Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

##### Selling OldSchoolKO Warrior/Priest Items #####

This is a discussion on ##### Selling OldSchoolKO Warrior/Priest Items ##### within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow whts with u guyz hijackin his topic? like wtf i bet if u ahd them ud be pricing double, ...
Page: 2

wow whts with u guyz hijackin his topic? like wtf i bet if u ahd them ud be pricing double, so sht it and leave if u got non to say

seriously...gtfo my topic or im reporting you fuckers for spam. the price for IN is prob 300$+ cause theres only 4 on the server thats been out for like 9 months...and there aint tha tmany iron belts either. anyone who babashops on this game through pus prob spends like 6$ per gb. im using the gb value of items and selling at around 4$ per gb or less.

and no...dont fucking compare the prices of osko and cwest saying..thats just retarded..yuea IN alot more here but in as far as supply goes... IN is about as common as a +15 rev shard on cwest. gl finding one of those cheap.

gtfo. thanks pale <3 see you in pk

Banned

Cant understand u guys, only flame the topics with OSKO itens, make a acc on this server later flame topics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12