Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 70

The Secret

This is a discussion on The Secret within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Magyk So ur friend is handicapped? Oh, thats a bummer. Actually, no one bothers to activate accounts ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    So ur friend is handicapped? Oh, thats a bummer.
    Actually, no one bothers to activate accounts on this forum anymore (I guess someone has to do them by hand, I don't know), she's tried signing up for the 6th time now to no avail.


    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Posts asking legitimate questions directed towards the server? I was merely asking because the image in your post refers to it, and I was merely curious what was meant by it. The question itself is really not that big a deal to answer, and can help your/"their" server's image... so what's the problem exactly?
    It seems more like your question was fueled by some personal baggage you keep rather than your interest in playing the server. If you were really so curious about it you could of easily sent me a PM, I mean NO information what's so ever was posted about the server (for a reason).

    Infact, now that I think about it -- you've never left a positive note on any advertizement topic I post, it always tends to have some kind of a hidden agenda behind it. Maybe it's just me.


  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    120

    Default

    I think hes asking because the post claims something that none can achieve. So we are wondering how this guy will do it.

  3. #18
    Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Actually, no one bothers to activate accounts on this forum anymore (I guess someone has to do them by hand, I don't know), she's tried signing up for the 6th time now to no avail.




    It seems more like your question was fueled by some personal baggage you keep rather than your interest in playing the server. If you were really so curious about it you could of easily sent me a PM, I mean NO information what's so ever was posted about the server (for a reason).

    Infact, now that I think about it -- you've never left a positive note on any advertizement topic I post, it always tends to have some kind of a hidden agenda behind it. Maybe it's just me.

    he was just asking why u claiming to be unhackable while it's impossible? and if u are, how come?

  4. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    http://localhost/
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    he was just asking why u claiming to be unhackable while it's impossible? and if u are, how come?
    I must have missed the part where Vincents claims that the server is unhackable?

  5. #20
    Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkleet00 View Post
    I must have missed the part where Vincents claims that the server is unhackable?
    Comming soon!

    we know, it sucks. it sucks when every server lags, constantly crashes, gets 'hacked', so on, and we dont have one to play. we agree with you, which is why we are working on this project, please stay tuned via the forum and website, and be sure to let all of your friends on the Secret!

    -Gadget | 5/3/2011

  6. #21
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    I'm not in the least bit interested in this... I bet the secret isn't going to be anything worthwhile...

  7. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    http://localhost/
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    Comming soon!

    we know, it sucks. it sucks when every server lags, constantly crashes, gets 'hacked', so on, and we dont have one to play. we agree with you, which is why we are working on this project, please stay tuned via the forum and website, and be sure to let all of your friends on the Secret!

    -Gadget | 5/3/2011
    Yes I've read that, but where it says "our server is unhackable"?

  8. #23
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkleet00 View Post
    Yes I've read that, but where it says "our server is unhackable"?
    Jesus fucking Christ,are u retarded ? He said are u tired of servers getting hacked,meaning,his server wont be hacked thus un-hackable.

  9. #24
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ,are u retarded ? He said are u tired of servers getting hacked,meaning,his server wont be hacked thus un-hackable.
    Microsoft is not "un-hackable", that doesn't mean they will get hacked either, does it?

    Just because your jacket says "fire-proof" doesn't mean you won't burn, does it?

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    120

    Default

    the question is i guess what does the owner do that makes the change of this server getting hacked etc. smaller then other servers.

  11. #26
    Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkleet00 View Post
    I must have missed the part where Vincents claims that the server is unhackable?
    then u have some unsolved issues, dont blame me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Microsoft is not "un-hackable", that doesn't mean they will get hacked either, does it?

    Just because your jacket says "fire-proof" doesn't mean you won't burn, does it?
    look again at the question and stop avoiding it by giving usless comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I meant _why_ is your server not going to be affected by said crashes. What are you doing against them that's different to other servers?


    @Vincents
    nobody said ur lying nor giving false hope, just asking whats "The Secret" got thats so spacial who will protect the server better then others befor?.

  12. #27
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ,are u retarded ? He said are u tired of servers getting hacked,meaning,his server wont be hacked thus un-hackable.
    I laughed at this.

    Its just something to get people pumped dude...

    Funny thing is that every single server promises better security and anti hack systems, yet i dont see the people bitching here about how they will provide such security in other threads. Even when on this one it hasnt even been assured like in others, it has merely being mentioned and the server isnt even close to being ready for launch (i think).

    I usually agree whith what twostarts posts, seems like a centered and educated man but its clear that no one can claim unhackability. If i remember correctly, the closest to such claim was made by twostarts not so long ago when discussing some thing in the NDKO thread (could be mistaken since i havent really checked this forums for a while).

    Whats funny is that even in the hypothetical scenario that some how this guy has a way to manage to assure he wont get hacked, there is no way he would just share "the secret" with everyone here.

    So basically, Vincent got it right (in my stoner and unwanted opinion that is), twos question was only going to lead to bitching about security.

    Funny how people are allready saying this server will be shit, without knowing the lvl cap, upgrade rate, or anything regarding the server at all.

  13. #28
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I laughed at this.

    Its just something to get people pumped dude...

    Funny thing is that every single server promises better security and anti hack systems, yet i dont see the people bitching here about how they will provide such security in other threads. Even when on this one it hasnt even been assured like in others, it has merely being mentioned and the server isnt even close to being ready for launch (i think).

    I usually agree whith what twostarts posts, seems like a centered and educated man but its clear that no one can claim unhackability. If i remember correctly, the closest to such claim was made by twostarts not so long ago when discussing some thing in the NDKO thread (could be mistaken since i havent really checked this forums for a while).

    Whats funny is that even in the hypothetical scenario that some how this guy has a way to manage to assure he wont get hacked, there is no way he would just share "the secret" with everyone here.

    So basically, Vincent got it right (in my stoner and unwanted opinion that is), twos question was only going to lead to bitching about security.

    Funny how people are allready saying this server will be shit, without knowing the lvl cap, upgrade rate, or anything regarding the server at all.
    I can tell u all of that already.Knowing Vincent,it gonna be some customized piece of shit,with weed items,lvl cap at 83,+10,+3.

  14. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    http://localhost/
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ,are u retarded ? He said are u tired of servers getting hacked,meaning,his server wont be hacked thus un-hackable.
    It still doesn't say his server is unhackable. It's just what you make out of that sentence

  15. #30
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    My virginity is un-hackable.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •