Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ]

This is a discussion on Secret: KO |[ PK/FARM • Unique & Custom • Special Features • Smooth Gameplay ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Chemical What? You took the name jeazy? But you're not the OSKO/KOTASTIC jeazy? o0 Nvm, you are ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    What? You took the name jeazy? But you're not the OSKO/KOTASTIC jeazy? o0

Nvm, you are jeazy :P

Get on vent bitch!
    NUB you're so clueless.

SPiRiT

awesome server........

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Why was I banned from the forums?

I was told what happened and quite disappointed that the staff could think I would do such a thing. I have at university the whole day, and I just came back to find that I was banned for apparently "deleting topics", or simply causing chaos. No I don't share accounts, neither have I given my ID/PW to my in game character to Chris or Rabi who I've played with for years now. What I'm disappointed in most... is why couldn't you track the IPs, and see for yourself that the account was hacked.

Anyways, I came home to this screen.

EDIT: Someone keeps DCing me from in game, and busting my internet connection. ZZZ I'm pretty sure the .exe is a virus.... whoever is doing this shit, most likely already knows my ID/PW... Chris just got hacked too...
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 09-29-2011 at 02:03 AM.

blocnote

another dead server,

Quote Originally Posted by blocnote View Post
    another dead server,

this server aint dead at all....

and i bet if the unbeatable is really innocent, he and the secretko staff can work something out

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Dead server?
    maybe a little lacking on pk but when theres pk
    its hardcore.
    Motherside riverfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I was told what happened and quite disappointed that the staff could think I would do such a thing. I have at university the whole day, and I just came back to find that I was banned for apparently "deleting topics", or simply causing chaos. No I don't share accounts, neither have I given my ID/PW to my in game character to Chris or Rabi who I've played with for years now. What I'm disappointed in most... is why couldn't you track the IPs, and see for yourself that the account was hacked.

EDIT: Someone keeps DCing me from in game, and busting my internet connection. ZZZ I'm pretty sure the .exe is a virus.... whoever is doing this shit, most likely already knows my ID/PW... Chris just got hacked too...
    Nik next time don't mess with the silentdj and you wont get hecket

We know how bad this guy is with sticking an ip to someone, hes just a little butt hurt kid
    Last edited by silentdj; 09-29-2011 at 07:58 AM.

EDIT: Someone keeps DCing me from in game, and busting my internet connection.
    silentdj is taking over the world, waaah!

If you ask around, I actually stated that I do not believe you would do such a thing, and I did in fact check IP's and realize it was not you. You were banned because you obviously shared your password with someone (possibly before you were a moderator), and that idiot logged on and decided to play with our forums. As for the person DC'ing you in game, it's a simple exploit which I am about to fix.

I am the one that unbanned you from the game. Also, if your forum account got hacked, why is it that me and Eric's didn't get hacked? That's right, because no one just gets "hacked" on my server or the forum, you are either A) Keylogged, or B) Sharing your passwords/using old passwords from leaked databases.

Also, there is no EXE in the virus, please refrain from making such a ridiculous claim, I have no problems with you, do not cause any.

To those saying the server died, that's a bit weird, it's growing by about 30 players a day, LOL!

Let's play ball bitches!

server is offline ? getting error 10060 all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Vincents View Post
    If you ask around, I actually stated that I do not believe you would do such a thing, and I did in fact check IP's and realize it was not you. You were banned because you obviously shared your password with someone (possibly before you were a moderator), and that idiot logged on and decided to play with our forums. As for the person DC'ing you in game, it's a simple exploit which I am about to fix.

I am the one that unbanned you from the game. Also, if your forum account got hacked, why is it that me and Eric's didn't get hacked? That's right, because no one just gets "hacked" on my server or the forum, you are either A) Keylogged, or B) Sharing your passwords/using old passwords from leaked databases.

Also, there is no EXE in the virus, please refrain from making such a ridiculous claim, I have no problems with you, do not cause any.

To those saying the server died, that's a bit weird, it's growing by about 30 players a day, LOL!

Let's play ball bitches!
    As I said before and I'll say it again I do not share my ID/PW, so no one has that type of access except me... especially sharing a forum account, who fucking does that when you are just a few fill in the blanks away from having your own forum account.

The password on the forums and in game that I'm using I am pretty certain that I've used them beeford somewhere else,... my in game ID I know for certain I haven't used before so I guess that's why that's not hacked yet, but my forum ID is kind of obvious.

So I'll repeat myself, why would I do such a thing ad in try to delete a whole forum. Especially since I'm one of the very few that is very dedicated to the server, as you can probably see by the rankings.

Anyways, I'm on my way home from uni now, so hopefully we can solve it then. I just don't like having these wild accusations such as you hacked it... either someone is really good at hacking up shit, or as I said it just might be the same forum ID/PW that I've used before... and we both know not many servers leak that, so I guess I'm the unlucky one here... just like I was last time LifeKO was open when I got hacked.

As I said before and I'll say it again I do not share my ID/PW, so no one has that type of access except me... especially sharing a forum account, who fucking does that when you are just a few fill in the blanks away from having your own forum account.

The password on the forums and in game that I'm using I am pretty certain that I've used them beeford somewhere else,... my in game ID I know for certain I haven't used before so I guess that's why that's not hacked yet, but my forum ID is kind of obvious.

So I'll repeat myself, why would I do such a thing ad in try to delete a whole forum. Especially since I'm one of the very few that is very dedicated to the server, as you can probably see by the rankings.

Anyways, I'm on my way home from uni now, so hopefully we can solve it then. I just don't like having these wild accusations such as you hacked it... either someone is really good at hacking up shit, or as I said it just might be the same forum ID/PW that I've used before... and we both know not many servers leak that, so I guess I'm the unlucky one here... just like I was last time LifeKO was open when I got hacked.
    As I said, you aren't being blamed for the forum thing, I simply banned the account as a quick solution to the drama until you returned. Your ingame account was banned, and then unbanned

Your forum account was not "hacked" as you think. You most likely used your ppassword on the forum before, or you shared accounts with someone at some point in time (MORE then likely some kid from undiz or undez or w/e its called), and now that you are at Secret|KO, they remember that password or pulled it from a log or a hacked db of a failed server and used it to login.

Thats the situation. I'll speak with you when you get home

also want to thank the undez kids for down rating this thread, hasn't affected a thing one single bit lol.

It's been resolved.... and most likely whoever did it is reading this... whoever it is, honestly get a life.

Anyways, to comment to the previous posts,... this server survived on the best PK I've had in the past 2 years with only 60 players online at peak time, last time LifeKO was open.... now there is even more, and PK is the shit. Only thing I would have to complain about is that for me and my clannies pretty much no one is a competition... so gogogo join if you think you got what it takes to take us down.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast