Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The Secret

This is a discussion on The Secret within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by darkleet00 It still doesn't say his server is unhackable. It's just what you make out of that ...
Page: 3

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkleet00 View Post
    It still doesn't say his server is unhackable. It's just what you make out of that sentence
    im wondering how old are u, i really do. but since im nice let me make it simple for u,

"we know, it sucks. it sucks when every server lags, constantly crashes, gets 'hacked', so on, and we dont have one to play. we agree with you, which is why we are working on this project,"

when u take out the key words:
    -we know, it sucks when every server lags, constantly crashes, gets 'hacked'.
    -which is why we are working on this project.

can u see it now?

i clearly still dont see where it says "im unhackable /bb i r the winnarrrrrrr cant touch this!" and dont try and attack me on how "old" i am or something like that cause nowhere in his opening topic does it state his server is "unhackable" or "untouchable" it just simply asked the question "are you tired of this event happening" as anyone who has played a private server will always answer "YES!"

its an advertisement... every server that comes up on this forum says "omg my server has better security than xx server or it has xx update that someone else doesnt have or itll run xx better because i have this and that" and yet it never works out that way and the server gets steam rolled

for all you know this "project" could be a project more geared towards customer service in terms when the server gets face fucked they can have someone working on it right away to get it back up in a timely manner than waiting 2-3 days or even longer like many other servers that have the same problems so who knows what this "project" will entail for sure except those working on the project ofc who are involved w/ said "project"

in terms of being "unhackable" or "untouchable" even companies like microsoft and sony havent even reached this status and you expect people who work on private servers to be able to make a solid claim that a server is "unhackable" or "untouchable"?

I am Timmeh Senior Member

All twostars was asking is why is his security "better" than everyone elses...

the twostars/ndko dickriding in this topic is amazing lol, anyways wasup yachiru!! lol

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boredoutofmymind View Post
    i clearly still dont see where it says "im unhackable /bb i r the winnarrrrrrr cant touch this!" and dont try and attack me on how "old" i am or something like that cause nowhere in his opening topic does it state his server is "unhackable" or "untouchable" it just simply asked the question "are you tired of this event happening" as anyone who has played a private server will always answer "YES!"

its an advertisement... every server that comes up on this forum says "omg my server has better security than xx server or it has xx update that someone else doesnt have or itll run xx better because i have this and that" and yet it never works out that way and the server gets steam rolled

for all you know this "project" could be a project more geared towards customer service in terms when the server gets face fucked they can have someone working on it right away to get it back up in a timely manner than waiting 2-3 days or even longer like many other servers that have the same problems so who knows what this "project" will entail for sure except those working on the project ofc who are involved w/ said "project"

in terms of being "unhackable" or "untouchable" even companies like microsoft and sony havent even reached this status and you expect people who work on private servers to be able to make a solid claim that a server is "unhackable" or "untouchable"?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puyO0LAvaOU]YouTube - Len - Steal My Sunshine[/ame]

Secrets, Secrets, Are not fun, Unless you tell everyone

Jesus christ, theres GROWN MEN here who have nothing to show for themselves in life that still have the nerve to bitch over things mentioned in an advertizement topic on a knight online forum.

It was just an advertizement, not some kind of "Hey, come talk shit in here" thread. If it really bothers you, maybe you could spare the couple of minutes you waste reading/typing/thinking and use them on something else, like your life.

It's funny -

If my name is "firedog2294" or something, and I make a thread exactly like this, with a website and picture, maybe a website with less attractiveness, and I can guarantee that I would even have 2-3 pages worth of replies. I can also guarantee twostars would of never bothered posting.

all it is is deeply rooted hate of me inside of your brains - which is ok, I mean it's a normal mental conidition to become obsessed with something, it's not your fault.

um, bye.

lol... But tbh I'm looking forward to it, LifeKo was fun.

So gogo

cant wait to hack it

just kidding xD tho its not possible to make a ko server unhackable..

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    cant wait to hack it

I know right. Try logging into your msn.

dick

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    im wondering how old are u, i really do. but since im nice let me make it simple for u,

"we know, it sucks. it sucks when every server lags, constantly crashes, gets 'hacked', so on, and we dont have one to play. we agree with you, which is why we are working on this project,"

when u take out the key words:
    -we know, it sucks when every server lags, constantly crashes, gets 'hacked'.
    -which is why we are working on this project.

can u see it now?
    Yawn. The word you're looking for is "implied"; it was implied that players didn't have to worry about it getting hacked, which one can interpret to mean "it won't get hacked" (or one can more practically interpret to mean the owner has no doubt that their means are solid - which isn't always a good thing).

Anyway, I was just asking out of curiosity because Vincent replied very enthusiastically in a thread in another forum on that particular subject recently. Less drama folks!

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Yawn. The word you're looking for is "implied"; it was implied that players didn't have to worry about it getting hacked, which one can interpret to mean "it won't get hacked" (or one can more practically interpret to mean the owner has no doubt that their means are solid - which isn't always a good thing).

Anyway, I was just asking out of curiosity because Vincent replied very enthusiastically in a thread in another forum on that particular subject recently. Less drama folks!

Despite the fact that I dislike your responses sometimes, your still cool in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    cant wait to hack it

Holy shit Gery you are alive

What are you up to this days ? Still playing some sort of ko with Ava and David ? Man havent had news of any of you in too damn long.

Last time i spoke to David is when his father died and that was like 2 years ago maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Holy shit Gery you are alive

What are you up to this days ? Still playing some sort of ko with Ava and David ? Man havent had news of any of you in too damn long.

Last time i spoke to David is when his father died and that was like 2 years ago maybe.
    sup, not much

i dont play ko anymore tho still got tons of stuff but lazy to sell... i have some projects going on ava plays aion i play league of legends sometimes tbh its much better then ko imo

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    I know right. Try logging into your msn.

dick

im logged on... i guess ur blocked xD

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast