Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

S> Best geared rogue on UltimateKO

This is a discussion on S> Best geared rogue on UltimateKO within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello there! Summer in sweden is here and im tired of sitting inside time to make something of the summer ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Member krazzy1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21

    Default S> Best geared rogue on UltimateKO

    Hello there!
    Summer in sweden is here and im tired of sitting inside time to make something of the summer so im selling my rogue.
    Offer me $ in pm only serious buyers. "paypal"

    name:MrKRAZZYYYYY
    nps:12,5k nps

    Rogue chitin pauldron+8 "updated"
    Rogue shell pads+7
    Rogue shell gaunts+7
    Rogue shell boots+7
    Rogue shell helmet+7
    Shard+8
    Selfname dagger+7
    Rol
    Rol
    Warrior Pendant
    Rogue Earring
    Elf belt
    skelly belt "updated 24/6-12"
    Roc "at innhost"
    1k knight cash at pus
    alot of master items and 380m+ cash


    Here is some pictures
    http://i50.tinypic.com/10onssw.jpg
    http://i46.tinypic.com/aeqhyv.jpg
    http://i46.tinypic.com/14b4z0h.jpg
    http://i50.tinypic.com/6p2t4z.jpg
    Last edited by krazzy1337; 06-23-2012 at 07:52 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Time to sell out when server about to die

  3. #3
    Senior Member Undef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Poland - country with beautiful ladies
    Posts
    405

    Default

    sorry but their server died long time ago..like 3h after offical when population from 80 droped to 40 or somethnig like that hehe ;p
    bug who's online isn't good way to bring more ppl to server...people rather hate this idea and feel like admins trying to deceive them so nobady even downloading such a server..

  4. #4
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    117

    Default

    I suggest you to make an account, log in. And you will see 40 ppl sitting in moradon. 25 ppl in bowl,25 ppl exping in cz spots. Another 25 ppl scouting eslant.

    So its constantly 100-150 online, when there is some event the number raises to 200. Krazzzy is just a BABASHOPER tho.

  5. #5
    Member krazzy1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21

    Default

    nah the population is real cool , its keep growing atm its 120 online .. people whining is people that quited from server cuz didint go well for them !

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Lol it's funny, these people can't even count 40 people merchanting in moradon? Never was more than 10. 25 people in bowl? Never more than 15 (unless boss event). 25 ppl scouting esl? Never more than 5 unless the bosses are there, in which case bowl population drops to max 5. But there are more than 40 people online most of the time, definitely not over 100 though.

  7. #7
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    firstly all of you, used to say that people will crash the server and it will be dead in just 1 day. This was your first lie.

    Now you're saying another craps to change newcomers mind because you've either been banned, hadn't time to start the time official opened, burned your items and because admins aint corrupted you started whining.

    Sorry guys and ladies but this server isn't for noobs like you.
    It's the best english farming server currently and we don't care that you don't play here.
    There are 100+ users online, believe it or not.

    All who play, have fun and that is enough.

    And a message to the newcomers.
    Don't listen to these newbies, they 've no idea. Give it a try for about 1hour and you'll see that they're wrong.
    Also there are many active and helpful clans/people here (i can tell my clan leader to add you if anyone wants to) and you'll be 73lvl with chitins and weapons and you'll be ready to join our PK parties in no time !

    Have a good day.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    firstly all of you, used to say that people will crash the server and it will be dead in just 1 day. This was your first lie.

    Now you're saying another craps to change newcomers mind because you've either been banned, hadn't time to start the time official opened, burned your items and because admins aint corrupted you started whining.

    Sorry guys and ladies but this server isn't for noobs like you.
    It's the best english farming server currently and we don't care that you don't play here.
    There are 100+ users online, believe it or not.

    All who play, have fun and that is enough.

    And a message to the newcomers.
    Don't listen to these newbies, they 've no idea. Give it a try for about 1hour and you'll see that they're wrong.
    Also there are many active and helpful clans/people here (i can tell my clan leader to add you if anyone wants to) and you'll be 73lvl with chitins and weapons and you'll be ready to join our PK parties in no time !

    Have a good day.
    Not corrupt, sure. Funny how it's the couple of guys who make all the +8s, even the personal weapon.... Every private server is corrupt, whether you like it or not. I'm not here to judge that, though. I'm fine with the corruption, and quite frankly Ultimate Ko is one of the least corrupt servers out there. However, everything isn't as rosy as you make it sound. And having 100+ users online and having 100+ players is a heck of a difference, since at least a couple of people I know made multiple accounts just to get more items from the Key event. Even if there'd be 100+ online users the amount of people actually playing is less half of that, max.

  9. #9
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernicus View Post
    Not corrupt, sure. Funny how it's the couple of guys who make all the +8s, even the personal weapon.... Every private server is corrupt, whether you like it or not. I'm not here to judge that, though. I'm fine with the corruption, and quite frankly Ultimate Ko is one of the least corrupt servers out there. However, everything isn't as rosy as you make it sound. And having 100+ users online and having 100+ players is a heck of a difference, since at least a couple of people I know made multiple accounts just to get more items from the Key event. Even if there'd be 100+ online users the amount of people actually playing is less half of that, max.
    I said there are 100+ users online not 100+ users playing. I'm sure there are more than 200 people playing totally.
    Personally i dont want more than 150 users online else the CZ is getting fucked up.
    I liked how servers like KI used to be. about 150 users online and it was fun. As it's here too.

    You should check hows the CSW going first though and if you still think that there arent more than 100 ppl online then go kill yourself lol.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Well yeah events in general are a totally different thing, and if there are 100 people going into CSW while there's 5 people on average in bowl I don't think it's very relevant. Either way, it doesn't affect me anyhow so whatever.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    good luck selling and nickos right, the server isnt currpt guys even if on every server got currption it isnt asswell

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Well can't really say you're the best geared rogue, kidlet almost full +8:

    http://109.235.252.206:81/?page=char&id=xXKidletXx

    2* shell +8 2* chitin +8, shard +8 and personal +8.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernicus View Post
    Well can't really say you're the best geared rogue, kidlet almost full +8:

    http://109.235.252.206:81/?page=char&id=xXKidletXx

    2* shell +8 2* chitin +8, shard +8 and personal +8.
    /neva mind

    ps. mayb the people with +8 are just baba'ing a bunch of +7's and uping?

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sqazll View Post
    I suggest you to make an account, log in. And you will see 40 ppl sitting in moradon. 25 ppl in bowl,25 ppl exping in cz spots. Another 25 ppl scouting eslant.

    So its constantly 100-150 online, when there is some event the number raises to 200. Krazzzy is just a BABASHOPER tho.
    Allright, the server ir great, but the first step to make it better is stopping with this bullshit. Anyone that has a little brain know it is a lie.

    I MYSELF, the day beofre quitting counted myself. I opened ALL CLANS, AND ALL PLAYERS. I had like A LOT of windows on Chrome.

    Do I have to tell the result? Pannel was showing 130 ppl online, while there were around 90 players.

    And saying there are 40 ppl sitting on moradon? LOL, also, most of users are playing with dual clients, which reduces a lot the number of players....

  15. #15
    Member Simbaaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    47

    Default

    PMed you baba ;D
    by the way, stop arguing. It's a bit pathetic. Let him do what he wants -.-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SELLING BEST PATHOS ROGUE !!! LOOK INSIDE
    By halifax in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 01:21 PM
  2. S>lvl 70 geared rogue human USD only
    By Socrates in forum Diez
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 09:48 AM
  3. Best Mage/Rogue/Warrior/Priest on Olympia? :)
    By PEACh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 06:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •