Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Secret|KO - [PK/FARM] Unique/Addictive

This is a discussion on Secret|KO - [PK/FARM] Unique/Addictive within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; your older "servers" that have been closed then reopened you did sell uniques for USD as on "LifeKO 3"? im ...
Page: 2

your older "servers" that have been closed then reopened you did sell uniques for USD as on "LifeKO 3"? im not sure how many times it had gone down then come back up you sold a player a full set of +1 uniques + death set AND a +3 unique set in the first few days when the server was barely in full +0s/starter quest uniques and the person even had both unique sets under the condition he "couldnt use the +3 set until most people had +1 set" and he broke said agreement and you banned him

i dont hate against your servers as ive played them in the past and proven even people who dont donate on it can excel in gear from just farming but you lack in executing your server ideas and certain classes are always more powerful than others like mages + 1h books + using shields - they take like 300dmg and still hit for 500s and have nearly 9k hp on top of the insane stun rates which you claimed werent an issue when mages could perma stun rogues/warriors stacking LR and priests stacking 200+LR would still be perma stunned as well

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by boredoutofmymind View Post
    your older "servers" that have been closed then reopened you did sell uniques for USD as on "LifeKO 3"? im not sure how many times it had gone down then come back up you sold a player a full set of +1 uniques + death set AND a +3 unique set in the first few days when the server was barely in full +0s/starter quest uniques and the person even had both unique sets under the condition he "couldnt use the +3 set until most people had +1 set" and he broke said agreement and you banned him

i dont hate against your servers as ive played them in the past and proven even people who dont donate on it can excel in gear from just farming but you lack in executing your server ideas and certain classes are always more powerful than others like mages + 1h books + using shields - they take like 300dmg and still hit for 500s and have nearly 9k hp on top of the insane stun rates which you claimed werent an issue when mages could perma stun rogues/warriors stacking LR and priests stacking 200+LR would still be perma stunned as well
    LifeKO? This is Secret|KO.

Secondly, "and he broke said agreement and you banned him " <-- Exactly, so what is the problem?

As for server balance, I take ideas from people in PM's when in game and from forum, I have received mostly messages telling me about how balanced the classes are and not the other way around. If there is a class balance problem the players should bring it to the team's attention, not cry about it in silence.

But I've noticed one thing about G4L, and that's that everyone of you have some kind of personal vendetta against servers because
    • Yours sucked balls
    • A server you hyped up as if it were God sucked balls
    • You suck balls
    one of the three, so I really don't blame any of you for flaming or sabotaging a thread, I completely understand most of you are not capable of this thing we call growth, and it is not your fault -- simply lies somewhere in your genetics. It's a shame, but a very real reality of life.

Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post

Oh well [/I]
    Thats what ư call no blood in face

With that reply you proove yourself that you are a completely failure as admin because you admited that you already did shits in your first serwer lifeko and because "you changed the name" to secretko you think people will forget about it lol

Don't trư to be smart because there are users smarter than you

kkthxbb + G_G

well i did leav duo to that both you and eric did nothing to bring server bask it did crash alot and shit like that and it whas realy boring to play with 12 players online as of now i have no plans to come back to ko. did try this myko server for like 2 min then deleted it, the day i se your server grow to around 70-100 players online i can get back as i still have my account and gear.

Banned for scamming.

We all know u fail vince... Actually, u remember OriginalKO ? - Failed in a couple of hours, and u was hiding under the name ''Breeze'' LOL...
    also, how many times have ''LifeKO'' been up and down, too many to fucking count, like 4 or 6 times lol... starting it up again coz u need some money for drugs roflmao...
    also, you give no information to ur players about when it will be up, and when its up... well lets say its down 5mins after that. coz u cant keep haxors out... and ur braggin about how much money u spend on anticheat and shit like that roflmao dude, u just fail... GL with ur 12 players online doing riote/atross in rlb i wont even bother replying to u coz ur just so fail
    See u drug-addict

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    We all know u fail vince... Actually, u remember OriginalKO ? - Failed in a couple of hours, and u was hiding under the name ''Breeze'' LOL...
    also, how many times have ''LifeKO'' been up and down, too many to fucking count, like 4 or 6 times lol... starting it up again coz u need some money for drugs roflmao...
    also, you give no information to ur players about when it will be up, and when its up... well lets say its down 5mins after that. coz u cant keep haxors out... and ur braggin about how much money u spend on anticheat and shit like that roflmao dude, u just fail... GL with ur 12 players online doing riote/atross in rlb i wont even bother replying to u coz ur just so fail
    See u drug-addict
    This is amazing xD
    • What anti-cheat did I spend money on let alone brag about buying? That's right, none.
    • Hiding under the name "Breeze"? Actually it was a name change and was public announced by me, that it is me.
    • LifeKO was only up on two different occasions. No different than KO|Tastic
    • Keep what haxors out? I arguably have the best security out of any KO server out there.
    • What RLB are you talking about? We don't have RLB xD
    And as far as Original|KO -- the server was awesome, it was simply heavily DDOs'd due to jelous turkish servers who cannot affoard to loose a few players here and there. I mean, your speaking to me as if I have something to be ashamed of or something, what's your deal, kiddo?
    Stop wasting your time troll

Banned Regular Member

This is understandable. I was in fact going through a moment with family issues during which I thought Eric would help manage the server, turns out I was wrong which is why I am on my way to doing it the best way, on my own

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post

Secondly, "and he broke said agreement and you banned him " <-- Exactly, so what is the problem?

As for server balance, I take ideas from people in PM's when in game and from forum, I have received mostly messages telling me about how balanced the classes are and not the other way around. If there is a class balance problem the players should bring it to the team's attention, not cry about it in silence.

But I've noticed one thing about G4L, and that's that everyone of you have some kind of personal vendetta against servers because
    • Yours sucked balls - never ran my own server but nice try
    • A server you hyped up as if it were God sucked balls - never hyped up a server so gee...
    • You suck balls - really thats all youve got?

one of the three, so I really don't blame any of you for flaming or sabotaging a thread, I completely understand most of you are not capable of this thing we call growth, and it is not your fault -- simply lies somewhere in your genetics. It's a shame, but a very real reality of life.

Oh well
    changing your server name doesnt do much but ok... you may not have sold anything on "secretKO" but you have on "lifeKO" in which the servers are the same just different item names/some new items so if youve sold items on one variation of your server what makes people believe you wouldnt do it on this variation for money?

ive played most of your servers and enjoyed the items youve put into the game loved the custom shit you could get that other servers dont offer but thats about it... class balance has always been rubbish - a mage in a full custom set + 1h book + a shield can spam any char 500s+ and get hit at the max of 400s that sure is some balance huh? my mage on sercetKO spammed warriors 950s+ and had nearly 9k hp w/o a shield and stunned like it was nothing and when i had to tank 4+ warriors i just slapped on a CS +0 and spammed 500s+ while getting spam heals in pk and still killed parties

players from secretKO did bring up class issues and you and eric both claimed classes were fine when almost every regular player had complaints and some even got BANNED for voicing the issues thats a good way to keep players eh? you also said youd add new armors which you never added for like 2 months? yet they were "basically done" along w/ no major patches or updates for weeks on end

like i said you have great ideas for servers its just a matter of you not executing them but hey to each his own eh?

Banned Regular Member

Server Restarting

Banned Regular Member

Server Online!

Serwer fail!

18 online

G_G

Banned Regular Member

Patch 80% complete!

Keep what haxors out? I arguably have the best security out of any KO server out there
    I can fuck ur server any minute , u know it -_-
    So best security is a no...
    Anyways idk what i did to u but u cant appricitate people lets do the same , drug Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    Anyways idk what i did to u but u cant appricitate people lets do the same , drug Addict
    you know he is lying about security, and you know it is worthless to burn your zombies since 20 users online, ư mean reallư?

A drug addict nigga hackzor can't be successfull as pwp admin... thats a fact

Serwer is alreadư dead

G_G

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sason View Post
    I don't understand why you talk to me on MSN as if you want to be my girlfriend, but here on a public forum want to act like a big man?

You cannot hack me.
    I repeat, you CANNOT hack me.
    You never could, you performed a stupid exploit using a public turkish hack and I patched it the very next day, after which you left because you used up all of your tricks.

If you can "fuck" my server any minute, as you say, why not do it in the next 600 Minutes (10 hours from now).
    That's right, because you can't.

I'm really tired of stooping down to your levels to defend myself, so I won't even bother, I'm sure those interested in playing and even those that aren't can all tell that you are both immature, worthless earthly scum not worth the air your unbrushed for weeks at a time mouths have the privilege of breathing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast