Searching for good server

This is a discussion on Searching for good server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Eerm long time since I've been here and I am enough drunk and bored to ask if anyone knows good ...
Page: 1

Default Searching for good server

Eerm long time since I've been here and I am enough drunk and bored to ask if anyone knows good server...can be official even if it's freshly started and not being racist but I want it to be english spoken server

Old school style is best, I have noidea what happened to KO pass few years, but I can still hold styx if I get good str gears There are propably 1-3 players who still remembers me, so I make it clear, I don't cheat, I prefer that no1 else does...thanks if anyone wants drunken archer back

Oh and if server has some old farts like me playing, I won't complain

Cheers Wagyar the drunken archer

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wagyar View Post
    Eerm long time since I've been here and I am enough drunk and bored to ask if anyone knows good server...can be official even if it's freshly started and not being racist but I want it to be english spoken server

Old school style is best, I have noidea what happened to KO pass few years, but I can still hold styx if I get good str gears There are propably 1-3 players who still remembers me, so I make it clear, I don't cheat, I prefer that no1 else does...thanks if anyone wants drunken archer back

Oh and if server has some old farts like me playing, I won't complain

Cheers Wagyar the drunken archer
    Phenom KO : Index currently in open beta, once everything is tested/fixed we'll release eta for official, but normally 50+ players on for beta, which is pretty good compared to other servers 5 user betas.

it's a KE based server, level 70, old school, medium farm, with some extras, check it out everything you need to know are on our forums.

Banned Regular Member

www.kopowertr.com +350 online homeko server
    For a detailed introduction : http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...server-336043/

I can vouch for Phenom KO. Plus you have a chance to start from the beginning with all the others with the official.