Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]|

This is a discussion on The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]| within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Turbox unbanned, I apologize on behalf of [GM]Serious, not sure what the deal is, I will speak with him about ...
Page: 27

Turbox unbanned, I apologize on behalf of [GM]Serious, not sure what the deal is, I will speak with him about it

no need Vincents me and serius did already sort this out in private and he did apologize for his acktions so we are good

Quote Originally Posted by Turbobox View Post
    lol why even ban in the first place. i demand to be unbanned right now as i did nothing wrong. or maby to prove HeadGM wrong is a bad thing? this is my only free day off and he act like this.

because he is the HEAD GM!!!!!!!!!!!! and wants to use his little power he has in the internet and not in rl

Server is stable. Patches released. Had as much as 140 Users Online so far and keeps growing.

Come try us out!

Maintenance complete, server up shortly.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Looks like Vincent cried to a mod to delete all the posts that go against his server. Time to go at it again. I gotta go do something for a few hours, and when I'm back I'll have time for a full on response... again.

Nik, youre in the other SKO topic.

Banned Senior Member

Nik self pwned

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Looks like Vincent cried to a mod to delete all the posts that go against his server. Time to go at it again. I gotta go do something for a few hours, and when I'm back I'll have time for a full on response... again.
    The lack of intelligence you have never ceases to amaze me.

What an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    The lack of intelligence you have never ceases to amaze me.

What an idiot
    I'm the one going to university and finishing my education. [Friendly neighborhood mod here just stepping in to give you a translation of the part of the post that was formerly located in this very location: HERPY DERPY DERPITY DERP I'M AN IDIOT RACIST DERPITY HERP. Thank you, this public service announcement was brought to you by Sprite, Coke, Pepsi, Cheetos, and that homeless man on the corner(yep, that one you always give a weird look to).]

Speak for yourself.

However, yes I did get self-pwned... iPhone still ceases to amuse me... thought I had the right topic, but I guess not. No matter, this is even better, I can spam 2 topics now.
    Last edited by camaz0tz; 10-10-2011 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I'm the one going to university and finishing my education.

Speak for yourself.

However, yes I did get self-pwned... iPhone still ceases to amuse me... thought I had the right topic, but I guess not. No matter, this is even better, I can spam 2 topics now.
    12 out of my 14 idols who are now celebrities never graduated high school.

Cheers
    Last edited by camaz0tz; 10-10-2011 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    12 out of my 14 idols who are now celebrities never graduated high school.

Cheers
    There is always a few idiots who are willing to get down to suck some to become famous. Most (key word) of the celebrities now-a-days have hardly any talent compared to actual talented singers/actors, but they already went down in someone's agenda as the biggest ass licker, and thus why they're famous. So sorry to break it to you, but if you were planning to persue your career in the singing/acting business, then I'm afraid you're gonna have to go down on your knees first.

Singers/actors are jokes. Singers as I said, most can't even sing even close to somewhat good when they go live... and well actors, just look at any "new actor", they're all mostly shit, only reason they're their is because they fit in the description of what a fine actor should be... and ofc after filming a few films, you would be an idiot if you weren't able to get in role.

Look at the intelligent bodies in this world though... all that are actually famous for inventions and not some verses which people forget after a few months... have finished an education.

Hopefully this wasn't too much for you Vince... I tried to simplify for a person like you without a high school degree.

besimbicer

what a ip adress?

stop whining about ur education first finish it( well u wont clearly)
    then come and brag pls srbi

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    stop whining about ur education first finish it( well u wont clearly)
    then come and brag pls srbi
    This is what happens when a Turk tries to come and look cool... yet he fails to make a proper feeling into his post. I really didn't know people "whined" about their "successful education". It's like getting mad that you won a soccer game for example... totally retarded.

It's ok Turk, I have finished my high school unlike Vince, and I'm only 1.5 years away from finishing my BSc. Just a little fact for you... here in Canada, most of the university students drop out of university in first year... so even without proof, there is almost the slimest chance in the world that a person would not be able to finish his BSc while he is in his 2nd last year. Sorry to break your heart, but living in denial and trying to "take me down a notch" at the education observance level, is not working.