Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]

This is a discussion on Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Prodigy, do you like, troll on every post of Nik's?...
Page: 16

Prodigy, do you like, troll on every post of Nik's?

Banned Senior Member

I love how some people are on a power trip just because they're GM's on some random 30 user private server :P
    Anyone remembers Parashitic?

I will just address this all in one post.

I banned unbeatable because he is clearly threatning to "spill" some kind of beans if things don't go his way, as if he is ALLOWING me to keep the server up or something, amongst other things.

Turbo I don't know why you would say you were only banned for "asking about trinas" when the truth is you were banned for a serious lack of respect, which I could easily display with all of your shoutbox logs, but I won't bother. I thought we were over this?

Rabi, you were banned because you claimed you donated 5$ and didn't receive KC, I told you the PUS did not work and to check your paypal you should not of lost anything, you called me a theif in the shoutbox, so I banned you. Fair game, no? You never lost your money, I never received your money, yet I am a theif. You were also banned for using names such as "Nazi" and your serious lack of respect towards staff and other players.

As for you zelous, I never robbed a convenience store, I did not grow up around white people, I live in new york -- I grew up around ALL people, yes I grew up without a father, I don't see what your getting at exactly?

I am now done addressing any of these posts and this topic all together, cool stories (b)hoes!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    I stopped reading after line two, way too long, cool story bro!
    lol, only shows me and the community that you're just taking the easy way out... and when you are usually presented with facts, true ones too... people usually make up shit just to defend themselves... however as I said, you seem to be taking the easy way out, and not even going to try defending.

You have failed your duties as a server owner Vincent. Hopefully you don't have to rob another store when this server goes down within a month... or maybe even less seeing as population started at about 120-150, and now it's hardly hitting 90. Only time will tell if you hit when you'll be hitting that NYC newspaper front page.

I will just address this all in one post.

I banned unbeatable because he is clearly threatning to "spill" some kind of beans if things don't go his way, as if he is ALLOWING me to keep the server up or something, amongst other things.

Turbo I don't know why you would say you were only banned for "asking about trinas" when the truth is you were banned for a serious lack of respect, which I could easily display with all of your shoutbox logs, but I won't bother. I thought we were over this?

Rabi, you were banned because you claimed you donated 5$ and didn't receive KC, I told you the PUS did not work and to check your paypal you should not of lost anything, you called me a theif in the shoutbox, so I banned you. Fair game, no? You never lost your money, I never received your money, yet I am a theif. You were also banned for using names such as "Nazi" and your serious lack of respect towards staff and other players.

As for you zelous, I never robbed a convenience store, I did not grow up around white people, I live in new york -- I grew up around ALL people, yes I grew up without a father, I don't see what your getting at exactly?

I am now done addressing any of these posts and this topic all together, cool stories (b)hoes!
    yea u got better things to do, like robbing someone

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slicethem View Post
    yea u got better things to do, like robbing someone
    Robbing 7/11 perhaps? I think they got some nice LOLipops there.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post

You have failed your duties as a server owner Vincent. Hopefully you don't have to rob another store when this server goes down within a month... or maybe even less seeing as population started at about 120-150, and now it's hardly hitting 90. Only time will tell if you hit when you'll be hitting that NYC newspaper front page.
    /fail

when i had to go yesterday their was 138 online :/

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    lol, only shows me and the community that you're just taking the easy way out... and when you are usually presented with facts, true ones too... people usually make up shit just to defend themselves... however as I said, you seem to be taking the easy way out, and not even going to try defending.

It's not really that I failed, it's the fact that when Vincent has everything and under control no one has anything to say, when things don't go your way all of a sudden Vincent is the bad guy and the server sucks.

You are recommending people don't play the server because YOU are banned for breaking the rules -- like "oh, I broke the law and got arrested in new york, don't ever go there!"

Get a grip Nik, your depressed, you lost your virginity to a family member, lost your girlfriend because she knows you aren't worth anything, and your in the closet.

#pow!

maybe the bugged panel showed 138 haha

actually the /count on my gm says its 138 lol y would i look on panel when i can just use the command ingame

/fail again

It's not really that I failed, it's the fact that when Vincent has everything and under control no one has anything to say, when things don't go your way all of a sudden Vincent is the bad guy and the server sucks.

You are recommending people don't play the server because YOU are banned for breaking the rules -- like "oh, I broke the law and got arrested in new york, don't ever go there!"

Get a grip Nik, your depressed, you lost your virginity to a family member, lost your girlfriend because she knows you aren't worth anything, and your in the closet.

#pow!
    and yet ur still black

Banned Senior Member

It's not bugged bro , it's just that people are allowed to have several chars with the same name!

u2 realy mad amigo
    ur a student go study/to class/join a frat house/ get some alcohol in ur body/try to get laid.

rage on

I would also like to thank everyone who is constantly posting in this topic, it's keeping it at #1 on here

I would also like to thank everyone who is constantly posting in this topic, it's keeping it at #1 on here

np thief