Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast

The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]|

This is a discussion on The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]| within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yadi yadi yaaaa u wont finish face it btw im born and raised in holland where weed is legal and ...
Page: 28

yadi yadi yaaaa
    u wont finish face it

btw im born and raised in holland where weed is legal and so are ho`s get ur facts straight srbi
    u wont make it to the end well if u do in a couple of years pm me here on these forums so i can send u a nice kiss ill be here waiting for u dont worry about time ill wait a decade or two.

serious ill say it again join a frat house/student group/ make some rl friends/ get a gf/ try to get laid/ study / finish ur uni / make something of ur life
    instead of whining and bitching here

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    There is always a few idiots who are willing to get down to suck some to become famous. Most (key word) of the celebrities now-a-days have hardly any talent compared to actual talented singers/actors, but they already went down in someone's agenda as the biggest ass licker, and thus why they're famous. So sorry to break it to you, but if you were planning to persue your career in the singing/acting business, then I'm afraid you're gonna have to go down on your knees first.

Singers/actors are jokes. Singers as I said, most can't even sing even close to somewhat good when they go live... and well actors, just look at any "new actor", they're all mostly shit, only reason they're their is because they fit in the description of what a fine actor should be... and ofc after filming a few films, you would be an idiot if you weren't able to get in role.

Look at the intelligent bodies in this world though... all that are actually famous for inventions and not some verses which people forget after a few months... have finished an education.

Hopefully this wasn't too much for you Vince... I tried to simplify for a person like you without a high school degree.
    With all due respect to those who have completed or are on their way to completing high school and college, I personally do not, and will need that level of education, for education is just that -- education. I have educated myself from the time I was a young child up until now.

I mean, you really think some random black kid like me, who never graduated high school or college could accomplish what I have thus far? -- I have Intelligence is not some form of 'display' based on what you learned out of someone elses mouth or a text book, real intelligence comes from your own theories, ideas, thoughts and conclusions, all of which I possess - highly.

Common sense is another component of that, something you seem to be lacking so I will not bother covering such a subject.

Just rest assured that I am fully content with where I am in life at this point, and will continue to be so. I can also promise you, without an ounce of doubt, that I will be more fruitful, successful, and rich than you will. These are not thoughts, ideas, or theories, but facts.

Don't believe me, just send an e-mail or a phone call to sony and ask them who I am.

Cheers man!

tHeUnBeAtAbLe = pure e-drama.

Nobody gives a fuck about your degree's and they seem like they are going to a waste when your just on this forum replying about how "smart" you are.

Fuck Canada.

yet he still doesnt get that lol

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    With all due respect to those who have completed or are on their way to completing high school and college, I personally do not, and will need that level of education, for education is just that -- education. I have educated myself from the time I was a young child up until now.

I mean, you really think some random black kid like me, who never graduated high school or college could accomplish what I have thus far? -- I have Intelligence is not some form of 'display' based on what you learned out of someone elses mouth or a text book, real intelligence comes from your own theories, ideas, thoughts and conclusions, all of which I possess - highly.

Common sense is another component of that, something you seem to be lacking so I will not bother covering such a subject.

Just rest assured that I am fully content with where I am in life at this point, and will continue to be so. I can also promise you, without an ounce of doubt, that I will be more fruitful, successful, and rich than you will. These are not thoughts, ideas, or theories, but facts.

Don't believe me, just send an e-mail or a phone call to sony and ask them who I am.

Cheers man!
    Um what have you exactly accomplished? Running a KO private server from leeched files? Oh sorry, didn't know that was a success.

Fact is, there is only a few geniuses in the world who have that type of initiative to be that person that's 1 in a million. Bill Gates. Steve Jobs. Whoever else.

Even a guy like me that has a huge ego and complete confidence in whatever I do, EVEN I don't have that type of ego to think that I will be that person that's going to be 1 in a million... but apparently you do. I on the other hand look at things from a realistic perspective and choose the path that's harder to follow and requires much less belief "for a miracle to happen" as you are awaiting. Fact is, becoming a doctor is probably much easier and definetly much more common then a person that comes out with their own idea, e.g. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, but no matter, even though it's easier, it's still a hard thing to achieve in life and it actually requires practice, knowledge and an education in the subject to master. Without people like me, the world wouldn't exist. Without people like Bill Gates, the world wouldn't progress. Existing > progression.

I honestly suggest you get off that weed and get off your high horses and look at things realistically, the way they are now. Not be racist... but you are a black guy, with a criminal record, living in the USA. Those never fit together. And yet here you are sitting and telling me that you probably did something important or are in association with Sony... yeah right, but companies like that don't want people like you embarrassing them with your criminal record.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Um what have you exactly accomplished? Running a KO private server from leeched files? Oh sorry, didn't know that was a success.

Fact is, there is only a few geniuses in the world who have that type of initiative to be that person that's 1 in a million. Bill Gates. Steve Jobs. Whoever else.

Even a guy like me that has a huge ego and complete confidence in whatever I do, EVEN I don't have that type of ego to think that I will be that person that's going to be 1 in a million... but apparently you do. I on the other hand look at things from a realistic perspective and choose the path that's harder to follow and requires much less belief "for a miracle to happen" as you are awaiting. Fact is, becoming a doctor is probably much easier and definetly much more common then a person that comes out with their own idea, e.g. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, but no matter, even though it's easier, it's still a hard thing to achieve in life and it actually requires practice, knowledge and an education in the subject to master. Without people like me, the world wouldn't exist. Without people like Bill Gates, the world wouldn't progress. Existing > progression.

I honestly suggest you get off that weed and get off your high horses and look at things realistically, the way they are now. Not be racist... but you are a black guy, with a criminal record, living in the USA. Those never fit together. And yet here you are sitting and telling me that you probably did something important or are in association with Sony... yeah right, but companies like that don't want people like you embarrassing them with your criminal record.

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    lol /fail @ trolling

epic.

I called sony, they don't seem to know you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I called sony, they don't seem to know you.
    This is how I know you are lying LOL

Once again, a company like Sony is not going to hire someone with a criminal record, with a few offenses on his list. So after what Zealous has said, even if it was trolling, it only further shows me of your lies... just like you constantly due with your current KO server. Keep up the good work Vince.

ye ur getting mad dik

lol when is the Turk going to realize that he isn't even part of the conversation as like 9/10 of his posts were ignored by everyone. It's like being that kid that tries to look cool among a group of friends... thing is, in the end they always fail... and that end, comes as fast as a premature ejaculation does.

To be honest with you Nik, I get really annoyed when you are only 21, yet call everybody else as uneducated. Vincent have more knowledge than most of the computer engineers I've met. (in school or in life) I'm sure with given chances, he could graduate easily. Consider yourself lucky because you can have lessons freely in Canada. For example, my mother never had Math, Physics etc. lessons in college. All she learnt was handmade sewing in a freaking city like a village. Yet, she managed to win Architecture Engineering by having one of the top points on Turkey entirely. (I'll explain how hard it is to win university in Turkey soon.) I repeat, all of her lessons was handmade sewing, nothing else.

They were poor. Her father was dead. Yet she still wanted to continue his education and moved to another city. Had to live in illegal shacks secretly since they had no money to rent a house. Had to move 10 kilometers to campus on foot everyday just because she had no money to give on bus. She was also one of the top students in university , however, she couldn't continue her studies due to civil war which happend around 1980's in Turkey. Imagine seeing tanks all over the places, seeing soldiers every single step you take. %80 of university students were armed like a soldier (with guns and such) just because, there would be a right-left (politically speaking, like blacks/whites in America) fights any time. Innocent people who had to defend was also being forced to fight with oppositors. (for example, my father, who prolly can't even kill a little bug, was carrying a pistol to defend himself.) Government was taken by army entirely. All ministers were killed. There weren't even a little piece of law around.

After all, she had to move back to her hometown with her mother. Had no university graduation. Had no college graduation/education except having knowledge on how to make handmade costumes. (lol) Would you call her uneducated too? You'll never know what could be happend with Vincent in the past. Perhabs he weren't given a chance unlike you. Speaking for Reallizt (I also know he's pretty poor in rl too, that's the reason he's in Netherlands) and Luca (afaik their family have moved to Germany in the past) also. Ever tried to live in Germany as a Turk? Ever tried to live in China as an Uighur? Ever tried to study as a Turk in Israel, or as an Israeli in Turkey? Not everybody has the chances given to you. Perhabs you're so leet, earning money himself, studying himself, but tbh, I am having hard times to believe you actually have a work in RL, since you are on G4L 7/24 and spamming.

As for me, I just started my second university few days ago. (having 2x university education at the same time) in total. When I graduate from this, I'll be graduating from my third university (since I already completed Computer Programming university) It will be: Computer Programming (2 years), Business Administration (4 years), Computer Engineering (4 years) then I am aiming for my master degree on Computer Engineering (Master). Rodrane, aka second owner of KI, graduated from Math, having master education on Computer Engineering right now and aiming to get his doctorate education asap. (that moron is going to get a Dr. tag, sigh.) Should we call you as uneducated cunt also? You should really stop calling everybody else as uneducated. Continue your education and educate the uneducated. Stop spamming forum like a nerd with your education status. Seriously enough. Most of us are getting sick of it.

Lastly, most of your statements/comments are incorrect in my eyes. I freaking knew you would bullshit to death when you had so high hype for this server just 2 weeks ago. Same story vol 12861. Same freaking story on every server around.

Anyway, this is a forum being used by online gamers mostly. Not the best platform to discuss education on.

Ps. May not quote you (read paragraph 4, much work in the next days ) and not offending to you. I just get annoyed when someone makes fun of people's education, especially if it comes from a "student" in university at best and not a professor, doctor, or someone valuable who contributed to world.

im clearly anoying u dik so my job is done for today
    cya tommorow new day same bs
    i live in the netherlands anil!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    To be honest with you Nik, I get really annoyed when you are only 21, yet call everybody else as uneducated. Vincent have more knowledge than most of the computer engineers I've met. (in school or in life) I'm sure with given chances, he could graduate easily. Consider yourself lucky because you can have lessons freely in Canada. For example, my mother never had Math, Physics etc. lessons in college. All she learnt was handmade sewing in a freaking city like a village. Yet, she managed to win Architecture Engineering by having one of the top points on Turkey entirely. (I'll explain how hard it is to win university in Turkey soon.) I repeat, all of her lessons was handmade sewing, nothing else.

They were poor. Her father was dead. Yet she still wanted to continue his education and moved to another city. Had to live in illegal shacks secretly since they had no money to rent a house. Had to move 10 kilometers to campus on foot everyday just because she had no money to give on bus. She was also one of the top students in university , however, she couldn't continue her studies due to civil war which happend around 1980's in Turkey. Imagine seeing tanks all over the places, seeing soldiers every single step you take. %80 of university students were armed like a soldier (with guns and such) just because, there would be a right-left (politically speaking, like blacks/whites in America) fights any time. Innocent people who had to defend was also being forced to fight with oppositors. (for example, my father, who prolly can't even kill a little bug, was carrying a pistol to defend himself.) Government was taken by army entirely. All ministers were killed. There weren't even a little piece of law around.

After all, she had to move back to her hometown with her mother. Had no university graduation. Had no college graduation/education except having knowledge on how to make handmade costumes. (lol) Would you call her uneducated too? You'll never know what could be happend with Vincent in the past. Perhabs he weren't given a chance unlike you. Speaking for Reallizt (I also know he's pretty poor in rl too, that's the reason he's in Netherlands) and Luca (afaik their family have moved to Germany in the past) also. Ever tried to live in Germany as a Turk? Ever tried to live in China as an Uighur? Ever tried to study as a Turk in Israel, or as an Israeli in Turkey? Not everybody has the chances given to you. Perhabs you're so leet, earning money himself, studying himself, but tbh, I am having hard times to believe you actually have a work in RL, since you are on G4L 7/24 and spamming.

As for me, I just started my second university few days ago. (having 2x university education at the same time) in total. When I graduate from this, I'll be graduating from my third university (since I already completed Computer Programming university) It will be: Computer Programming (2 years), Business Administration (4 years), Computer Engineering (4 years) then I am aiming for my master degree on Computer Engineering (Master). Rodrane, aka second owner of KI, graduated from Math, having master education on Computer Engineering right now and aiming to get his doctorate education asap. (that moron is going to get a Dr. tag, sigh.) Should we call you as uneducated cunt also? You should really stop calling everybody else as uneducated. Continue your education and educate the uneducated. Stop spamming forum like a nerd with your education status. Seriously enough. Most of us are getting sick of it.

Lastly, most of your statements/comments are incorrect in my eyes. I freaking knew you would bullshit to death when you had so high hype for this server just 2 weeks ago. Same story vol 12861. Same freaking story on every server around.

Anyway, this is a forum being used by online gamers mostly. Not the best platform to discuss education on.

Ps. May not quote you (read paragraph 4, much work in the next days ) and not offending to you. I just get annoyed when someone makes fun of people's education, especially if it comes from a "student" in university at best and not a professor, doctor, or someone valuable who contributed to world.
    This ^.

Yes, I've robbed, no I'm not proud of it but I do what I have to do when I have to do it, and I paid for my crimes, and if I had to do it all over again and change it I wouldn't because I would not be who I am today, someone I am now actually proud of.

We live in a world where the people running our countries are also RUINING our countries for their own personal monetary gain, yet someone on an online forum claiming to be educated is discriminating against someone with a criminal record and different color skin or education -- for what reason? I may be a criminal, but that's only because I have been caught, I am sure you too (nik) and everyone else has done things that have meant they've broken the law, you simply have not been caught or prosecuted for those offenses.

You know nothing about me, or how I operate. I'd also like to inform you that sony is not "hiring" me, but merely sponsoring and endorsing (with a grant) a company I am getting off the ground for music. I would also like to inform you that there are several partners affiliated with Sony much in the same way that I will be who have criminal records much more serious and extensive then mine. I would also like to inform you that a few of them have not went to college, and the majority are minorities.

You can sit here and think college is everything if you want to Nik, here in new york college students (currently enrolled, and recent graduates) are out in manhattan protesting because they cannot find jobs due to the collapsing economy.

Go find something more important to do than troll this topic, I am running this server to receive a source of income to achieve my goals. Life isn't all about Knight Online, and it sure as fuck is not all about college.

And before you flame and make some retarded uneducated (ironic for a person who has his college paid for by another man, lol) statement about Aristona being turk, how about you consider the fact that hes human, just like you and actually try and see the message in his post. I don't expect you to, but I wish you would.

Life isn't exactly what you think it is, remember that.