Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Secret|KO - [PK/FARM] Unique/Addictive

This is a discussion on Secret|KO - [PK/FARM] Unique/Addictive within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; too much drama out there :S Anyway, good luck my nigga....
Page: 3

KO-Guru Senior Member

too much drama out there :S

Anyway, good luck my nigga.

Banned Senior Member

@Womanizer,

Biggest idiot on this forum

@Sason,

Are you bipolar? You tend to come into different topics and share what seems to be that you are the TOP GUN of hacking. But yet you have ABSOLUTELY no proof you can.

@Everyone who flames,
    Vincent's server have creativity and uniqueness to them, that's more than what most other private servers can say. He might smoke weed, who gives a fuck, it's his life let him live it. Last time I checked.. you aren't God, so you honestly have no right to be insulting another persons life when all you do is troll topics on a forum that nobody gives two shits about. He is at least trying to provide quality game play and has delivered, we all mess up, he did on his last few servers, who gives a shit. Stop living in the past, and say hello to the future.

I am out.

-Iamcoolz

@Iamcool,

Keep sucking bro, stop defending what is already a failure on a sight of everyone here, sure nobody is god to judge the life of that guy, problem ýs this monkey sell items to some people while he claim that his serwer is farm, gms banning for no reason and abusing their authoritý, i mean come on are you so failure as developer that you even blýnd at thýs point?

Admin must be a person without addictions, so výncent must be out from here or he will screw it up again and play with these 18 users online's time and money again xd

G_G

am i still banned vincent?

Wanna bet the exploit still works aga?
    Since you already know how it's done ,why not try it urself AGAIN!!!
    And i told u 100000000000 times , i 'm not using no facking multi lanuchers or turkish kosp's w/e, not my fault ur dumb and cant see it.
    @As for IamCoolz , who are u ?

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamcool View Post
    @Womanizer,

Biggest idiot on this forum

@Sason,

Are you bipolar? You tend to come into different topics and share what seems to be that you are the TOP GUN of hacking. But yet you have ABSOLUTELY no proof you can.

@Everyone who flames,
    Vincent's server have creativity and uniqueness to them, that's more than what most other private servers can say. He might smoke weed, who gives a fuck, it's his life let him live it. Last time I checked.. you aren't God, so you honestly have no right to be insulting another persons life when all you do is troll topics on a forum that nobody gives two shits about. He is at least trying to provide quality game play and has delivered, we all mess up, he did on his last few servers, who gives a shit. Stop living in the past, and say hello to the future.

I am out.

-Iamcoolz
    keep sucking man, u seem really good at it...
    remember ur fail server that u dced in every 5th minute? hmm...
    so we should forget about the past??
    we know it is gonna go down again.. or vincent will give up because he only have 15 users online killing riotes and atross lol
    vincent dont know shit, he copy it all from snoxd lol.. his ''uniqueness'' is just copy-paste skills
    iamcoolz + vincent = double fail
    PS : <3ing the qq post about banning womanizer vincent did he touch a soft spot?

This guy has got his brain so screw it that he can't even know how to bug his own panel lol

I just feel pittý about how desperate is this guy to try to call some attention with his HIGHER serwer population, it is just hilarious now

just check kallop and aisha nick names, and there is more

G_G

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    keep sucking man, u seem really good at it...
    remember ur fail server that u dced in every 5th minute? hmm...
    so we should forget about the past??
    we know it is gonna go down again.. or vincent will give up because he only have 15 users online killing riotes and atross lol
    vincent dont know shit, he copy it all from snoxd lol.. his ''uniqueness'' is just copy-paste skills
    iamcoolz + vincent = double fail
    PS : <3ing the qq post about banning womanizer vincent did he touch a soft spot?
    God your English makes me want to go backhand your teachers in school.. assuming you are already out since you have plenty of time to troll KO4LIFE.

Forget about the past, correct.

You know? Please provide some evidence oh great prophet!

His uniqueness? He designed that panel for himself? No copy paste there, his quests? Life/Death armor, no copy paste there, just leave the topic.

Syndicate + Womanizer = Biggest idiots on the planet.

Trolls FTW

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123