Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
Like Tree1Likes

Searching for Pure Full PK Server

This is a discussion on Searching for Pure Full PK Server within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; idc if its turkish server or english server.. i just wanna have fun.. there is 1 like this? and dont ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    41

    Default Searching for Pure Full PK Server

    idc if its turkish server or english server.. i just wanna have fun.. there is 1 like this? and dont offer me server with half PK cause i wanna FULL PK

    i have been tried Sexyko... didnt like this

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    +1
    P.D: pls stop whit alot farms servers

  3. #3
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    41

    Default

    as i said.. i dont care if its even turk server.. PURE PK

  4. #4
    Senior Member Nagato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citizen of the planet Earth
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Xiona KO, that's a PK server.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Yes but i would not consinder xionako as a good server, since all they care is USD, and it aleardy been wiped after 5 months.

    There is only one good pk server available at the moment, its SexyKO, but mostly dont like it, due to overfilled with mages turks/spanish, and prolly some more things i could find.


    All the rest of fully pk servers are 100% turkish.

  6. #6
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    Xiona KO, that's a PK server.
    Quote Originally Posted by veq0z4 View Post
    Yes but i would not consinder xionako as a good server, since all they care is USD, and it aleardy been wiped after 5 months.

    There is only one good pk server available at the moment, its SexyKO, but mostly dont like it, due to overfilled with mages turks/spanish, and prolly some more things i could find.


    All the rest of fully pk servers are 100% turkish.
    You two are just spammers...

    First of all XionaKO isn't full pk, you gotta farm lots of shots

    And to the other dude, "other servers are 100% Turks" so give him them as he don't care if it's Turkish or not.

  7. #7
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Umm, well i minimized how much you have to farm, by adding a NPC that sells +9 armors next to the Anvil, and making you start with all +9s, helps a little bit if you wanna give it a try again :P

  8. #8
    Senior Member Nagato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citizen of the planet Earth
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    You two are just spammers...

    First of all XionaKO isn't full pk, you gotta farm lots of shots

    And to the other dude, "other servers are 100% Turks" so give him them as he don't care if it's Turkish or not.
    u are an asshole if u think that I am a spammer, I know what I am telling cuz I play this server. SO GTFO

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Umm, well i minimized how much you have to farm, by adding a NPC that sells +9 armors next to the Anvil, and making you start with all +9s, helps a little bit if you wanna give it a try again :P
    I do hope that in this re-release you actually took care of Warrior damage/defense problem. They hit you way too hard, you can combo them as archer with 150-220 damage while they spam you 900-1.4k. With 2.8-3.2k HP it really is hard to keep up such high damage receiving.

  10. #10
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    I did, I re did all classes as far as the balance goes, made changes to all classes and so far everyone agrees they are balanced.

  11. #11
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    41

    Default

    the guy who said he knows turkish Full PK servers..please give me ip of those server...

  12. #12
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    41

    Default

    please rate this topic.. i am sure there milion of ppl that looking for PURE PK server.. farm is boring.. and if i wiill searching for Farm server i will go to USKO..

  13. #13
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Jewland
    Posts
    953

    Default

    xionis ko is piece of crap .

    there is no actual 100% pk server out there that is worth to try atm .

  14. #14
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    41

    Default

    as i said brother even turk is good.. turk server is always 100% PK no farm even a bit.. and there is a lot of servers like this

  15. #15
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    xionis ko is piece of crap .

    there is no actual 100% pk server out there that is worth to try atm .
    If only your opinion actually mattered to the rest of this forum. You have a paper clip as your avatar and your name is Recon or for some odd reason Rec7on. Just no.

    Xionis is the best PK server out currently other than maybe SexyKO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Searching for Share in any server
    By iwantGigzorKoBackNow! in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 03:05 PM
  2. search for FULL PK SERVER
    By iwantGigzorKoBackNow! in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 01:42 PM
  3. Searching for a sharer to lvl my BP (new server)
    By D in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 04:43 AM
  4. Searching for an exper on girakon server
    By NEMANYA in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 03:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •