Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Seriously.

This is a discussion on Seriously. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why are most of the same admin's with " New Names " not banned yet? All these servers are literally ...
Page: 1

Banned

Lightbulb Seriously.

Why are most of the same admin's with " New Names " not banned yet?
    All these servers are literally MYKO / 72 / " All Skills Working " Blah Blah.

This section of the forum should have like moderator approval for making new topics.
    Cause 75% of the topics here are not even serious servers, just servers that we will never
    hear from again in 5 days :\
    stimpy and donny like this.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

I love you.

If they approve the approving idea of approval I will come up to Antarctica and kiss you anywhere you want in your body.

But yes, ferrealz this has gotten annoying, literally no one likes the idea of "hard-med farm 72 cap active selam" servers and it's stated yet the "devs" ignore the posts.

Oh and just so you know, the story of Santa Claus is based around the North Pole - not Antarctica.

I disagree with moderators having to thumbs up peoples server posts. It's not like this forum is flooded with copious new threads. If you don't like the sounds of a server, click the back arrow brah.

I think a better option would be a stick that's kept up to date with a master list of servers, their launch dates, their ownders, and their rates. it'd take all of about 2 hours to put one together. i dont know how many times i've had to search through 3 pages on this site just to filter out yourko and turkko posts just to find any servers that look nice are dead already.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    Why are most of the same admin's with " New Names " not banned yet?
    All these servers are literally MYKO / 72 / " All Skills Working " Blah Blah.

This section of the forum should have like moderator approval for making new topics.
    Cause 75% of the topics here are not even serious servers, just servers that we will never
    hear from again in 5 days :\

It's not a bad idea, but if they deny the wrong person it wouldn't be fair to a lot of people. Besides most of them are Turkish servers that shouldn't be posted here anyway, this is an English forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
    . Besides most of them are Turkish servers that shouldn't be posted here anyway, this is an English forum.
    why shouldnt they post here ? we do the same , we post in turk forums for get more ppl , that's not right.

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    why shouldnt they post here ? we do the same , we post in turk forums for get more ppl , that's not right.
    correct me if im wrong, but because KO4Life is an english based community. notice how there isnt a turkish section, for example. it'd be nice if we could keep turkish players (by which i mean people who _only_ speak turkish) and people who can speak atleast a usable level of english apart, atleast mostly.

regardless i still think there should be a sticky that's updated weekly or so, listing all the current known servers, if known then list their owners admins and gms, how long the server has been up, etc. instead of all this 5 to 20 days of server life before whatever server you were on dissapears and a new one with identical rates pops up. organizational skills seem amazingly lacking when it comes to knight online (legit or private servers)

I don't post in Turkish forums.

Little archer Senior Member

easy there.

I sure as hell (and many others) don't want to have the turks invading these boards. They have invaded everything else already.
    jessupar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    easy there.

I sure as hell (and many others) don't want to have the turks invading these boards. They have invaded everything else already.
    o well .. yeah XD

Banned

I mean, I don't even know anymore.
    I rarely check here for servers anymore unless im desperate. Cause none of these server's look legit. Account's made on 1st day, 1st post is that they making a post. They need to actually stop this Q~Q
    Only way I can see fixing this is moderator approval on posts, or you have to have a specific amount of posts ( like 100 or 200 ) to make a thread o-o

I dont like ur ideas,even since ur minds is the true,i thinq that should stay on the way as it is,soo people can advise without do need post requiments o mods aproval .... Anyway a nice idea is to make a pinned topic with active servers soo people would not need do waste them time for looking on all topics...

People come to this section of the forum (ko4life) to talk about knight online. It's english, but merely for convenience sake. If a turkish person wants to get around IP block and post here in broken english, then all the power to them. If you don't like it then go retreat to a teet and weep, kiddy.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

This is one of the best ideas iv herd for this section lol.

Banned

Someone can make a hot thread of active servers, but I can't do that. Not enough time to look at all of them at the moment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast