Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]

This is a discussion on Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You niggas need to stfu and cool it off... and I mean both sides. Coming from a person like me ...
Page: 11

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

You niggas need to stfu and cool it off... and I mean both sides. Coming from a person like me who usually loves getting into these flame wars, really should tell you that it's time to just drop it .

E-Drama.

Bump for a great server that still manages to go up at least.. unlike some servers.

I hecket serwer!

Server Online, patches are complete - patch notes will be posted shortly.

Server is stable. Patches released. Had as much as 140 Users Online so far and keeps growing.

Come try us out!

Go go...300 diffirent topic For fckn mage server ! idiot.

I love the server,... I honestly do. Vincent has a very creative imagination, and with the current content this server is just amazing and has a huge potential to last long.

However, no one is perfect... and some decisions he's making are just meh...

I'll start off with 1) Getting a 15 year old to be a Head GM... the kid hasn't even hit puberty, yet he thinks he's the shit with his "power"... I could go on and on, but the people that play the server know what I'm talking about when it comes to [GM]Serious.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I love the server,... I honestly do. Vincent has a very creative imagination, and with the current content this server is just amazing and has a huge potential to last long.

However, no one is perfect... and some decisions he's making are just meh...

I'll start off with 1) Getting a 15 year old to be a Head GM... the kid hasn't even hit puberty, yet he thinks he's the shit with his "power"... I could go on and on, but the people that play the server know what I'm talking about when it comes to [GM]Serious.
    Nik I'll throw a wild guess and say you are talking about my brother XD Yeah he's young, trying to do a good job. But trust me when I tell you, that my brother will probably do better job as a GM as any other older guy around. Puting him as head GM i dunno bout that but I think with knowledge he gained through years from me and other players he's capable of being " 15 yo madafaka badass " :P

Offtopic: Damn this university parties are so awesome, waking up happy every morning reduces my need for flames xD

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Nik I'll throw a wild guess and say you are talking about my brother XD Yeah he's young, trying to do a good job. But trust me when I tell you, that my brother will probably do better job as a GM as any other older guy around. Puting him as head GM i dunno bout that but I think with knowledge he gained through years from me and other players he's capable of being " 15 yo madafaka badass " :P

Offtopic: Damn this university parties are so awesome, waking up happy every morning reduces my need for flames xD
    He's not talking about ur brother.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Rofl zealous xD I actually do look like that DOG damn i'm hot

HowardWolowitz

Na Sheldon he wasn't talking about me

What are the issues.... I don't understand why you don't inform me or Vincent about the problems so we can get them resolved.

Naw it's not your brother, it's this head GM [GM]Serious.

Quote Originally Posted by SKOEric View Post
    What are the issues.... I don't understand why you don't inform me or Vincent about the problems so we can get them resolved.
    Because every time I try to write something, the fucktard gets offended and gives off warnings... so even if I wanted to post something on the forum he gets offended like a little 15 year old bitch and does what does best... use his "power" ban hammer... so I can't.

This is the place where we can discuss the situation as I'm pretty sure it'll catch your attention unlike my posting on forums or even my PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Because every time I try to write something, the fucktard gets offended and gives off warnings... so even if I wanted to post something on the forum he gets offended like a little 15 year old bitch and does what does best... use his "power" ban hammer... so I can't.

This is the place where we can discuss the situation as I'm pretty sure it'll catch your attention unlike my posting on forums or even my PMs.

I haven't been approached by a single person and I don't think I have ever raged at anyone. If you have a problem come to me with it. I am a reasonable person and try to make things better for everyone. PM me on forum or MSN and we can talk about your problems.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast