• full myko farm server

47 54.65%
  • full myko farm server with bi-frost and items

20 23.26%
  • full myko farm server with bi-frost,items and Ardream

19 22.09%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

which server do you want?

This is a discussion on which server do you want? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mistaleet thecookiemonsta, tell me if thats a good or bad thing hehe I figured you were cookiemonsta ...
Page: 5

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mistaleet View Post
    thecookiemonsta, tell me if thats a good or bad thing hehe
    I figured you were cookiemonsta by your one post saying you pulled an all nighter on a beta.

<--- Panacea

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I couldn't have said it better. Sure I understand that these are 'international' forums, thus meaning that English isn't most of these people's main language,... but hey, it's not mine either. I do respect the people that try to speak out their opinions, but there is a difference of trying to speak out your opinions and trying to back them up, or "reason" with others while not knowing how to properly structure your sentence, or most importantly create meaning out of them. The point is, if people aren't very good at English, do state your opinions and you will most likely not get a response unless someone counters that opinion... but sometimes if you take it to the whole new level where you try to "argue/reason" your opinion and you can't do it in a way that is clear to all of us... then how can I not flame that?

On the other hand, what you said Sneak... "people are complete idiots". It's a gaming forum honestly. I hardly doubt that even 10% of these forums have a "legit" job or a "legit" future ahead of them. What I mean by that is that if you are already working that you have a high-class job that pays you more then a middle-class person... or that you are destined (I mean are highly likely) to finish your degree, which once again will lead you to a high-class payed occupation. Whole point being is that most of the people on these forums are highly uneducated or just on an average scale, thus why we see these "idiotic posts" flowing around these forums all the time. I might be immature at points, or highly annoying with my continuous flames... but that is a whole lot different then being an idiot and not knowing what you write down in your post like most of you do, which I generalize as stupidity.
    I generalize most of the posts on this forum as stupidity and idiocy as well, sex plęs?

I understand as well about people's English and grammatical skills not being "amazing", but it just seems to me alot of times just the way people comprehend certain things that are said just make them appear like dumbasses....Maybe they really are stupid, or perhaps something is just lost in the translation...

crap, that means you know my noob stats xD

Haha at least now you know what to go.

so ppl from the rest of the world has low IQ now?

Quote Originally Posted by Necton View Post
    so ppl from the rest of the world has low IQ now?
    I don't know, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    I don't know, do you?
    no not really.. not last time I checked atleast

You're lucky i'm at your side then nik<3.

However it is true that most of the people here are idiots in the eyes of the high average IQ people. But it's because of where they come from. East-european, south-european and middle east are the most popular regions for this game. And their educational system sucks like hell compared to the ones we got (most of those regions don't even have English in school).

Also it's a cliché that only the nerds, thus above average IQ, play games anymore. I'd say 70% of these boards are under achievers and will have an average if not below average wager when they start working.

Long post short. Idiots will stay idiots and there are a lot of idiots on this board. Discussing with them is like arguiing against a mulsim that the Koran is wrong and not the law.

The thing is nik you didnt come here to tell the people about the owner being an ex-scammer if that was true you wouldnt have continued flaming people. I wouldnt care if you actually were an asshole.

xiahou_yuan

oh wow so now the people from other countries have low IQ just because "mister Almighty" says so? that's almost as stupid as the guy that said Japan isn't part of Asia, but a seperate Island

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

oh and Nick, if you do all those things you just said, how come you spend so much time on these forums and playing this game? shouldn't you be doing sports atm. oh no wait, you should be at school, oops wait wait wait, you are at the gym right? hmm or maybe u are studying?
    oh no, my mistake, you are playing a game called knight online, declared yourself the best player ever, play 24/7 and still have the nerve to say you have a life

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Do u know for ''edit'' option u fucking mexican ? U spam like 5 posts one after other,and ur taking about dumbness u dumb fuck.DAMMMMMMMMNNNNN I wish u somehow spawn next to me so I can fucking bash ur head in u fucktard.Damn....
    Hahaha nice to imagine where am i from but its ok i am from mexican if you want to be like this-)

plz diccy dont be uspet,i will tell everyone to play with you ok??

you are a good boy....

RIGHT?
    C MON WE ARE ALL FRIENDS HERE PLZ DONT GET ARGUE AGAIN .

DONT FORGET... WE ALL LOVE YOU.. KISSES

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by theunbeatable View Post
    well even if he was, i don't see him on anymore... And that wasn't to declare my status on these forums, it was just a way of saying "say something stupid, and be prepared to be flamed"

i still don't understand. You really need to either use a good translator properly or just not say anything.

Ok ok you got me there. I got no friends, i got no life. Let me take a tissue cause my eyes are watering and my care cup is |_|... Lol.

This always happens. The rejects to my clan always tend to beg when it's time to join the clan and pretty much suck my dick while they are at... But when they realize that they can't get in, they start flaming. It's ok there necton,... If you feel that me rejecting was a bit too harsh, please do continue on.
    anyone got a translator for bitty is kind of retard in language section.
    Anything he wants he can see and answer it anything he dont he says need translator so plz help that child read right its not its fault who have a little problem.
    It need just a little help and some love with it thats all:d:d

Default Awww

Look at all the kindergartners arguing, shouldn't you kids be in school?

Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    You're lucky i'm at your side then nik<3.

Discussing with them is like arguiing against a mulsim that the Koran is wrong and not the law.
    this shows that you are one of the idiots too

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    this shows that you are one of the idiots too
    This shows the level of maturity (low) and how prejudgmental (high) you are. As are many on these boards.

Banned

Its going way off topic

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast