Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S>>> Account On MAXKO!! FULL GEAR, DONATOR!!!

This is a discussion on S>>> Account On MAXKO!! FULL GEAR, DONATOR!!! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ill give u $5 to quit bumping this shit......
Page: 3

ill give u $5 to quit bumping this shit...

lol u keep saying u sell fast, and u still havent sold it lol, funny guy..

i guess i am pretty funny =D

gogo free bumps lol

btw FireCombat4 i stopped bumping this like 2 days ago now, only u guys bringing it up haha, gimme gimme $5 xD

Ill start off by saying good luck on the sale but theres a few things people should know about maxko

1. The high majority of people who pk (goes to war etc) all have full gear ( hero set + hero weps/chaos weps) +5 jewels, ROV's etc
    2. You say mages were tweaked because of complaints? as far as i can see they are still well OP
    3. The clan Famiglia, on the rear occassion they decide to use vent "RARE OCCASION" everybody talks in spanish >.<
    4. The server can be quite laggy most of the time... some people would be okay with it but personally its to much for me
    5. It has regular snow wars which close cz and im sure most people would agree snow war is not worth leaving cz for.

I am ex player and was #4 user rank of MaxKO
    Ryujiin

Once again good luck bro, hope u can get out of that server quickly :P

Hey Ryujiin its me WnxShark haha

But one thing i must correct you on. This character has a rep, and i wrote he was in Famiglia for rep. And, they speak english in the vent man... Im still playing, and whenever im on vent i hear english from BroOk ( who mainly speaks ). Sometimes they speak spanish in clan chat, but barely ever... if they did it alot, why wouldnt i quit and join Invisible? They asked me if i wanted to join, anyways

Also, u wrote " 1. The high majority of people who pk (goes to war etc) all have full gear ( hero set + hero weps/chaos weps) +5 jewels, ROV's etc "

This Character HAS FULL Hero Gear, Hero Sword, 2x ROV, FN ( best necklace ), 2x mino earings ( Best earrings ) 2x CSW Belts ( Best Belt )

hes all ready fro pk

btw no need to pm me, im looking for $110, can check and ask around this is pretty much price :

7x Hero = $70
    Hero Sword = $30
    Donator = $10 ( Minimum Deposit )

and has a whole bunch more items too, so dnt pm me pls about price, my price is $110

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123