all so many ppl rather spend money on the real deal instead. I played MaxKO it was nice. Good luck. I hope you find a buyer.

UP

thanks mate for bump, but as far as private servers go, this is one of the best... and ive seen posts of ppl quitting KO and buying items in private servers for things in real servers... like euko is very corrupted, usko isnt the best either, pretty much run by hackers... ppl wanna get away from that go private server... and this server is very unique, not just a copy of usko pretty much like the other best private servers are ( sexyko ) no extra items, just pretty much same thing....

bump +++++++++

Maxko log in and instantly get 10+ items serv fll pk, boring. cant believe u would spend money on a server where killing a guy takes forever not to mention the nub admin everytime a crash happens they post on snoxd for 2star to help fix

u might wanna tell them that before they go spending money on that shit, if serv was so great why u selling? =D

before u start flaming my topic with shit i dont give a dam about, download the fricking game and take a look. i hope u all know how to fricking read, cuz in one of my bump i had links on where to download it. Take a look ingame for once before u start frickin flaming my topic saying the server sucks. Take a frickin look around, NOT all +10 unless ur blind. GL if u play getting a hero set without buying one. To get hero sword u need to trade in 300k nps, and thats worth 3x hero parts. then u need to get like another hero sword, so u can sell it to get 1 hero set, unless u wanna buy a hero set from pus ( $150 )

once again, download the game before u start posting this bullshit here. And a server thats full pk is boring? do u like lvling up in usko? if so make me a lvl 80 or stfu

Chill out bro... Not everyone have to like the server. However they all seem to feel like they have to flame. I understand your pain there but it aint worth getting pissed about. lol

I played private servers because I could not take it anymore in USKO from all the cheaters there. Every private server I played on, closed after I donated. MaxKo is still on so that tells me that they are in for real. It was good server with many ppl in cz. Since you are in a good clan, should be lots of fun.

BUMP to the TOP !

Thanks for bump, and thats the point, MaxKO has been going on for 2-3 years now, and its only going to get bigger. They are going to soon release Chaos Event, an event in which u may get a Chaos Weapon for 50 chaos vouchers, which is sure to attract more ppl ( But hero sword is better than Chaos Sword )

bring this post to the top.

up. no good offer?

bump!! i need sell it fast, so gime some oofferssss@! D

serius dude stop.. as you can se no1 here whant your account so i se its kinda pointless for you to bump and try and make some bucks.. but sure lets give it a free bump then and maby you will understand soon that no1 whant a account on maxko.. o_O

no i have gotten some pm offers, just not what im looking for yet lol but i will sell it to them if i cant sell it soon

What are you asking ?

Bump

i guess ill sell it pretty fast, pm me if ur interested and a real buyer mate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast