Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> GG CHAR ( Cronox KO ) Chakra KO Reborn

This is a discussion on S> GG CHAR ( Cronox KO ) Chakra KO Reborn within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by HeadShot lol not worth usd i give you 2m in usko mabby 5 at the most because ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by HeadShot View Post
    lol not worth usd i give you 2m in usko mabby 5 at the most because thats all its worth that would be like me making a server and geting it populated and then say S>acc +items blablabla and want usd not worth it

Too bad thats a lie lol i sold my PS acct for over 100$ when i quit lol , if ppl wanna play that server they will pay u should know this after all its KO ( babaNation)

FREE BUMP FOR THE POSTER :P

no offence but if you says that server with 100ppl online is most populated around then you haven't played other servers at all.

SRB
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    no offence but if you says that server with 100ppl online is most populated around then you haven't played other servers at all.
    Not selling anymore.

There is 200-300 users daily.

Maybe sexyko got 700, maybe oldschool got 400, but all turks/spanish - non english

Banned Senior Member

Ofc hes not selling, i busted his ass yesterday for TBL edit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzbvKFm-liA]YouTube - SRB proved to be TBL edit[/ame]

kkthx bai all hsi chars banned, dont trust his kid on any of your servers, after he got banned next day he wa son shoutbox threatening to crash serv, and give out hacks etc to people on MSN rofl, sad sad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12