Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]|

This is a discussion on The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]| within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Decerto Sounds and looks awesome,big +1 for hell ronark And last time you talked shit about this ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Sounds and looks awesome,big +1 for hell ronark
    And last time you talked shit about this server. How contradicting of a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    And last time you talked shit about this server. How contradicting of a troll.
    Times changed.What's bothering u Dick,no more pills ?

Banned Senior Member

Decreto , you seriously need to put yourself in some mental institution.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    Johny as in blowme? LOL ->>

1.) Life|KO? Up for 2 weeks then I go AFK mode? Really? So I suppose in the span of my AFK, I was able to release 4 different panels, redo the forums twice, release 27 patches? (from 1500 to 1527) -- actually, no, 32, because we ended on 1532.

2.) You left GM because it was like that? No, you were fucking corrupt, sharing illegal items with all of your friends on the server and even random people on moradon town - so I banned your GM. Asked you on MSN why you did it, you never responded, and now here you are claiming false lies.

3.) The server ended due to you and another kid being so corrupt (sharing gm stones, items, ect) with so many players, it was pretty much pointless to try and clean up. And I did follow up on reports, how do you think I caught you?

Go sabotage a thread worth sabotaging you lonely faggot.
    ouch, jus put dat nigga on hushmode

you were kinda afk during the last lifeko uptime vincent... the reason gms would be corrupt would be because they knew you weren't even being online, there was atleast a week i played there without you even being online once, or made any new changes / announcements. but yeah, wish it goes better this time

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Decreto , you seriously need to put yourself in some mental institution.
    lol I couldn`t agree more. For one, there is actually people called Dick in the western society, so calling someone that isn`t really funny at all, and on top of that the name is Nikola... but if you want, sure, let that be my nickname, couldn`t care less. And for two, yes Aviv, I think this kid might have been effected by the atmosphere down there in Bosnia... maybe he`s referring to some pills he`s using to make me use them? I don`t know... really a mental idea... can`t figure those out.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    lol I couldn`t agree more. For one, there is actually people called Dick in the western society, so calling someone that isn`t really funny at all, and on top of that the name is Nikola... but if you want, sure, let that be my nickname, couldn`t care less. And for two, yes Aviv, I think this kid might have been effected by the atmosphere down there in Bosnia... maybe he`s referring to some pills he`s using to make me use them? I don`t know... really a mental idea... can`t figure those out.
    Well,I don't want to ruin this topic too by flaming,but no,your name is not Nikola,that's what they told you,it's Dickola.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Well,I don't want to ruin this topic too by flaming,but no,your name is not Nikola,that's what they told you,it's Dickola.

Just as I thought you couldn`t get any more pathetic,... well I guess I was wrong... you just did... lol

UPDATE -

Dedicated server has been reformatted and reconfigured for use with Secret|KO for a security rebuild. I am currently making sure everything is secured and locked down tight. After that is complete, I will have a friend attempt to exploit the server (Windows, and the KO Server). If all goes well, I will work on flood mitigation (attempt to prevent or lessen dos attacks) and finish up the rest of the database work (new items, couple skins, small minor bugs) and prep the client for beta.

I hope to release beta in the next couple of days.

the link to the website made me spit my koolaid out LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    the link to the website made me spit my koolaid out LOL
    xD I forgot to link it to forum, oops

looks nice .. i gonna play

KO-Guru Senior Member

Good luck with your server vinc wish you all best.

~ Force

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast