Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]

This is a discussion on Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe Naw it's not your brother, it's this head GM [GM]Serious. Because every time I try to ...
Page: 12

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Naw it's not your brother, it's this head GM [GM]Serious.

Because every time I try to write something, the fucktard gets offended and gives off warnings... so even if I wanted to post something on the forum he gets offended like a little 15 year old bitch and does what does best... use his "power" ban hammer... so I can't.

This is the place where we can discuss the situation as I'm pretty sure it'll catch your attention unlike my posting on forums or even my PMs.
    Calling other players "Spanish fucks" is nowhere near polite, and breaks the server's rules.

Banned Senior Member

good server i'll try.but it looks like warrior server :S

Quote Originally Posted by Serious View Post
    Calling other players "Spanish fucks" is nowhere near polite, and breaks the server's rules.
    you still seem like a faggot for banning that other guy turbo or w/e

hellothere i am warrior and trust me its not warrior server its all about gears and skills,all classes are ballanced,just mages are a bitt gay now till we gett LB,heros valor,minos,howlings and soo on wich will make mages do dont more stunn ur asses soo hard :P

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    you still seem like a faggot for banning that other guy turbo or w/e
    Turbo is not banned - and our wrongs have been straightened out. Both mine and his.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Letting people speak in shoutbox is though... yet nothing was done.

Turbo is not banned - and our wrongs have been straightened out. Both mine and his.
    But yet he was for some time... all due to a GM banning a person without proof.

Ok.... Unbeatable you can stop raging now. I have looked at both sides of the situation and all was done correctly. He warned you for making unnecessary comments, and he told the guy speaking spanish that he isn't allowed to.

About turbo, Vince and I both talked to him.

Please move on.

Quote Originally Posted by SKOEric View Post
    Ok.... Unbeatable you can stop raging now. I have looked at both sides of the situation and all was done correctly. He warned you for making unnecessary comments, and he told the guy speaking spanish that he isn't allowed to.

About turbo, Vince and I both talked to him.

Please move on.
    I assure you... you don't wanna go down this path. Last thing you want is me bombing your server... and frankly I don't give a shit even if it's the server I'm playing.

I told you to deal with it... yet you PM'd me, you told me your side of the story... I was being sarcastic and said OK... but apparently you didn't get the message. Now I really mean it... deal with your 15 year old toy, or else... (uff, I always wanted to say that)

I assure you... you don't wanna go down this path. Last thing you want is me bombing your server... and frankly I don't give a shit even if it's the server I'm playing.

I told you to deal with it... yet you PM'd me, you told me your side of the story... I was being sarcastic and said OK... but apparently you didn't get the message. Now I really mean it... deal with your 15 year old toy, or else... (uff, I always wanted to say that)

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    We certainly do... minus the asian guy.

Banned Senior Member

Bomb the server

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

We certainly do... minus the asian guy.
    U fraking take that back this instant! Mighty and Everlasting NORTH KOREA will bomb u soon enough!

Lol that just shows you how sad people can get when things dont go their way . Really sad when u start flaming a 15 year old and start making threats towards the server , hope u wake up one day and notice how big of a jackass u look like

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    Lol that just shows you how sad people can get when things dont go their way . Really sad when u start flaming a 15 year old and start making threats towards the server , hope u wake up one day and notice how big of a jackass u look like
    I take jackass/asshole being a good thing, so thanks for the compliment. It also shows that the server itself is a joke with 15 year old staff members... especially a15 year old Head GM.

Just lol, imagine in real life having a 15 year old have tell a 21 year old what to do... or "control" you... if that shit happened and you were in front of me, you'd deserve a smack over the face.

edit: There has been alot of shit that I have wanted to say about the server that has pissed me off... only reason why I haven't is because I play the server and decided it would best not be if I shared the stories... but when retarded things such as this happen, it just drives me that one step closer to spilling out the beans. Not for now... but now you know, there is alot of shit going on the server that's not to my liking and many others.... and soon it seems I might just share that with you guys....
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 10-09-2011 at 11:38 AM.

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

server should be closed down in 2 or 3 weeks. enjoy while it last.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast