Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]|

This is a discussion on The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]| within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Syndicate Vincent is a fail. He comes up with so mutch poop its unbelievable. Vincent had several ...
Page: 17

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    Vincent is a fail. He comes up with so mutch poop its unbelievable.
    Vincent had several servers that failed badly, so how come you still have trust in him?

Lifeko - was a good server indeed, but he failed in the end, closed the server and made people actually throw their hard earned money out of the window.

The remake of Lifeko - was a total fail, was down the whole time due to ddos attacks, Sold uniques+3 for usd, the other players saw my friend with +3 unqiues just when the server started, therefor they told vincent, ofc he deleted them.. but never gave my friend his money back, means he actually scammed him.

Originalko - the worst fail so far. He was hiding under another name than Vincent, ''Breeze''
    He claimed here on ko4life that himself/Vincent wasnt admin of the server, he was just advertising it.
    But Vincent was Breeze. Hiding under a new name, coz he just failed with Lifeko2,(the remake of lifeko.)
    It was the worst 70cap ps i ever played, with exp spots fucked up, booros in apostle slots, etc.
    it was ddos'd to death, even tho he claimed to have the security to prevent it going down from ddos.
    It was up for what? 3hours maybe, then he dissapeared out in the blue air.

The Secret Ko.

Names just changed in-game - from Weapon of LIFE to Weapon of SECRET etc. Skills not working as they should. total shit in my eyes.

Failed on the release date, he needed another week to fix some bugs or whatever, Now.. he ran away from NYC, and in some other town.. Yeah right, good excuse bro. Just coz u cant get ur server fixed,

I actually think he had 3x lifeko servers up, but im not sure... correct me if im wrong.

Im out of here, just letting all of you guys know to not even try this server out, its gonna go down in a few days. (ur not gonna be able to log in even coz of his shitty security... gonna get ddos'd to death.)
    OriginalKO? That`s not even his server you retard.

And you`re honestly a fucking retard... who in their right mind would flame someone for evacuating their city in the case of an incoming hurricane.

I suggest you shut the fuck up, and gtfo before you make yourself look like an idiot.... oh wait, you already did with certain remarks.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Vincent had several servers that failed badly, so how come you still have trust in him?

Lifeko - was a good server indeed, but he failed in the end, closed the server and made people actually throw their hard earned money out of the window.

The remake of Lifeko - was a total fail, was down the whole time due to ddos attacks, Sold uniques+3 for usd, the other players saw my friend with +3 unqiues just when the server started, therefor they told vincent, ofc he deleted them.. but never gave my friend his money back, means he actually scammed him.

Originalko - the worst fail so far. He was hiding under another name than Vincent, ''Breeze''
    He claimed here on ko4life that himself/Vincent wasnt admin of the server, he was just advertising it.
    But Vincent was Breeze. Hiding under a new name, coz he just failed with Lifeko2,(the remake of lifeko.)
    It was the worst 70cap ps i ever played, with exp spots fucked up, booros in apostle slots, etc.
    it was ddos'd to death, even tho he claimed to have the security to prevent it going down from ddos.

The Secret Ko.

Names just changed in-game - from Weapon of LIFE to Weapon of SECRET etc. Skills not working as they should. total shit in my eyes.

Failed on the release date, he needed another week to fix some bugs or whatever, Now.. he ran away from NYC, and in some other town.. Yeah right, good excuse bro. Just coz u cant get ur server fixed,

I actually think he had 3x lifeko servers up, but im not sure... correct me if im wrong.

Im out of here, just letting all of you guys know to not even try this server out, its gonna go down in a few days. (ur not gonna be able to log in even coz of his shitty security... gonna get ddos'd to death.)
    This made me lol so much ^^.
    LifeKO wasn't a failure.
    2nd LifeKO was never made.
    Original KO wasn't and won't be hes server. Ever.
    He was helping guy out. Who was behind that server.
    Now.
    You are just mad cuz you never got attention needed from your parents :O

Btw, Nik.
    You will play?

I honestly don't care to read over the rest of your post, but - East Coast braces for Hurricane Irene; warning area expanded - The Washington Post

Everything else aside, are you really blaming him for things outside of anybody's control? Bigger picture. :/

shit better not reach jersey

The Secret Ko.

lol sounds like someones upset his friend got his shit deleted, you can thank me for that cuz im the one that got them deleted btw. nd im almost 100% sure he got em later on in the server, oko wasnt his, and it was 2 lifeko's and they werent failures like you claim, and 2nd one failed cuz some of the gms were corrupt and at that time vince had some real life problems. nd really blaming him for leaving nyc when a hurricane is on its way gg lol. nd no matter how good your security is ddos is way easier to do than to protect against and ill end this post with 2 words

U Mad?

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    OriginalKO? That`s not even his server you retard.

And you`re honestly a fucking retard... who in their right mind would flame someone for evacuating their city in the case of an incoming hurricane.

I suggest you shut the fuck up, and gtfo before you make yourself look like an idiot.... oh wait, you already did with certain remarks.
    Original KO was vincents server, but he ran away and sold it to the gypsy rafael.
    Ok... I didnt know if it was true or not about that hurricane.
    ofc I would go to another place too.
    I suggest u should go cry more in KO-tastics topic, ur so good at it, retard.

Original KO was vincents server, but he ran away and sold it to the gypsy rafael.
    You are nobody, and you come to whine in this topic that you're life suxs and how bad admins were to you.
    Even tho they were totaly fair against other players

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    This made me lol so much ^^.
    LifeKO wasn't a failure.
    2nd LifeKO was never made.
    Original KO wasn't and won't be hes server. Ever.
    He was helping guy out. Who was behind that server.
    Now.
    You are just mad cuz you never got attention needed from your parents :O

Btw, Nik.
    You will play?
    LifeKO was a failure, it went down. All servers that go up, do well and stuff, but go down for whatever reason is basicly a fail if u ask me.
    2nd lifeko was made
    Original KO was his server.

And no im not mad, im dissapointed. And i get plenty of attention

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol sounds like someones upset his friend got his shit deleted, you can thank me for that cuz im the one that got them deleted btw. nd im almost 100% sure he got em later on in the server, oko wasnt his, and it was 2 lifeko's and they werent failures like you claim, and 2nd one failed cuz some of the gms were corrupt and at that time vince had some real life problems. nd really blaming him for leaving nyc when a hurricane is on its way gg lol. nd no matter how good your security is ddos is way easier to do than to protect against and ill end this post with 2 words

U Mad?
    so he sold the uniques to him - corruption at its finest.
    yea oko was his.
    instead of closing lifeko2 down, he could get it up and running after he got out of his irl problems. not just close the shit like it didnt mean anything.
    and why would i be mad? - im just dissapointed.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    You are nobody, and you come to whine in this topic that you're life suxs and how bad admins were to you.
    Even tho they were totaly fair against other players
    I dont care what i am on a gaming forum, i care about what iam in real life. Iam something in real life,
    in real life, you are nobody. so keep braggin about u being big on this forum. just shows me that ur nobody irl.

LifeKO was a failure, it went down. All servers that go up, do well and stuff, but go down for whatever reason is basicly a fail if u ask me.
    2nd lifeko was made
    Original KO was his server.

And no im not mad, im dissapointed. And i get plenty of attention

so he sold the uniques to him - corruption at its finest.
    yea oko was his.
    instead of closing lifeko2 down, he could get it up and running after he got out of his irl problems. not just close the shit like it didnt mean anything.
    and why would i be mad? - im just dissapointed.
    oko wasnt his he didnt have a 70 farm server i dont know where ur getting that from, and if you define a server as a failure because it goes down than lsko was a failure to right even tho it had an amazing amount of players but it went down so ofc its a failure. Nd it sounds like your mad cuz your friend was a babashopper who tried to gain an insane advantage at the beginning of the server and got owned

nd about lifeko 2, theirs actually a good reason why he couldnt bring it back up nd make everyone happy without wiping it, reasons which i wont go into , because frankly its none of your business. Only reason i know about it was cuz i was gm and he told me. So even if he wanted to bring it up after blowme being a corrupt douche he woulda had to wipe it to bring it back up and that wouldnt have made anyone happy.

I dont care what i am on a gaming forum, i care about what iam in real life. Iam something in real life,
    in real life, you are nobody. so keep braggin about u being big on this forum. just shows me that ur nobody irl.
    im not big in this forum.
    I am sum1 in real life
    Im a drunk.
    happy?

J/k

omg, get lost already.

u just got owned by 3 ppl, do you want more?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

What are you, a Turk? That wasn't his server, he was just helping Rafael to earn some extra cash. Just because he was aging cash for helping out, doesn't automatically make it his server.

Also cry on KO Tastic topics? Hmm where exactly? Cause all I remember was that I was trolling everyone all the time, thus why I also got banned 3 times.

Sad to say, you've come to a point where you gotta use the line "go cry, your good at". Only thing I'm really good at when it comes to forums is making the opponent look like a fool and a completely retard, in which case, you've just been served.

Just to clarify:

The first originalko with breeze and ice that dates back from around february was vincents his server (|[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP])
    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Vince why do u keep orgko still as ur sig ? Make a secret ko or sumthing,or micfiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Idk lol, I guess it's to remind me I failed
    (extracted from this topic)(KO-Tastic!)

I guess he sold the files to rafael when he needed money.

Vincents is the only ko developper that I have absolutely no respect for. I'm not going to elaborate, for the well-being of the topic. When people feel the need to turn this thing in a flame war. I'll be more than happy to put vincent his dirt out.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Just to clarify:

The first originalko with breeze and ice that dates back from around february was vincents his server (|[OriginalKO]| - [KE FARM/EXP])

(extracted from this topic)(KO-Tastic!)

I guess he sold the files to rafael when he needed money.

Vincents is the only ko developper that I have absolutely no respect for. I'm not going to elaborate, for the well-being of the topic. When people feel the need to turn this thing in a flame war. I'll be more than happy to put vincent his dirt out.
    At least SOMEONE knows it
    Vincent is original server of originalKO, how do i know this?
    I MYSELF PLAYED IT!!!!,
    so all stop whining. its his who cares. Lets see if he will fail again, or ( LETS HOPE ) he will succeed, i'll maybe try this .. even tho i dont like vince^^