Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 438

The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]|

This is a discussion on The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]| within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hurricane is coming right for me! gayyy...
Page: 18


  1. #256
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Hurricane is coming right for me! gayyy

  2. #257
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    471

    Default

    nik what do u mean with `are u a turk`
    u say ur a well educated predoctor blablabla yet u say something like this
    low realy low

  3. #258
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Just to clarify:


    Vincents is the only ko developper that I have absolutely no respect for. I'm not going to elaborate, for the well-being of the topic. When people feel the need to turn this thing in a flame war. I'll be more than happy to put vincent his dirt out.
    please elaborate, and you act as if theirs so many ko devs lol, most people who run servers dont do shit but copy and paste of snoxd lol

  4. #259
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    nik what do u mean with `are u a turk`
    u say ur a well educated predoctor blablabla yet u say something like this
    low realy low
    How is it low? You choose to play a game where the Turkish population gets discriminated, I didn't choose it for you. It's unfournate that the very few good ones have to be included in the generalization, but this how the world works.... upon generalizations, and only thing you can do about it, is just deal with it, because I honestly doubt that you could change the mentality of all those "most Turkish KO players".

  5. #260
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    nik what do u mean with `are u a turk`
    u say ur a well educated predoctor blablabla yet u say something like this
    low realy low
    "Well educated predoctor"
    Lol the guy isn't even a real doctor and he goes on and brag about? (Why would u even brag about being a doctor? U got high grades, good for u.. No need to tell every1 unless you really are an attention whore).

    TheUnbeatable is just a little selfish kid who loves him self way too much. Don't take anything he says serious cuz he is only saying things that makes him self jizz a little cuz he love him self that much.

    and Unbeatable before you go on about how gg you are and how legendary you were as mage. Then just remember that great people don't have to say they are great, others will do it for them. So stfu with your big ego trippin 24/7 cuz if you were as great as you say, then maybe others would have been saying it aswell but you are the only one claiming it.
    Last edited by Rougean; 08-27-2011 at 04:18 AM.

  6. #261
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    "Well educated predoctor"
    Lol the guy isn't even a real doctor and he goes on and brag about? (Why would u even brag about being a doctor? U got high grades, good for u.. No need to tell every1 unless you really are an attention whore).

    TheUnbeatable is just a little selfish kid who loves him self way too much. Don't take anything he says serious cuz he is only saying things that makes him self jizz a little cuz he love him self that much.

    and Unbeatable before you go on about how gg you are and how legendary you were as mage. Then just remember that great people don't have to say they are great, others will do it for them. So stfu with your big ego trippin 24/7 cuz if you were as great as you say, then maybe others would have been saying it aswell but you are the only one claiming it.

    You sir, ARE Mad,
    nuff said

  7. #262
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    im not mad..

    I am fucking mad xD

  8. #263
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    "Well educated predoctor"
    Lol the guy isn't even a real doctor and he goes on and brag about? (Why would u even brag about being a doctor? U got high grades, good for u.. No need to tell every1 unless you really are an attention whore).

    TheUnbeatable is just a little selfish kid who loves him self way too much. Don't take anything he says serious cuz he is only saying things that makes him self jizz a little cuz he love him self that much.

    and Unbeatable before you go on about how gg you are and how legendary you were as mage. Then just remember that great people don't have to say they are great, others will do it for them. So stfu with your big ego trippin 24/7 cuz if you were as great as you say, then maybe others would have been saying it aswell but you are the only one claiming it.
    I think someone is a bit jealous because they probably fail at life? If you can read properly, which you obviously can't, I'm pretty sure he said "pre-doctor", and not a "doctor". Anyone with a grain of salt in their brain would know that that means I'm currently doing pre-med, and I'm not a doctor yet. Hopefully you understand that much, I tried to dumb it down as much as possible.

    As for the "selfish kid" part, it's quite on the contrary actually. I'm probably the most unselfish person you will ever meet. Also I'm 21, in which case I believe I'm actually older then you... kid.

    As a matter of fact no one has the balls to post on here on how I'm a good Mage, except a very few, because like all the rest, they just don't want to feed my ego. Nonetheless, just because you don't see it much on the forums, doesn't mean anything, because believe it or not, if I were to screenshot all the PMs and party chats with something on the lines of "gg mage" or "best Mage I've seen", I doubt my computer would handle the endless screenshots, and thus it would probably crash.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    You sir, ARE Mad,
    nuff said
    I think he mad.

  9. #264
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    if I were to screenshot all the PMs and party chats with something on the lines of "gg mage" or "best Mage I've seen", I doubt my computer would handle the endless screenshots, and thus it would probably crash.



    I think he mad.
    Ahhahahahh lol. I just lol'd so hard at ur ego Nik D: Its over 9000!!!! p.s no flame intended. just for the lulz

  10. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Ahhahahahh lol. I just lol'd so hard at ur ego Nik D: Its over 9000!!!! p.s no flame intended. just for the lulz
    It truly is over 9000 .

  11. #266
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boston, From Palestine
    Posts
    550

    Default

    offical is delayed another 6 days...

  12. #267
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    471

    Default

    atleast u being 21 + the fact ur a educated person shouldnt do it imo
    let doombringer do it or someone else just my 2 cents
    thought u where a bigger person than this guess i was wrong

  13. #268
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    atleast u being 21 + the fact ur a educated person shouldnt do it imo
    let doombringer do it or someone else just my 2 cents
    thought u where a bigger person than this guess i was wrong
    It's ok , I'm used to much more critisism, but either way, you know what I wrote is the truth, whether that make me a small person or a big person, it does not matter.

  14. #269
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    What I'm supposed to do ?
    Say how good mage Nik is?
    HES RLY GG MAGE.
    Nuff said

  15. #270
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    471

    Default

    what u say is thru? lol
    how many years now sindce u quit usko?
    so u have been without them a long time now i guess
    + the fact turkey has the second highest ecomaical raise in the world
    even in this times so ur wrong 100% the couple of retards that anoy u in the ko community well they are most likely 14- years old
    ur 21 years old pre med student u shouldnt hate them turks


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •