• full myko farm server

47 54.65%
  • full myko farm server with bi-frost and items

20 23.26%
  • full myko farm server with bi-frost,items and Ardream

19 22.09%
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

which server do you want?

This is a discussion on which server do you want? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe In this case it is. I rejected your application a few times... you begged me a ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    In this case it is. I rejected your application a few times... you begged me a few more times, and I reject you a few more times... and now you are all pissy. It's ok. It is sometimes hard to be playing a game that you suck at.
    come man.. when did I apply last time? stop writing like u know whats goin on in my head.

MrFunkz

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    In this case it is. I rejected your application a few times... you begged me a few more times, and I reject you a few more times... and now you are all pissy. It's ok. It is sometimes hard to be playing a game that you suck at.
    Grats on your 3,801th flame post.

Just an notice Nick if thats ur real name... i wont replying to ur posts anymore cuz I dun want to sink down to ur level.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Necton View Post
    come man.. when did I apply last time? stop writing like u know whats goin on in my head.
    Where do you get the idea that I'm psychic? I'm just telling you what the typical people that kiss ass to get in the clan and then start flaming routine goes like.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFunkz View Post
    Thanks, appreciate it.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arca_ View Post
    You should know that's camaz0tz's status and not yours. Try to make your own reputation and not steal someone else's
    Nik is just camaz0tz 2000 xD , new and improved version of him (spamming @ every ko related topic)

Quote Originally Posted by MrFunkz View Post
    rofl , epic quote ;d.

on topic : isnt this thread senseless? there is a lot of ps's ,if you dont have the enough knowledge + money you gonna fail , its a monopoly .

i actually dont mind nick. i want to know these things such as if the server owner was an ex-scammer and what are his previous experiences.

even though i dont reconmend that nick fights with like 90% of the people who talk to him, he at least contributes to the ko4life community.

xiahou_yuan

hahahaah Decerto and UNbeat, 2 nolife flamers.
    I wonder when they will start flaming each other... hahahahah I'll need popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    hahahaah Decerto and UNbeat, 2 nolife flamers.
    I wonder when they will start flaming each other... hahahahah I'll need popcorn
    "no-life". I like that. Done my university year, got no summer job... just sitting at home most the day and 1-2 hours spent on playing sports daily and chilling with friends on weekends as they have summer jobs unlike me... if that's a "no-life" definition, then I'm good with that .

dude unbeatable every time that i log to see these forums , you're flaming any1 ... not being rude or atacking you ..but .. is there any reason to do that? do you get fun by doing that?.. or its your hobby?.. If you dont like something just leave it , dont complain/fight with ppl every1 have his own opinion/thought.

peace.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Probably has to do with the fact that most people are complete idiots. I don't mind what Nik says, because 90% of the time I agree with him, half the time he's pointing out things that an 8 year old would know and which most of this community doesn't seem to have the ability to comprehend it.

I know this will end up with me getting some flames for it but whatever. In my personal "opinion", if you're not from the US or Canada, it just seems like your IQ is hell of a lot lower than the "norm".

well said +1

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mistaleet View Post
    well said +1
    mista what was your name on the KI beta?

thecookiemonsta, tell me if thats a good or bad thing hehe

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    dude unbeatable every time that i log to see these forums , you're flaming any1 ... not being rude or atacking you ..but .. is there any reason to do that? do you get fun by doing that?.. or its your hobby?.. If you dont like something just leave it , dont complain/fight with ppl every1 have his own opinion/thought.

peace.
    Gaming slash gaming forums in general have led me into flaming the people in these sort of to say "virtual worlds". I'm gonna keep it short and clean... yes in a way it is my hobby to flame people, just due to the fact that I can go on responding without getting frustrated one bit even if it is the whole forum against me, while on the other side, people that think they could counter my arguments/flames, try to do so and when they see they don't succeed (which happens 99% of the time), their next successful post contains of more swearing then anything else, thus clearly depicting that I've bursted their bubble, which always puts a smile on my face. You might think it's silly... but from my point of view there I always love a smile on my face, or in this case a good laugh, of the people that "try" to flame back.

Quote Originally Posted by SnEaKy View Post
    Probably has to do with the fact that most people are complete idiots. I don't mind what Nik says, because 90% of the time I agree with him, half the time he's pointing out things that an 8 year old would know and which most of this community doesn't seem to have the ability to comprehend it.

I know this will end up with me getting some flames for it but whatever. In my personal "opinion", if you're not from the US or Canada, it just seems like your IQ is hell of a lot lower than the "norm".
    I couldn't have said it better. Sure I understand that these are 'international' forums, thus meaning that English isn't most of these people's main language,... but hey, it's not mine either. I do respect the people that try to speak out their opinions, but there is a difference of trying to speak out your opinions and trying to back them up, or "reason" with others while not knowing how to properly structure your sentence, or most importantly create meaning out of them. The point is, if people aren't very good at English, do state your opinions and you will most likely not get a response unless someone counters that opinion... but sometimes if you take it to the whole new level where you try to "argue/reason" your opinion and you can't do it in a way that is clear to all of us... then how can I not flame that?

On the other hand, what you said Sneak... "people are complete idiots". It's a gaming forum honestly. I hardly doubt that even 10% of these forums have a "legit" job or a "legit" future ahead of them. What I mean by that is that if you are already working that you have a high-class job that pays you more then a middle-class person... or that you are destined (I mean are highly likely) to finish your degree, which once again will lead you to a high-class payed occupation. Whole point being is that most of the people on these forums are highly uneducated or just on an average scale, thus why we see these "idiotic posts" flowing around these forums all the time. I might be immature at points, or highly annoying with my continuous flames... but that is a whole lot different then being an idiot and not knowing what you write down in your post like most of you do, which I generalize as stupidity.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast