Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]|

This is a discussion on The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]| within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SPiRiT Dont play here.. rates are fucked upp.. Vincents have no ide about anything and idiots gm. ...
Page: 24

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SPiRiT View Post
    Dont play here.. rates are fucked upp.. Vincents have no ide about anything and idiots gm. like serius have no clue about anything but yet he love to pretend about it.. kinda hard to play mage here as all fucking mobs in mora[bf} are super agro and trust me idiot.. all players are hating it.. and also trinas dont work they dont work on highclass wepond and armors.. lame.
    You seem to be crying my friend. "All people"... seems it's just only you.
    1) You're crying that a mage can't solo farm in Krowaz... are you fucking kidding me?
    2) We all know some Krowaz and Bifrost mobs agro... deal with it.
    3) Trinas should be fixed with next patch.... even so, you don't need them to make shells/weapons +10.

Now get the fuck out of here and leave with "all" your people.

SPiRiT

ya mad bro? stop rage pleas and wher in forum do it say about trina problems and whast they gonna fix in the patch? you are truly a jerk and pleas ye.. try solo farm as mage.. PLEAS DO THAT. idiot

ya mad bro? stop rage pleas and wher in forum do it say about trina problems and whast they gonna fix in the patch? you are truly a jerk and pleas ye.. try solo farm as mage.. PLEAS DO THAT. idiot
    Apparently we have a Turk that can't speak English. Time to make this Turk cry.

There is a thing called a patch list, where they fix bugs as they are found out about... and it's something that is on the next patch to be solved, 1621.

You must be a noob mage if you can't solo the mobs in Krowaz. I believe that mages shouldn't be able to solo those mobs, but even so just yesturday I saw a Pisco mage soloing them just fine... it's called sliding light staff... he was there for about 1 hour without trouble.

As I said, take "all" your people and leave.

SPiRiT

..... well how about moradon mobs then.. all bf mobs are agro like crazy like egos.. and so if im turk you realy think you gonna try and make me cry over a fucking internet? shit dude you realy spen to mutch time infront of your computer

..... well how about moradon mobs then.. all bf mobs are agro like crazy like egos.. and so if im turk you realy think you gonna try and make me cry over a fucking internet? shit dude you realy spen to mutch time infront of your computer
    Yes I do spend too much time in my computer... oh well. No matter though, it doesn't mean that you're still not crying.

You're a mage you retard,... you have skills that you can cast from a long distance. A mob should not be agroíng you if you actually knew how to play a mage.

Jeez, retards these days....

Banned Senior Member

Nik , aren't you supposed to be in college? I heard you're online like 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Nik , aren't you supposed to be in college? I heard you're online like 24/7
    Yeah I've been online quite alot... it's actually that addictive. Right now I'm offline trying to finish this 8 page essay for 2morow .... it's only the start, I really can't keep up if I'm online this much....however start of any server is always the same, you and I both know that most no life that shit :P.

Hey spirit, pull your dick out your ass and use the suggestions/bug reports section of the forum.

bitch.

SPiRiT

why would i? so you can mock and act all cool and also ban me in forum/game? no thanx i have already seen you threten players in shoutbox and also your game masters and also you threten some players ingame b/c they are pointing out all the bad things you did miss and you cant handel that you think you are a god... so no ty.. also i burnd all my gear and left so no point.. better luck in next server maby that time you can get to 100 users online

why would i? so you can mock and act all cool and also ban me in forum/game? no thanx i have already seen you threten players in shoutbox and also your game masters and also you threten some players ingame b/c they are pointing out all the bad things you did miss and you cant handel that you think you are a god... so no ty.. also i burnd all my gear and left so no point.. better luck in next server maby that time you can get to 100 users online
    As a matter of fact there is about 120 users online now, which is more then enough for insane pk on a server like this. Some of the things that Vincent does are always going to get some people angry as not all the changes will benefit you... but deal with it, he's trying to make the game as good as possible for us.

And good luck to whatever other new server you are going to... that is if they even manage to stay up.

1.) It's my server
    2.) It's my work
    3.) It's free
    4.) there are other servers you can play
    5.) I dont have a problem with players who address me with respect, you filling this topic with NEGATIVE shit but also wanting to PLAY my server and not get banned shows you are immature and unworthy of my attention, I am done replying.

bye.

And there are 141 online at the moment.

Also, and this goes for the record - I dont "threaten" people. People "threaten" me with "quitting" the server when things do not go their way, I tell them quit and go play another server. I refuse to let someone "hang" shit over my head as if I give a fuck, because the truth is I don't. I do alot of work, and put in a lot of time into the server, if you can't see that then go play another server it's that simple, theres nothing to argue or bitch about, simply quit, uninstall, and go play another server. You won't be missed.

Don't assume just because I own the server that I owe something to the players. The only thing I owe is server uptime, the rest of the work comes from my own personal time and creativity.

I feel sorry for your mother spirit, you must of given her hell when you didn't get that Christmas present or birthday gift you wanted. Sorry ass bastard.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    And there are 141 online at the moment.

rofl nice try...the who's online bugged theres ppl showing 5 times and others even more times lol u got like 50 ppl on