Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]|

This is a discussion on The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]| within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GG GG GG GG GG server...
Page: 26

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

GG GG GG GG GG server

Yeah its fun. what i know now Vincents working on the trina bug and things like that.

Alot to do in server i enjoy it =)

NWM server is realy poor managed by the idiot Serius.. i just proved him wrong ingame and he did ban me ingame.. ban me in forum.. lucky i made ss of the chat.. so pleas vince and eric check that ss on the way.

here we go..

and even more here

So as i cant now enter game or contackt eric/vincent in forum duo to Serius abuse and he did this just cuz i did prove him wrong i whould love for you to comment here or in pm.

now thats just mad gae, ima go spam shout chat untill you get an answer

thanx dude.. this is kinda lame realy as i did suport the server and all that..

Serious : (06 October 2011 - 04:22 PM) Ban will be lifted 10-7-11, 9:30 Central US Time.

lol why even ban in the first place. i demand to be unbanned right now as i did nothing wrong. or maby to prove HeadGM wrong is a bad thing? this is my only free day off and he act like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    lol why even ban in the first place. i demand to be unbanned right now as i did nothing wrong. or maby to prove HeadGM wrong is a bad thing? this is my only free day off and he act like this.
    i dont get it either, just letting you know its a temp ban:P

especially jedi/rin really stuck out for ya, you should thank him for that:P

ofc i will do that

Problem solved. now just need to w8 for vincents or eric to remove my ban. Thanx all for your suport

@Greeny

Vincent wont do jackshit about it, i can assure you. He will probably say some shit. Things u wanna hear, but nothing more than that=)

Dunno why u play this junk. How many ppl are atually pking? Seein as most of the server is in moradan

dont listen to the hater turbo, nigga is still mad cuz he was corrupt as shit nd was taken off gm team b4. Nd ill talk to vince about your situation.

vince said its done already
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 10-06-2011 at 03:59 PM.

aha well sad to tell you Jhony that me and serius did sort this mess out.. Vincents did unban me as soon he whas back at his computer so you whas the the one named Tony that abused your gm? the thing is i never play any server to be the best.. i play cuz its fun i do enjoy the server and ye most time i do farm cuz i whant to have great gear befor i go gunz blazing in cz.. and also ty for your suport prodigy you helpt me alot ingame also =)