Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]|

This is a discussion on The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]| within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It is still in development, the server should be up after the weekend at some point Vincent is working very ...
Page: 9

It is still in development, the server should be up after the weekend at some point

Vincent is working very hard, Keep checking back to see, this topic will be updated as soon as something new happens

Or find out first by signing upto http://secretko.com/forum/ if you have not done so already

-Antari

I just got hacked in USKO.. Looks like ima start on ur server once again lol.

Do you have an ETA on offical and/or beta?

damn that sucks rougean, and your all calm about it too lol

Good morning world, quite a bit of updates on the way today

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHDk0g7IfJo[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post

‪Nice & Smooth - Sometimes I Rhyme Slow‬‏ - YouTube

are you nigga? ( joke )

Banned

Vincent'm waiting you in msn: D

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    are you nigga? ( joke )
    lol, vincent ill let u take this 1 lol

Banned

Vince.. i am waiting you in msn

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    are you nigga? ( joke )
    ha.ha. .

A bump for my babas

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post

‪Nice & Smooth - Sometimes I Rhyme Slow‬‏ - YouTube
    i can do better
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpayJn3Ch5M]‪Ghostface Killah, Nate Dogg & Mark Ronson - Ooh Wee‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

R.I.P Nate Dogg

Cmon vince release the beta i and my friends are boored and whant do rape some niggas ass :P jk :>
    Take ur time and hope u will release beta this week and also pls give some more updates since its 1 week passed since last updates
    Btw gett out the banner with tsko wich is near logg-in space on forum cause people cant click on it cause ur banner block it :<
    Last edited by nekromage3; 07-22-2011 at 07:38 AM.

What's Up!
    [7.24.2011]

I cannot believe it has been 9 days since my last update already - time sure flies.
    Alot has been accomplished these past 9 days especially the last 3, which I will try
    my best to explain in brief as well as give some info about the beta package which
    I hope to roll out today (If not today; tomorrow, everyone will be informed via the panel and forum).

I've briefly covered most of the things that have been done since the last update below

Server Updates

• Hell Zone (Ronark Land where users Gain/Lose 200NP per Kill/Death) created
    • Teleport Gate to Hell has been created (Center Moradon)
    • NP King Trophies have been placed in front of clan flags in Moradon
    • Ronark Land Base has been populated with Atross/Riote/Bosses (Including God of Sin/God of Grace and their messengers)
    • Ronark Land Base has been converted into the main PK Zone, Ronark Land is no longer accessible through the portal gates,
      only through the hell gate.
    • Various NPC's have been cleaned up and sorted (Secrecy, Grace & Sin, ect)
    • Priest Armor of Sin has been fixed
    • Moradon reskin completed
    • Beast hiding skill fixed properly
    • Mage skills "Atomic Bomb" "Hydrogen Bomb" and "EMP" have been deleted, and the class has been balanced with the rest
      of the other classes.
    • Tower of Secrecy / Gates of Secrecy have been placed in center Ronark Land Base, nation who destroys the tower may
      enter the Bifrost. The Felankor dungeon is open 24/7 through those gates.
    • Towers have been tweaked and are now working flawless - users are able to raid town's for a short period of time, but will not
      be able to outpot tower damage/outheal for a long period of time.
    • Early stage anti-cheat called "Secret Agent" has been deployed, and seems to work well for the most part.

Security Updates

I have spent most of the past few days working on defense & security of the server, and I can honestly say for the first time
    in my KO stretch that I am generally pleased with the current state it is at. I would brielfy outline the steps I have taken,
    however that in itself would be a security risk -- so it will remain Secret.

NOTE: Please note that there remains one exploit I do not believe I have managed to fix
    and will not be able to acquire the patch for as twostars refuses to share it with me; however it may
    very well be already fixed through other means, only time will tell.

KOPanel & Forum Updates
    • Forum now has a button called "Live" in the top right corner which is a chatroom with webcam functionality which members
      and staff members of Secret|KO will use to set up live feeds from inside to game to give other people an idea of what's going
      inside
    • Site/Forum have been optimized for speed
    • Forum security has been revised and appears fine
    • KOPanel is not 100% complete, a few features have yet to be completed such as class change, account lock, character information
      page and the GM panel, but these will be quickly completed before official release

I am sure I am missing quite a bit, however this is all that comes to mind at the very moment.
    I have included beta information below.

BETA

I hope to get a beta release out today so users can stay occupied within the server and possibly uncover any remaining bugs/glitches
    I may have missed while I finish the rest of the "to-do" list. I will keep the panel/forum news updated with information as it comes in
    so please stay tuned.

The Secret|KO

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast