• full myko farm server

47 54.65%
  • full myko farm server with bi-frost and items

20 23.26%
  • full myko farm server with bi-frost,items and Ardream

19 22.09%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

which server do you want?

This is a discussion on which server do you want? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe Wait what? I'm showing people that he is a scammer.... yet he plans to lead a ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Wait what? I'm showing people that he is a scammer.... yet he plans to lead a private server. That certainly has to do with stupidity and annoyance. On the contrary, talk about stupidity on your part.
    stop using words even you don't understand just to make urself look good man... quit it

Nik, seriously, why do you feel you have to do this in every topic. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    hey Andy.. how's it going? =D

Pm me your msn aga

Bump for Mattish, and oh I voted for full myko, no one needs the bif items. ^^

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Necton View Post
    stop using words even you don't understand just to make urself look good man... quit it
    Um are you serious? Just because English might not be your strong suit, and/or you lack an education, doesn't technically mean that the words I use are "complex".

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    It just feels right. Don't you? I would def want to know if the owner of the server was an ex-scammer.... I don't know about you guys.

Another 2 weeks existence server mattish?

But really... You bought or got all this stuff from Snoxd/twostars, vincent and flegy. As history (lol) as shown us... People with little to no experience or knowledge about developing are doomed to fail (As will this)... You got 100000 examples for that. And most recent one would be Reallizt.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    Another 2 weeks existence server mattish?

But really... You bought or got all this stuff from Snoxd/twostars, vincent and flegy. As history (lol) as shown us... People with little to no experience or knowledge about developing are doomed to fail (As will this)... You got 100000 examples for that. And most recent one would be Reallizt.
    what do u mean another 2 weeks? the last server i had may not of lasted long, but you learn from experience. yes i have baught stuff from people or traded, but 1 i certainly know, is that i know what im doing.
    like i said before if your not interested in playing here, then dont bother posting in the topic.
    i have baught nothing from flegy, flegy is an idiot.
    look at all the other servers, they were online once before they become good, look at KI it was online and failed. now look at it. anyways like i said above.

MrFunkz

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Um are you serious? Just because English might not be your strong suit, and/or you lack an education, doesn't technically mean that the words I use are "complex".

It just feels right. Don't you? I would def want to know if the owner of the server was an ex-scammer.... I don't know about you guys.
    How is this guy not banned yet? I haven't seen a decent post by him since I've started at Ko4Life.

Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    what do u mean another 2 weeks? the last server i had may not of lasted long, but you learn from experience. yes i have baught stuff from people or traded, but 1 i certainly know, is that i know what im doing.
    like i said before if your not interested in playing here, then dont bother posting in the topic.
    i have baught nothing from flegy, flegy is an idiot.
    look at all the other servers, they were online once before they become good, look at KI it was online and failed. now look at it. anyways like i said above.
    Just put up a picture of yourself and let people laugh to "I know what I'm doing".

Quote Originally Posted by MrFunkz View Post
    How is this guy not banned yet? I haven't seen a decent post by him since I've started at Ko4Life.
    You are obviously new here... you should know by now that I'm the community's asshole, been going at it for the past 3 years on here.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrFunkz View Post
    +1
    His job is to go to every post and say at first:
    1) this server gonna die,this server sucks,this server bla bla bla...etc
    2)..(after a while) come to this server its worth ..etc
    3)omg you need to wipe this server so new ppl can come to play like me-))

and in the end everything i say never said by him as usual right unbeat-))))

waiting for your flame or ignorance show ppl how mature you and how big you are in ko comunity tell them the stories about your clan-)

oh i forgot and last tell them that you have a physical life as anyone have you know (go to gym,workout,study ...think something more i cant think about everything-))))but you dont know how 4000 posts appear in your acc_))
    i think someone hacked your acc -)

AND LAST OF ALL I AM WRONG AS EVERYONE ELSE HERE RIGHT :P
    KISSES

Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    +1
    His job is to go to every post and say at first:
    1) this server gonna die,this server sucks,this server bla bla bla...etc
    2)..(after a while) come to this server its worth ..etc
    3)omg you need to wipe this server so new ppl can come to play like me-))

and in the end everything i say never said by him as usual right unbeat-))))

waiting for your flame or ignorance show ppl how mature you and how big you are in ko comunity tell them the stories about your clan-)

oh i forgot and last tell them that you have a physical life as anyone have you know (go to gym,workout,study ...think something more i cant think about everything-))))but you dont know how 4000 posts appear in your acc_))
    i think someone hacked your acc -)

AND LAST OF ALL I AM WRONG AS EVERYONE ELSE HERE RIGHT :P
    KISSES
    Can we try that in English please.

I want full farm knight empire server, not myko version

Banned

KE defently.

KE was the best times in KO

MYKO was just nice patch

MYKO stands for Malysian Knight Online. MYKO wasn't a version or a patch :P... but just like a USKO server that used to run on the KE version before it closed down in 2007.

coffiscithur

full ke pk server would be nice aswell:P

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast