Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]|

This is a discussion on The Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]| within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Aristona To be honest with you Nik, I get really annoyed when you are only 21, yet ...
Page: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    To be honest with you Nik, I get really annoyed when you are only 21, yet call everybody else as uneducated. Vincent have more knowledge than most of the computer engineers I've met. (in school or in life) I'm sure with given chances, he could graduate easily. Consider yourself lucky because you can have lessons freely in Canada. For example, my mother never had Math, Physics etc. lessons in college. All she learnt was handmade sewing in a freaking city like a village. Yet, she managed to win Architecture Engineering by having one of the top points on Turkey entirely. (I'll explain how hard it is to win university in Turkey soon.) I repeat, all of her lessons was handmade sewing, nothing else.

They were poor. Her father was dead. Yet she still wanted to continue his education and moved to another city. Had to live in illegal shacks secretly since they had no money to rent a house. Had to move 10 kilometers to campus on foot everyday just because she had no money to give on bus. She was also one of the top students in university , however, she couldn't continue her studies due to civil war which happend around 1980's in Turkey. Imagine seeing tanks all over the places, seeing soldiers every single step you take. %80 of university students were armed like a soldier (with guns and such) just because, there would be a right-left (politically speaking, like blacks/whites in America) fights any time. Innocent people who had to defend was also being forced to fight with oppositors. (for example, my father, who prolly can't even kill a little bug, was carrying a pistol to defend himself.) Government was taken by army entirely. All ministers were killed. There weren't even a little piece of law around.
    After all, she had to move back to her hometown with her mother. Had no university graduation. Had no college graduation/education except having knowledge on how to make handmade costumes. (lol) Would you call her uneducated too? You'll never know what could be happend with Vincent in the past. Perhabs he weren't given a chance unlike you. Speaking for Reallizt (I also know he's pretty poor in rl too, that's the reason he's in Netherlands) and Luca (afaik their family have moved to Germany in the past) also. Ever tried to live in Germany as a Turk? Ever tried to live in China as an Uighur? Ever tried to study as a Turk in Israel, or as an Israeli in Turkey? Not everybody has the chances given to you. Perhabs you're so leet, earning money himself, studying himself, but tbh, I am having hard times to believe you actually have a work in RL, since you are on G4L 7/24 and spamming.

As for me, I just started my second university few days ago. (having 2x university education at the same time) in total. When I graduate from this, I'll be graduating from my third university (since I already completed Computer Programming university) It will be: Computer Programming (2 years), Business Administration (4 years), Computer Engineering (4 years) then I am aiming for my master degree on Computer Engineering (Master). Rodrane, aka second owner of KI, graduated from Math, having master education on Computer Engineering right now and aiming to get his doctorate education asap. (that moron is going to get a Dr. tag, sigh.) Should we call you as uneducated cunt also? You should really stop calling everybody else as uneducated. Continue your education and educate the uneducated. Stop spamming forum like a nerd with your education status. Seriously enough. Most of us are getting sick of it.

Lastly, most of your statements/comments are incorrect in my eyes. I freaking knew you would bullshit to death when you had so high hype for this server just 2 weeks ago. Same story vol 12861. Same freaking story on every server around.

Anyway, this is a forum being used by online gamers mostly. Not the best platform to discuss education on.

Ps. May not quote you (read paragraph 4, much work in the next days
    ) and not offending to you. I just get annoyed when someone makes fun of people's education, especially if it comes from a "student" in university at best and not a professor, doctor, or someone valuable who contributed to world.

I dunno man. Chances are not given, you must seize them; and though chances are within easier reach for some moreso than others, they are not entirely out of reach for those less fortunate. It just requires a stronger resolve. While you make valid points (your mother sounds as though she has a unique work ethic; something that can only really be obtained by a strong personal motivation), your examples are not neccissary releveant to Vincents. He, like tHeUnBeAtAbLe, is from North America. While there may be slummy areas, they still offers chances that are more seizable than some of the examples you've given. In fact, being born an African American in this day an age can work to your benefit if you know how to twist the heavy-hand of Affirmative action the way you want to.

tHeUnBeAtAbLe is not unique, in the sense that he is not achieving much higher than an average person operating under a set of circumstances similar to his own. Coupled with his lack of humility, it's understandable you can get irritated by his 'looks at mah degreez" palaver. Its like he's showboating his new (but still rather shitty) dinghy to people who don't have boats at all; oblivious to the fact that theres people who not only have bigger and better fuck-off yachts, but also the humility to not sail past the docks popping champagne corks at the fishermen.

Anyway, often the harder you work for your shit the more you will appreciate it. tHeUnBeAtAbLe has even made it clear he wants to be a doctor for the dollars and apprent prestige. It's valid in the sense you'll get some flashy bucks, but the prestige comes from being an exceptional doctor, which stems from a proper passion for the non-monetary fruits of your labour.

It's like Francis Bacon Sr. says: "Vain-glorious men are the scorn of the wise, the admiration of fools, the idols of paradise, and the slaves of their own vaunts."
    Last edited by Zealous; 10-10-2011 at 10:59 PM.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

To be honest with you Nik, I get really annoyed when you are only 21, yet call everybody else as uneducated. Vincent have more knowledge than most of the computer engineers I've met. (in school or in life) I'm sure with given chances, he could graduate easily. Consider yourself lucky because you can have lessons freely in Canada. For example, my mother never had Math, Physics etc. lessons in college. All she learnt was handmade sewing in a freaking city like a village. Yet, she managed to win Architecture Engineering by having one of the top points on Turkey entirely. (I'll explain how hard it is to win university in Turkey soon.) I repeat, all of her lessons was handmade sewing, nothing else.

They were poor. Her father was dead. Yet she still wanted to continue his education and moved to another city. Had to live in illegal shacks secretly since they had no money to rent a house. Had to move 10 kilometers to campus on foot everyday just because she had no money to give on bus. She was also one of the top students in university , however, she couldn't continue her studies due to civil war which happend around 1980's in Turkey. Imagine seeing tanks all over the places, seeing soldiers every single step you take. %80 of university students were armed like a soldier (with guns and such) just because, there would be a right-left (politically speaking, like blacks/whites in America) fights any time. Innocent people who had to defend was also being forced to fight with oppositors. (for example, my father, who prolly can't even kill a little bug, was carrying a pistol to defend himself.) Government was taken by army entirely. All ministers were killed. There weren't even a little piece of law around.

After all, she had to move back to her hometown with her mother. Had no university graduation. Had no college graduation/education except having knowledge on how to make handmade costumes. (lol) Would you call her uneducated too? You'll never know what could be happend with Vincent in the past. Perhabs he weren't given a chance unlike you. Speaking for Reallizt (I also know he's pretty poor in rl too, that's the reason he's in Netherlands) and Luca (afaik their family have moved to Germany in the past) also. Ever tried to live in Germany as a Turk? Ever tried to live in China as an Uighur? Ever tried to study as a Turk in Israel, or as an Israeli in Turkey? Not everybody has the chances given to you. Perhabs you're so leet, earning money himself, studying himself, but tbh, I am having hard times to believe you actually have a work in RL, since you are on G4L 7/24 and spamming.

As for me, I just started my second university few days ago. (having 2x university education at the same time) in total. When I graduate from this, I'll be graduating from my third university (since I already completed Computer Programming university) It will be: Computer Programming (2 years), Business Administration (4 years), Computer Engineering (4 years) then I am aiming for my master degree on Computer Engineering (Master). Rodrane, aka second owner of KI, graduated from Math, having master education on Computer Engineering right now and aiming to get his doctorate education asap. (that moron is going to get a Dr. tag, sigh.) Should we call you as uneducated cunt also? You should really stop calling everybody else as uneducated. Continue your education and educate the uneducated. Stop spamming forum like a nerd with your education status. Seriously enough. Most of us are getting sick of it.

Lastly, most of your statements/comments are incorrect in my eyes. I freaking knew you would bullshit to death when you had so high hype for this server just 2 weeks ago. Same story vol 12861. Same freaking story on every server around.

Anyway, this is a forum being used by online gamers mostly. Not the best platform to discuss education on.

Ps. May not quote you (read paragraph 4, much work in the next days ) and not offending to you. I just get annoyed when someone makes fun of people's education, especially if it comes from a "student" in university at best and not a professor, doctor, or someone valuable who contributed to world.
    You really think you're the only one with a sad story? Don't get me wrong, what your mother did certainly takes a lot of dedication and bravery to go through, but it is not the only sad story around here. I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

As you might know, I'm Serbian, and I've been born there and have lived until the age of 9. My parents as well of course. My grandmother (dad's mother), was a village girl, who was forced at a young age to marry a man at the parent's choosing, and thus she married a man in a city, my grandfather who I've never meet and I'll tell you why in a second. This is how most of the world worked back then... we have the patriarchal hierarchy to thank for that.

Anyways, my father was born in the city. His father, my grandfather, died when my father was only 13... and so my grandmother and dad were only left with the house... and neither a job, as my dad was only 13, and my grandmother was a house wife. They literally had nothing to live on, so my grandmother literally had to work all day,... as a village lady who's never had a job other then house work can't get much then just being a maid at other's houses... and my dad at the age of 13 had to go work with daily on a plant.

Point is, even though they both worked a job, all they had was just enough for food and basic clothes... and by clothes, I don't mean like today where people go shopping every week or month, but 2-3 pieces of clothes that you where until that shit rips apart. They had nothing.

Coming from that broke of a family, my father did not even think of continuing his education after high school,... even though he was a straight A student through out all his years... yet my grandmother was the one that came up to him... she went around begging people that she knew to lend her money, and in return she'll clean their house for a certain period of time, and this was along with the little by little money that she was saving... and she told my dad she had enough money to pay for his first year, but after that, it will be impossible and that he had to find a way.

My dad went, he also like your mom had to travel about 45km to his university... during winter time he had no choice but to take the bus, and to save money as he pretty much didn't have any, on any good day bike.

He managed to finish his first year with excellent results, with a 9.4 average if I recall... which is like a 94% in our books. He wasn't top of the class, but he was close... good enough to get himself a scholarship for the upcoming years. Second year he excelled to 9.6. Third and his final year, he finished with a 10.0 average... 100%... no one else had it but him. That third year, he was awarded the best engineer student... not in university... in Serbia.

Right after that, he right away became an electrical engineer professor and then life got better... but for a guy to lose a father at the age of 13,... hardly have anything to live on, and yet achieve what he achieved... I would think is just amazing.

On the other hand, me... genes usually follow, and sure call it boosting, but I'm just naturally intelligent. I certainly did not have to live what my father had to live through, but no matter, I appreciate my accomplishments and I have dedication and motivation to reach these achievements. I can honestly say I'm not as smart or brilliant as my dad is... he's honestly a pure genius... but even so, my accomplishments thus far have proved that I'm probably in the top 1% of my generation, which is good enough for me.

On the other hand, you apparently see me as this spoiled kid who gets payed by mommy and daddy... but sorry to say, after reading that you story you can just imagine my dad's mentality.... he wants me to be independent as much as he has been... even though they would probably even give me the money if I really needed it... as they always give me some when I go out or have to buy something... but school, is a different story. So with that said, I worked hard enough ... hard enough to get a $24,000 scholarship (4 year program), so there you have it... I'm not some "rich spoiled kid" that you have imagined in your hand. I'm a normal average person just like any other kid here in Canada, yet it's my actions and accomplishments that have excelled me to become better then average.

ps. Last but not least, what is really at discussion here, is the server topic. Not one thing that I have said is a lie. I know. Rabi knows it. Chris knows it. Vincent knows it. If you have been following the topic from the start, which you obviously haven't, you have read that I clearly said that I loved his last server that opened 1.5 years ago, loved his creativity and the way he ran it. About 1 month ago when it was opening again, I had that great feeling in me still, however it wasn't until a few days later after release that his creativity was still there, but his personality took a walk on the wrong pathway. He has totally lost it, and honestly acted like a retard. I being the good loyal member, did not like what I was seeing, but however since I did play the server, it was in my best interest not to share anything. It was only until I've just had enough with his bullshit that I came out with all the stories. As I said, none of it was bullshit... if you don't believe me, that's your fault, but I have others to vouch what he did, and of all the arguments we've had, of which the minority took over MSN, I can even show you the MSN logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    im clearly anoying u dik so my job is done for today
    cya tommorow new day same bs
    i live in the netherlands anil!!!
    "I am clearly annoying you, you dick, so my job is done for today. See you tomorrow. It will be a new day, but same bullshit. I live in the Netherlands ??? ?"

It shouldn't look that proper, but it should look something close to that so people don't actually see you as a retarded Turk from the start.

Only thing you are doing is repeating yourself like a little parrot. "umadbro... umadbro... umadbro... umadbro... umadbro". I'm pretty sure you're raging much more at the end of that computer then I'm laughing on this side of the computer... trololol

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    This ^.

Yes, I've robbed, no I'm not proud of it but I do what I have to do when I have to do it, and I paid for my crimes, and if I had to do it all over again and change it I wouldn't because I would not be who I am today, someone I am now actually proud of.

We live in a world where the people running our countries are also RUINING our countries for their own personal monetary gain, yet someone on an online forum claiming to be educated is discriminating against someone with a criminal record and different color skin or education -- for what reason? I may be a criminal, but that's only because I have been caught, I am sure you too (nik) and everyone else has done things that have meant they've broken the law, you simply have not been caught or prosecuted for those offenses.

You know nothing about me, or how I operate. I'd also like to inform you that sony is not "hiring" me, but merely sponsoring and endorsing (with a grant) a company I am getting off the ground for music. I would also like to inform you that there are several partners affiliated with Sony much in the same way that I will be who have criminal records much more serious and extensive then mine. I would also like to inform you that a few of them have not went to college, and the majority are minorities.

You can sit here and think college is everything if you want to Nik, here in new york college students (currently enrolled, and recent graduates) are out in manhattan protesting because they cannot find jobs due to the collapsing economy.

Go find something more important to do than troll this topic, I am running this server to receive a source of income to achieve my goals. Life isn't all about Knight Online, and it sure as fuck is not all about college.

And before you flame and make some retarded uneducated (ironic for a person who has his college paid for by another man, lol) statement about Aristona being turk, how about you consider the fact that hes human, just like you and actually try and see the message in his post. I don't expect you to, but I wish you would.

Life isn't exactly what you think it is, remember that.
    And people call me egoistic. "I am criminal and I'm proud of it... I wouldn't be where I am now if I hadn't done what I've done". Truth is you're still no where man, wake up, get legit, stop smoking crack and thinking that you're going places, and get an education if you actually want to achieve something.

Yes I understand USA is a crappy place to be in right now with this economically place,... don't blame us, blame your government. It's only the USA, and partially Canada that is having this problem of getting a job with a finished degree... doesn't mean that the rest of the world is to.

Fact is, there is all kinds of people in this world. People that know how to get by even without an education, with their fox instincts... but most of the world revolves of what society structures it to be... and it just so happens that an education is required for a good occupation.

And no shit life isn't all about college and KO. Health/family primary, college secondary, friends/girlfriends/gaming tertiary. That's as simple as my life gets. It might look simple, and it probably is, but that's the way I like my life to be for now.

Anyways at the whole joke, "sony is in a music deal" or whatever it is... good joke. My advice is as I've said before,... stop smoking weed everyday, wake up one day, and realize in how big of shit hole you are... thing is, don't panic... you have nothing to lose and everything to gain... not by your dreams of becoming a musician, which would be like winning the lottery... but of becoming a person that exceeds in society's expectations.

Wake up Vince.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

1. The text that you have entered is too long (17680 characters). Please shorten it to 15000 characters long.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    [COLOR=Black]
    I dunno man. Chances are not given, you must seize them; and though chances are within easier reach for some moreso than others, they are not entirely out of reach for those less fortunate. It just requires a stronger resolve. While you make valid points (your mother sounds as though she has a unique work ethic; something that can only really be obtained by a strong personal motivation), your examples are not neccissary releveant to Vincents. He, like tHeUnBeAtAbLe, is from North America. While there may be slummy areas, they still offers chances that are more seizable than some of the examples you've given. In fact, being born an African American in this day an age can work to your benefit if you know how to twist the heavy-hand of Affirmative action the way you want to.

tHeUnBeAtAbLe is not unique, in the sense that he is not achieving much higher than an average person operating under a set of circumstances similar to his own. Coupled with his lack of humility, it's understandable you can get irritated by his 'looks at mah degreez" palaver. Its like he's showboating his new (but still rather shitty) dinghy to people who don't have boats at all; oblivious to the fact that theres people who not only have bigger and better fuck-off yachts, but also the humility to not sail past the docks popping champagne corks at the fishermen.

Anyway, often the harder you work for your shit the more you will appreciate it. tHeUnBeAtAbLe has even made it clear he wants to be a doctor for the dollars and apprent prestige. It's valid in the sense you'll get some flashy bucks, but the prestige comes from being an exceptional doctor, which stems from a proper passion for the non-monetary fruits of your labour.

It's like Francis Bacon Sr. says: "Vain-glorious men are the scorn of the wise, the admiration of fools, the idols of paradise, and the slaves of their own vaunts."
    I personally am not in it for the "bucks". I know money will come anyways, no matter what occupation I take... and no one can really say "oh I don't care even if I get payed", because I do... I want my kids too, to have a chance to live a normal life as kids, and have an education when they grow up... however nothing of the luxury that this capitalist system initiates it to be... I refuse to be like that. If I really wanted to, I would be studying my doctrine in America and then becoming a doctor there... we all know where in the capitalist pyramid they fall under.

Whole point is, there are personal reasons why I'm getting into a career as a doctor,... and not only that, but even so, I just have a thing in me that gives me that adrenaline when I help people and realize that I've had an impact in their life... just like the adrenaline we used to get from these games such as KO.

Does that make me an "exceptional doctor"? No. And I don't even asked to be recognized as exceptional when I know that I had to go through the same procedure as they had to, to reach where I will be at that point... and the only thing that will make me extinguishable from other doctors, is that I actually am in this for the art of science and the pleasure of helping people... and not in it for the money,... and there is alot of doctors in both of those categories, so even though I might be in the category that is a minority, there is alot more doctors out there that are the same as me... so no, nothing exceptional about that.

Nik what was your GPA? For you to say you are in the top 1% in the world made me smile a bit.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    Nik what was your GPA? For you to say you are in the top 1% in the world made me smile a bit.
    Flash , you're in the top 1% in my heart <3

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Flash , you're in the top 1% in my heart <3
    But is your dad the best engineer in Israel?

Banned Senior Member

Bro , my dad is superman and batman!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ deal with sony, the only deal u got with sony, is that u robbed a music store hahahaha

lmao vincent
    Last edited by slicethem; 10-11-2011 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    You really think you're the only one with a sad story? Don't get me wrong, what your mother did certainly takes a lot of dedication and bravery to go through, but it is not the only sad story around here. I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

As you might know, I'm Serbian, and I've been born there and have lived until the age of 9. My parents as well of course. My grandmother (dad's mother), was a village girl, who was forced at a young age to marry a man at the parent's choosing, and thus she married a man in a city, my grandfather who I've never meet and I'll tell you why in a second. This is how most of the world worked back then... we have the patriarchal hierarchy to thank for that.

Anyways, my father was born in the city. His father, my grandfather, died when my father was only 13... and so my grandmother and dad were only left with the house... and neither a job, as my dad was only 13, and my grandmother was a house wife. They literally had nothing to live on, so my grandmother literally had to work all day,... as a village lady who's never had a job other then house work can't get much then just being a maid at other's houses... and my dad at the age of 13 had to go work with daily on a plant.

Point is, even though they both worked a job, all they had was just enough for food and basic clothes... and by clothes, I don't mean like today where people go shopping every week or month, but 2-3 pieces of clothes that you where until that shit rips apart. They had nothing.

Coming from that broke of a family, my father did not even think of continuing his education after high school,... even though he was a straight A student through out all his years... yet my grandmother was the one that came up to him... she went around begging people that she knew to lend her money, and in return she'll clean their house for a certain period of time, and this was along with the little by little money that she was saving... and she told my dad she had enough money to pay for his first year, but after that, it will be impossible and that he had to find a way.

My dad went, he also like your mom had to travel about 45km to his university... during winter time he had no choice but to take the bus, and to save money as he pretty much didn't have any, on any good day bike.

He managed to finish his first year with excellent results, with a 9.4 average if I recall... which is like a 94% in our books. He wasn't top of the class, but he was close... good enough to get himself a scholarship for the upcoming years. Second year he excelled to 9.6. Third and his final year, he finished with a 10.0 average... 100%... no one else had it but him. That third year, he was awarded the best engineer student... not in university... in Serbia.

Right after that, he right away became an electrical engineer professor and then life got better... but for a guy to lose a father at the age of 13,... hardly have anything to live on, and yet achieve what he achieved... I would think is just amazing.

On the other hand, me... genes usually follow, and sure call it boosting, but I'm just naturally intelligent. I certainly did not have to live what my father had to live through, but no matter, I appreciate my accomplishments and I have dedication and motivation to reach these achievements. I can honestly say I'm not as smart or brilliant as my dad is... he's honestly a pure genius... but even so, my accomplishments thus far have proved that I'm probably in the top 1% of my generation, which is good enough for me.

On the other hand, you apparently see me as this spoiled kid who gets payed by mommy and daddy... but sorry to say, after reading that you story you can just imagine my dad's mentality.... he wants me to be independent as much as he has been... even though they would probably even give me the money if I really needed it... as they always give me some when I go out or have to buy something... but school, is a different story. So with that said, I worked hard enough ... hard enough to get a $24,000 scholarship (4 year program), so there you have it... I'm not some "rich spoiled kid" that you have imagined in your hand. I'm a normal average person just like any other kid here in Canada, yet it's my actions and accomplishments that have excelled me to become better then average.

ps. Last but not least, what is really at discussion here, is the server topic. Not one thing that I have said is a lie. I know. Rabi knows it. Chris knows it. Vincent knows it. If you have been following the topic from the start, which you obviously haven't, you have read that I clearly said that I loved his last server that opened 1.5 years ago, loved his creativity and the way he ran it. About 1 month ago when it was opening again, I had that great feeling in me still, however it wasn't until a few days later after release that his creativity was still there, but his personality took a walk on the wrong pathway. He has totally lost it, and honestly acted like a retard. I being the good loyal member, did not like what I was seeing, but however since I did play the server, it was in my best interest not to share anything. It was only until I've just had enough with his bullshit that I came out with all the stories. As I said, none of it was bullshit... if you don't believe me, that's your fault, but I have others to vouch what he did, and of all the arguments we've had, of which the minority took over MSN, I can even show you the MSN logs.

"I am clearly annoying you, you dick, so my job is done for today. See you tomorrow. It will be a new day, but same bullshit. I live in the Netherlands ??? ?"

It shouldn't look that proper, but it should look something close to that so people don't actually see you as a retarded Turk from the start.

Only thing you are doing is repeating yourself like a little parrot. "umadbro... umadbro... umadbro... umadbro... umadbro". I'm pretty sure you're raging much more at the end of that computer then I'm laughing on this side of the computer... trololol

And people call me egoistic. "I am criminal and I'm proud of it... I wouldn't be where I am now if I hadn't done what I've done". Truth is you're still no where man, wake up, get legit, stop smoking crack and thinking that you're going places, and get an education if you actually want to achieve something.

Yes I understand USA is a crappy place to be in right now with this economically place,... don't blame us, blame your government. It's only the USA, and partially Canada that is having this problem of getting a job with a finished degree... doesn't mean that the rest of the world is to.

Fact is, there is all kinds of people in this world. People that know how to get by even without an education, with their fox instincts... but most of the world revolves of what society structures it to be... and it just so happens that an education is required for a good occupation.

And no shit life isn't all about college and KO. Health/family primary, college secondary, friends/girlfriends/gaming tertiary. That's as simple as my life gets. It might look simple, and it probably is, but that's the way I like my life to be for now.

Anyways at the whole joke, "sony is in a music deal" or whatever it is... good joke. My advice is as I've said before,... stop smoking weed everyday, wake up one day, and realize in how big of shit hole you are... thing is, don't panic... you have nothing to lose and everything to gain... not by your dreams of becoming a musician, which would be like winning the lottery... but of becoming a person that exceeds in society's expectations.

Wake up Vince.
    Lol cool story bro. I wonder if you disrespect for father because he didn't continue his education as well. Secondly, it's not a "music deal", we are in talks for a music social network I am working on called MicfiendTV, MicfiendTV - Shut the fuck up and listen! , ping it, same IP's as SecretKO -- Preview of the official website below -

But I'm not hear to convince you, time will do that, lol. There is nothing anyone can say or do that will take me off of my course, I'm focused and I'm definitly headed 'there'.

Good luck!

[/b]
    You definitely did...
    1. The text that you have entered is too long (17680 characters). Please shorten it to 15000 characters long.

Ps. I have read what you said, but no need to comment since it's going offtopic.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

This topic really makes me ashamed of people.

Hmm drama ftw?

server up .

Banned Regular Member

Server Up .

hmm im gonna give it a try, how many people are usually online?