Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 68

Secret: KO |[ Mixed PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Lag Free ]

This is a discussion on Secret: KO |[ Mixed PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Lag Free ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by gloo that's because with money you can buy drugs duh? and yep he buys drugs all the ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloo View Post
    that's because with money you can buy drugs duh?
    and yep he buys drugs all the time especially since hes been on parole for so long i bet they love when he buys drugs and uses them. then takes the test and somehow passes it while they watch him...

    /sarcasm off

    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    Trust me, this isnt first time it happens . This is like vincent 4.-5. server where he does that.
    completely false lol, you might be taken a little more seriously if you werent banned for being a corrupt gm on the last server :/.


    nd @ rock yah, all servers tho are going to take a hit to euko owners are going to have to deal with that lol

  2. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    and yep he buys drugs all the time especially since hes been on parole for so long i bet they love when he buys drugs and uses them. then takes the test and somehow passes it while they watch him...

    /sarcasm off



    completely false lol, you might be taken a little more seriously if you werent banned for being a corrupt gm on the last server :/.


    nd @ rock yah, all servers tho are going to take a hit to euko owners are going to have to deal with that lol
    well, you do know that drugs come in pill form right idiot? pills take two days to get out of your system for a test. shut the fuck up now.

  3. #48
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloo View Post
    that's because with money you can buy drugs duh?
    LOL<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

  4. #49
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloo View Post
    well, you do know that drugs come in pill form right idiot? pills take two days to get out of your system for a test. shut the fuck up now.
    So ur saying marijuahana is a pill? garas is pill?
    Hashish is a pill?

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    So ur saying marijuahana is a pill? garas is pill?
    Hashish is a pill?
    another fucking idiot here.... vince does oxy cotton. its just like heroin but in pill form. and yes they do make marijuana in pill form too. Study up before you speak child.

  6. #51
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloo View Post
    another fucking idiot here.... vince does oxy cotton. its just like heroin but in pill form. and yes they do make marijuana in pill form too. Study up before you speak child.
    I would defenetly try that.
    and never heard of oxy cotton or wat eve that is

  7. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloo View Post
    well, you do know that drugs come in pill form right idiot? pills take two days to get out of your system for a test. shut the fuck up now.
    right and your point would be valid if he had scheduled drug tests and not random ones lol. Just cuz you got banned after u tried to be a sneaky fag theirs no reason to bash a topic. go find something else to do with all your free time

    nd if he is on oxy it takes 3-4 days to get out of your system "so study up before you speak child"

  8. #53
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloo View Post
    another fucking idiot here.... vince does oxy cotton. its just like heroin but in pill form. and yes they do make marijuana in pill form too. Study up before you speak child.
    Man, the only one who needs to get there head checked would be you.

    Vincent does strictly marijuana. I have never even heard of him doing oxy cotton.

    Just leave the topic, I mean how can any of us take your name seriously. Gloo it sounds like a made up monster off Monsters.Inc.

  9. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloo View Post
    on the way you meant to say in a month. stop trying to help this server it's failed already. You do realise that you have a junnkie dev/admin running this server and a 17 year old kid right?
    17 Year old kid that is more mature than you are. Nice one.

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    right and your point would be valid if he had scheduled drug tests and not random ones lol. Just cuz you got banned after u tried to be a sneaky fag theirs no reason to bash a topic. go find something else to do with all your free time

    nd if he is on oxy it takes 3-4 days to get out of your system "so study up before you speak child"
    let me guess you googled it right? you have never done any drugs please stop speaking you don't know shit dude. & I wasen't trying to be "sneaky fag" mr.h34dgmih4v3p0w3r$

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamcool View Post
    Man, the only one who needs to get there head checked would be you.

    Vincent does strictly marijuana. I have never even heard of him doing oxy cotton.

    Just leave the topic, I mean how can any of us take your name seriously. Gloo it sounds like a made up monster off Monsters.Inc.
    hmm, vincent said in tiny chat "after i get this PUS money ima buy me a few oxys" iamcool? what made you think of this clever name, you wanna bash names lmao. don't you got high school to attend bro.
    Last edited by gloo; 11-12-2011 at 06:58 AM.

  11. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    and yep he buys drugs all the time especially since hes been on parole for so long i bet they love when he buys drugs and uses them. then takes the test and somehow passes it while they watch him...

    /sarcasm off



    completely false lol, you might be taken a little more seriously if you werent banned for being a corrupt gm on the last server :/.


    nd @ rock yah, all servers tho are going to take a hit to euko owners are going to have to deal with that lol
    For ur information i quitted As GM. I banned my self ^_^
    Was a stupid server. And how is it false? When it happens now again? He dosnt care lmao. He just opens for the opening money and leaves the server running and does drugs.

    This happend several times. Last time he complained he went to jail. Whose fault is that lmao? He's own. So just defend ur druggie ^_^

    Oh and when i was GM, u tried to get me bannd as GM. But couldn ban me, cause i never was corrupt unlike you. Enes Admitted to me that u were corrupt. And you're friends used koxp and u didn even care ^_^

    That's the facts, keep lying. But Its happening again now. Servers dying
    Last edited by johny; 11-12-2011 at 08:34 AM.

  12. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloo View Post
    let me guess you googled it right? you have never done any drugs please stop speaking you don't know shit dude. & I wasen't trying to be "sneaky fag" mr.h34dgmih4v3p0w3r$
    incorrect once again, im a criminal justice major retard, i know how long it takes to get out of your system. so please just stop failing your making yourself look bad.


    Quote Originally Posted by johny View Post
    For ur information i quitted As GM. I banned my self ^_^
    Was a stupid server. And how is it false? When it happens now again? He dosnt care lmao. He just opens for the opening money and leaves the server running and does drugs.

    This happend several times. Last time he complained he went to jail. Whose fault is that lmao? He's own. So just defend ur druggie ^_^

    Oh and when i was GM, u tried to get me bannd as GM. But couldn ban me, cause i never was corrupt unlike you. Enes Admitted to me that u were corrupt. And you're friends used koxp and u didn even care ^_^

    That's the facts, keep lying. But Its happening again now. Servers dying
    first of all i dont know who enes is, and i wasnt corrupt. 2nd of all you got banned idk why your trying to lie when i was involved in the process when vince banned you after he checked your logs and saw you were a corrupt bitch.

    so/fail once again..keep on going johnny mayb someone will believe your bullshit. Lets hear some more lies on how you "quit" gm rofl... Oh and just so you know i was the person that banned you after vince told me on vent to ban you. I had great pleasure in doing so just in case you were wondering.

  13. #58
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloo View Post
    well, you do know that drugs come in pill form right idiot? pills take two days to get out of your system for a test. shut the fuck up now.
    True, some drugs come in the form of pills; some pills are washed out of your system rather fast.

    Funny thought. Ill grant you that you know something about drugs but showing off your "drug" knowledge on an online gaming forum is one of the most pathetic things i have seen on this forums so far.

  14. #59
    []D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Well first of all its spelt Oxycontin... Secondly if you have some let me know, I'd love a few..

  15. #60
    Senior Member Nagato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Citizen of the planet Earth
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    True, some drugs come in the form of pills; some pills are washed out of your system rather fast.
    Ill grant you that you know something about drugs but showing off your "drug" knowledge on an online gaming forum is one of the most pathetic things i have seen on this forums so far.
    you got totally owned dude

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •