Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S> Best geared rogue on UltimateKO

This is a discussion on S> Best geared rogue on UltimateKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Update 21/6-12 Rogue shell gaunts+7 Warrior Pendant 390m coins at innhost...
Page: 2

Update 21/6-12

Rogue shell gaunts+7
    Warrior Pendant
    390m coins at innhost

Sever opened a week ago,and there is a guy with personal +8,full armor set +8 and shard +8...no thank you.

Update 21/6-12

Warrior shell pads+7
    Full priest chitin set +7
    Warrior chitin gaunts+7
    Ring of courage "2x at innhost"
    Elemental pendant
    Priest fp dd 25

Best geared Rogue is xXKidletXx ; > , not you !

21/6-12 Updated

Mirage dagger +8
    Rogue shell pads+7

Banned

No need to argue. I can vouch that this server is not as dandy as they make it. From all the time I was playing ( With Cardinal and my friend iRaiden ), There has been nothing interesting happening besides a few events. People leave their account on for key event, so thats about 20 people. Leaving 80 people on. About 10-15 of them is newbies that you never see again, so thats about 65-70 people on. CZ Bowl has a 60% chance of being empty. Only way you can " PvP " in this server is if you raid people that is exping. And ofc, if you raid everyday like we did, people tend to quit. I wouldnt really even consider this a server, its just L2Play & Ultimation vs Retalliation & BringItOn. No other clan is putting in work. Dont believe these guys thats trying to tell you this server is good. Theres a few good people in the server that you can get along with, but most people arent leaving because they " failed ", they are leaving because everything is getting boring.

update 22/6-12

ring of courage

updated 23/6-12

700m at innhost
    Rogue chitin pauldron+8

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

guys, let him sell his account theres nothing wrong with his account/server

mrkrazzyyy is a trustable guy & you guys are just hating on the only good english farm server thats up right now X_x (with 100-200 online)

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    firstly all of you, used to say that people will crash the server and it will be dead in just 1 day. This was your first lie.

Now you're saying another craps to change newcomers mind because you've either been banned, hadn't time to start the time official opened, burned your items and because admins aint corrupted you started whining.

Sorry guys and ladies but this server isn't for noobs like you.
    It's the best english farming server currently and we don't care that you don't play here.
    There are 100+ users online, believe it or not.

All who play, have fun and that is enough.

And a message to the newcomers.
    Don't listen to these newbies, they 've no idea. Give it a try for about 1hour and you'll see that they're wrong.
    Also there are many active and helpful clans/people here (i can tell my clan leader to add you if anyone wants to) and you'll be 73lvl with chitins and weapons and you'll be ready to join our PK parties in no time !

Have a good day.
    Hey champ, they are just giving honest criticism of your server man. Everyone needs THEIR WORK criticized, it's a part of the learning/growing process. Nice work nikos, but it sucks that you don't have the balls to admit that this is your server. such is life, aye?

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Hey champ, they are just giving honest criticism of your server man. Everyone needs THEIR WORK criticized, it's a part of the learning/growing process. Nice work nikos, but it sucks that you don't have the balls to admit that this is your server. such is life, aye?
    Nice try, though i was just a player until few days ago, till they made me a moderator.
    About their work, believe me, they deserved more than 1500 users for this such a awesome server.

About learning/growing process, i guess this one doesn't affect on you. Many years passed and you're still working on the most failed servers ever on the KO Private Server side, damn dude, im rly sorry about you, even though you have such of great ideas, you have no brain to complete 'em at all.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Tbh , i know thats hes server vince.
    Corruppted admin ftw.
    Btw nickos whats ur IGN?

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Tbh , i know thats hes server vince.
    Corruppted admin ftw.
    Btw nickos whats ur IGN?
    IamNicko and from now on, GM_Nicko too

cheers

Banned Member

Its not nickos server...

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Nice try, though i was just a player until few days ago, till they made me a moderator.
    About their work, believe me, they deserved more than 1500 users for this such a awesome server.

About learning/growing process, i guess this one doesn't affect on you. Many years passed and you're still working on the most failed servers ever on the KO Private Server side, damn dude, im rly sorry about you, even though you have such of great ideas, you have no brain to complete 'em at all.
    Did I strike a nerve? I don't recall flaming anywhere.

Such is life, aye?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast