Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]

This is a discussion on Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe I take jackass/asshole being a good thing, so thanks for the compliment. It also shows that ...
Page: 13

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I take jackass/asshole being a good thing, so thanks for the compliment. It also shows that the server itself is a joke with 15 year old staff members... especially a15 year old Head GM.

Just lol, imagine in real life having a 15 year old have tell a 21 year old what to do... or "control" you... if that shit happened and you were in front of me, you'd deserve a smack over the face.

edit: There has been alot of shit that I have wanted to say about the server that has pissed me off... only reason why I haven't is because I play the server and decided it would best not be if I shared the stories... but when retarded things such as this happen, it just drives me that one step closer to spilling out the beans. Not for now... but now you know, there is alot of shit going on the server that's not to my liking and many others.... and soon it seems I might just share that with you guys....
    so if the president passes a law, as long as your older than the president you dont have to follow it lol. Grow up kac. Nd being headgm is nothing more than being gm , i dont know why you keep throwing that hes head gm in. he has no more powers than any of the other gms.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    so if the president passes a law, as long as your older than the president you dont have to follow it lol. Grow up kac. Nd being headgm is nothing more than being gm , i dont know why you keep throwing that hes head gm in. he has no more powers than any of the other gms.
    That's the most retarded analogy I've ever heard. You're talking about the work force... or "society hierarchy"... where it does happen that for example, a 30 year old is a boss to a 50 year old. However when it comes to comparing kids, to young adults it's a whole different concept on it's on... and by that I mean comparing a 15 year old kid, to a 21 year old young adult....

As I said, most retarded analogy I've ever heard. It's one thing having to look at things in society where it's an adult to adult relationship... it's another thing to look at things when it's a relationship between a kid and an adult... the whole concept of development that the kid is going through, is enough to prove my point.

your raging, because a 15 year old has more power than you on an online game how does that make you look lol. You tell people that they are immature and that they should grow up all the time but, your acting like a little kid all because you dont like his age come on now nick.

Not even the fact he is young , you threaten to shut down a server alot of people enjoy to play just due to that fact ? of somone's age ? lol...

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    Not even the fact he is young , you threaten to shut down a server alot of people enjoy to play just due to that fact ? of somone's age ? lol...
    i doubt he meant shut it down, he'd prolly just make his clan leave.

o lol watever then lol

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

15 year old HGM? His prolly still a virgin. Why isnt this server dead already?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    your raging, because a 15 year old has more power than you on an online game how does that make you look lol. You tell people that they are immature and that they should grow up all the time but, your acting like a little kid all because you dont like his age come on now nick.
    The fact that you just totally ignored your last post and my response tells me enough. I think I've proven myself right, yet here you are changing topics into "your raging".

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    I can't do anything to shut down the server... I'm neither an admin or a GM. But I can assure you I can have a huge impact on the servers decline and an eventual shutdown, whether that would be a week or a month. No one likes negative feelings about a server... but more importantly, nobody likes negative facts even more then just "feelings"... yet here I am, I have them... it's already bad enough that you just heard me admit it, and it will only get worse once I start spamming this topic with those actual facts.

As I said, either deal with the kids attitude problem or just get rid of him... I'm pretty sure you can find a person within a minute of opening GM applications just as you have found GM Serious within a minute, and then the next minute promoting him to a head GM.

The fact that you just totally ignored your last post and my response tells me enough. I think I've proven myself right, yet here you are changing topics into "your raging".
    your last post about how bad my analogy was lol? What am i supposed to say, oh no it wasnt. Me changing topics to "your raging" is not changing topics at all. Thats what you been doing this whole time raging because hes not as "old" as you, cuz lets not talk about maturity because yours can clearly be seen in this topic. Like grow the fuck up and stop being a little kid just because u dont think a 15 yr old should be telling you what to do is no reason to cry repeatedly that he should be fired. Its not even like you dont want him as gm cuz hes doing a horrible job, and banning everyone etc, you dont want him as gm because of his age lulz grow up kac.

As I said, either deal with the kids attitude problem or just get rid of him... I'm pretty sure you can find a person within a minute of opening GM applications just as you have found GM Serious within a minute, and then the next minute promoting him to a head GM.
    Since you do not seem to know how to "move on". You have been Perm banned from the server.

BTW. We knew Serious before Secret KO came out. We wouldn't randomly make a person Head GM after few days of server being out unless we know they do their job.

Good Luck trolling another server.

I can't do anything to shut down the server... I'm neither an admin or a GM. But I can assure you I can have a huge impact on the servers decline and an eventual shutdown, whether that would be a week or a month. No one likes negative feelings about a server... but more importantly, nobody likes negative facts even more then just "feelings"... yet here I am, I have them... it's already bad enough that you just heard me admit it, and it will only get worse once I start spamming this topic with those actual facts.

As stated above, you have been banned from our server. While we try our best to respect everyone personal opinions, I just can't "get down" with yours, sorry everything doesn't work your way in life, especially not in our server.

I believe I've taken enough shit talk and rule breaks from you and your clannies, I have given you all alot of chances, but your words in this thread top the cake for me.

I refuse to allow you to "hang" whatever it is your trying to hang over my head, as if it's suppose to persuade me to act in some kind of favorable manner towards you, fuck that

did the srb broke is personal or something
    going for number 1 supporter of the server to the number 1 enemy lol
    ur self a little child that 15 year old gm is more grown up then u
    oh and btw ur just shit bro shit no1 takes u serious and ur a joke
    cya faggy

oh and btw before u start about turks and shit and that my english suck
    i know so dont bother

umadbro?

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    cya faggy

i know so dont bother

umadbro?
    stop disrespecting people, else i will have to remove you from this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    cya faggy

i know so dont bother

umadbro?
    you ýs fattý výrgýn turk, then shut up and let the vagýnologýst be

nik ur so right, this 15 years old kid is a total retard.
    ur banned now bro, log msn when u get home

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast