Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Secret|KO - [PK/FARM] Unique/Addictive

This is a discussion on Secret|KO - [PK/FARM] Unique/Addictive within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; www.secretko.com | forum.secretko.com...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default Secret|KO - [PK/FARM] Unique/Addictive

Ouch.

Poor guy

Vince the theif

i guess there is no more marijuana to smoke thats why monkey is launching serwer again to steal some money from users and make some for his drugs

ko is srs bsns

G_G

Quote Originally Posted by WomanizeR View Post
    i guess there is no more marijuana to smoke thats why monkey is launching serwer again to steal some money from users and make some for his drugs

ko is srs bsns

G_G
    o shit the tard finally stopped posting with his turkish y's.

Banned Regular Member

ko is srs bsns

G_G
    ? Server has been up for a few months now, what are you on about exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    ? Server has been up for a few months now, what are you on about exactly?
    he says ur a theif.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chriz View Post
    he says ur a theif.
    Um how am I a thief?

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Um how am I a thief?
    Well people are stupid vince, dont know how to express themselvs so lemme.
    THEY WANTED TO SAY YOUR NOT WORKING ON YOUR SERWER(<3 TURKS) BECAUSE YOUR DOING DRUGS.COM.

Banned for scamming.

Dont even bother going to this server, we seen multiple times that Vincent = Fail..
    Servers up for 5 hours maybe, then down for 12 hours,
    and this server been up for 2 months? thats bs
    Vincent also sells ingame shit for usd.. Remember that guy with rofs+3, sos+3, pe's+3 after a few days when the server launched... U couldnt even get rofs ingame lol..
    Nothing more to say :P
    He needs money for drugs, so ofc he opens the server again hoping some retards will buy shit in the pus :P

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    Dont even bother going to this server, we seen multiple times that Vincent = Fail..
    Vincent also sells ingame shit for usd.. Remember that guy with rofs+3, sos+3, pe's+3 after a few days when the server launched... U couldnt even get rofs ingame lol..
    He needs money for drugs, so ofc he opens the server again hoping some retards will buy shit in the pus :P
    What are you talking about? I don't do drugs, I smoke weed from time to time and had to cut back on that due to my parole terms. I don't know where you got your malformed facts from

Also, we never sold unique's in Secret|KO, and most certainly not ROF's +3 as in the beginning we did not even allow Felankor to drop such rings for balance reasons. Get a grip and post some evidence or proof or hold your peace.

Also, the server has been open since July 2011 (which is when the beta started), since then it has not been wiped or anything, I really have no clue what you are talking about. The server is actually on it's way to being where it needs to belong.

I don't blame you for hating though, I took a few courses in psychology and understand it completely. I certainly hope those negative life experiences and your bullied childhood don't get in the way of your future outside of G4L, I wish you the best of luck!

Banned Regular Member

08-30-2011, 07:33 PM
    Thread: The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]|

by Syndicate

Whats that? Check the date. Right! I know your mad about the fail of all of your servers, nikos. Don't take it out on us

psssttt bro, nobody knows because it is a SECRET

Nobady cares how many threads you spam for serwer, is sad to see your serwer is long time alive and you still creating new thread to get some attention from people that really don't event care because your gms and you are so corrupted lol, i've got banned by gm serious just for report him bugs and then i noticed he has friends in clan and they got benefits from it lol

doesn't worth to play here reallý, i don't get why you keep spamming and death serwer here.

G_G

Banned Senior Member

psssttt bro, nobody knows because it is a SECRET

Nobady cares how many threads you spam for serwer, is sad to see your serwer is long time alive and you still creating new thread to get some attention from people that really don't event care because your gms and you are so corrupted lol, i've got banned by gm serious just for report him bugs and then i noticed he has friends in clan and they got benefits from it lol

doesn't worth to play here reallý, i don't get why you keep spamming and death serwer here.

G_G
    Jesus.. Will a MOD just ban this idiot? He goes into every topic and starts shit.

Post reported aswell.

Good luck with the server Vince <3

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcool View Post
    Jesus.. Will a MOD just ban this idiot? He goes into every topic and starts shit.

Post reported aswell.

Good luck with the server Vince <3
    ass licker detected :d

I have reasons to complaýn about this serwer, i am not flaming just because, go get your fact straights and atleast keep awaý from pvp scenarýo because you are useless developer

kkthxbb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast