Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]|

This is a discussion on The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]| within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; downloading...
Page: 11

downloading

Connection problems will be resolved today

The Beta client is now up and running and works with 64 bit and 32 bit operating systems

Come download the client here : The Secret|KO ::

And sign up to our forums to keep upto date with updates and feel free to post suggestions using the suggestion section fo the forums to voice your opinions about the server

Forum link : The Secret :: Knight Online - Forum

The SecretKO Beta Has Launched!!!!!!!!!!

diamante

im go try it

Appreciate it @dream =)

As stated 32-bit/64-bit resolved, all working normally.

Download -> The Secret|KO ::

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

lets give it 1-2 months top before it close

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleMyNizzle View Post
    lets give it 1-2 months top before it close
    That wont hapen trust me cause ik vincent and how him work out ...
    The only thinq wich i hope its that we wont gett atacked o floded (ik that vincent tested many atack ways and ik him made hard security wich wont lett gays atack it) :P ....

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Bump for beta

Bump for a great server. Well managed.

MrsNight

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    Bump for a great server. Well managed.
    ya...what he said. +1

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

well i playd the beta and i must say im really disapointed, it seems like a good server with good admin/security, but its filled with expensions, i wanted to play myko style

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman View Post
    well i playd the beta and i must say im really disapointed, it seems like a good server with good admin/security, but its filled with expensions, i wanted to play myko style
    Looking at the server screenshots posted, you could've known before testing that its not myko.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Vincent it's too much. Why do you have a Ronark Land Base? Just another map to disperse your population. And let's be realistic. If the sever population is as it was before then this will only kill the server. I'm just giving you advice, take out the zone so you don't have dead PK.

Also I read that Hell was a place that opened as an event. Now I don't mind it since it is an event, but 200 NP gain will only make the clans that are the best that much better. Not skill side of course but NP wise. On top of that it's another zone to disperse the population and kill the PK, unless ofc CZ closes in the time of this event.

One last thing that I have in mind is the armor. If you are selling the armor in PUS then it's understandable to have so many Gods of Graces and Sins in all the zones, but if it's not, since the armor is probably the most valuable thing on the server, then make them just spawn in CZ, not only will it be hard to get the armor, but it will also bring out the PK.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Vincent it's too much. Why do you have a Ronark Land Base? Just another map to disperse your population. And let's be realistic. If the sever population is as it was before then this will only kill the server. I'm just giving you advice, take out the zone so you don't have dead PK.

Also I read that Hell was a place that opened as an event. Now I don't mind it since it is an event, but 200 NP gain will only make the clans that are the best that much better. Not skill side of course but NP wise. On top of that it's another zone to disperse the population and kill the PK, unless ofc CZ closes in the time of this event.

One last thing that I have in mind is the armor. If you are selling the armor in PUS then it's understandable to have so many Gods of Graces and Sins in all the zones, but if it's not, since the armor is probably the most valuable thing on the server, then make them just spawn in CZ, not only will it be hard to get the armor, but it will also bring out the PK.
    rlb is going to be the main pk zone their wont be rlb/ and a cz

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    rlb is going to be the main pk zone their wont be rlb/ and a cz
    Well it throws a person off I guess cause atm in beta there is rlb and CZ.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast