• full myko farm server

47 54.65%
  • full myko farm server with bi-frost and items

20 23.26%
  • full myko farm server with bi-frost,items and Ardream

19 22.09%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

which server do you want?

This is a discussion on which server do you want? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SnEaKy I know this will end up with me getting some flames for it but whatever. In ...
Page: 11

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    I know this will end up with me getting some flames for it but whatever. In my personal "opinion", if you're not from the US or Canada, it just seems like your IQ is hell of a lot lower than the "norm".
    I suggest that you look at the average IQ statistics per country all over the world and look how false that statement is.

Next to that, Iq doesn't mean shit at national lvl. .

And well, US has been "importing" a lot of talents (how many immigrants have come to the US during the last century?). Not to mention this is about "average". Certainly you have many of the brightest in the world but if you are talking about average, I think you are wrong to think US and Canada should be anywhere near the top or above the "norm".

Does it surprise you that you get flamed when you call other nationalities, and indirectly their inhabitants stupid? So yup, you deserve to get flamed.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 06-05-2010 at 11:09 AM.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I suggest that you look at the average IQ statistics per country all over the world and look how false that statement is.

Next to that, Iq doesn't mean shit at national lvl. .

And well, US has been "importing" a lot of talents (how many immigrants have come to the US during the last century?). Not to mention this is about "average". Certainly you have many of the brightest in the world but if you are talking about average, I think you are wrong to think US and Canada should be anywhere near the top or above the "norm".

Does it surprise you that you get flamed when you call other nationalities, and indirectly their inhabitants stupid? So yup, you deserve to get flamed.
    The average IQ of the nations is not represented on these forums simply because these forums don't consist of the entire 7 billion population. What he was trying to say that the people that are part of these forums, are mostly the ones that are underachievers and the ones that most likely are a part of the 'low IQ' group of their nation.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    The average IQ of the nations is not represented on these forums simply because these forums don't consist of the entire 7 billion population. What he was trying to say that the people that are part of these forums, are mostly the ones that are underachievers and the ones that most likely are a part of the 'low IQ' group of their nation.
    It was wrong to talk about Iq's and nationalities in the first place. Nationality has nothing to do with how smart or stupid people are on forums.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    It was wrong to talk about Iq's and nationalities in the first place. Nationality has nothing to do with how smart or stupid people are on forums.
    It's true and it's irrelevant... I guess it would have been better said that the forums contain mostly of the worldwide's underachievers and lower IQ then the average person people.

this topic should have been closed long time ago.. do the mods work shift now? :S

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

why can't you kids ever play nice?

Will be giving out late warnings once I find the nerves to go through all those pages of, well... whatever this is.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011