• full myko farm server

47 54.65%
  • full myko farm server with bi-frost and items

20 23.26%
  • full myko farm server with bi-frost,items and Ardream

19 22.09%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

which server do you want?

This is a discussion on which server do you want? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by KingNick This shows the level of maturity (low) and how prejudgmental (high) you are. As are many ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    This shows the level of maturity (low) and how prejudgmental (high) you are. As are many on these boards.
    im telling you that you are one of these idiots around the boards , get over it

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    The thing is nik you didnt come here to tell the people about the owner being an ex-scammer if that was true you wouldnt have continued flaming people. I wouldnt care if you actually were an asshole.
    I'm not getting the point of this post Andy. I started off telling people that Mattish (UltiMat) is a scammer, giving a heads up to the people that are even thinking of trying the server... unfourtanetly we got carried off topic a bit, but I don't particularly see any harm in that.

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    oh wow so now the people from other countries have low IQ just because "mister Almighty" says so? that's almost as stupid as the guy that said Japan isn't part of Asia, but a seperate Island

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

oh and Nick, if you do all those things you just said, how come you spend so much time on these forums and playing this game? shouldn't you be doing sports atm. oh no wait, you should be at school, oops wait wait wait, you are at the gym right? hmm or maybe u are studying?
    oh no, my mistake, you are playing a game called knight online, declared yourself the best player ever, play 24/7 and still have the nerve to say you have a life
    Please tell me how can I not flame this? Here I will re-quote what I said.

""no-life". I like that. Done my university year, got no summer job... just sitting at home most the day and 1-2 hours spent on playing sports daily and chilling with friends on weekends as they have summer jobs unlike me... if that's a "no-life" definition, then I'm good with that . "

Now compare your post with mine and I'm BEGGING YOU, please use your knowledge for this one.

In case you still don't get what's wrong,... from my post it clearly means that I'm done my university year, got no summer job, thus meaning that I have nothing to do the whole day. Out of the 16-18 hours that I'm awake I use 1-2 hours to play sports, and rest I'm free. Over weekends I'm never home, it's kind of stupid if you want me to confirm this but you can ask Blanqo (the guy whose C-West account I'm playing) and he will tell you that I never log in over weekends as I'm simply not home the whole weekend.

Anyways now that I've EVEN explained myself (hopefully clearly for you to understand).... I'm hoping that you realize that your "questions" are a direct example of an idiotic post that was answered in my previous post, which I have quoted for you in this post as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    anyone got a translator for bitty is kind of retard in language section.
    Anything he wants he can see and answer it anything he dont he says need translator so plz help that child read right its not its fault who have a little problem.
    It need just a little help and some love with it thats all:d:d
    Once again man, I try... I even read your sentences a few times to understand what you are trying to say... but the most I can connect is 3 or so words.

ps. "Bitty" isn't a word... well it is, but it's def not a commonly used word in English, and especially doesn't fit in your sentence, just like most of the other words.

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    im telling you that you are one of these idiots around the boards , get over it
    Auch that hurts!

Oh seriously before coming to bad mouth someone learn to read and get facts before accusing someone or something... (pointing to my post of immaturity and prejudgment yet again..) See it's like talking to muslim that Koran ain't the law.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    Auch that hurts!

Oh seriously before coming to bad mouth someone learn to read and get facts before accusing someone or something... (pointing to my post of immaturity and prejudgment yet again..) See it's like talking to muslim that Koran ain't the law.
    Don't most educated beings spell it "Qur'an" instead of using a term that certainly kids with a Speak 'N Spell must have come up with.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I'm not getting the point of this post Andy. I started off telling people that Mattish (UltiMat) is a scammer, giving a heads up to the people that are even thinking of trying the server... unfourtanetly we got carried off topic a bit, but I don't particularly see any harm in that.

""no-life". I like that. Done my university year, got no summer job... just sitting at home most the day and 1-2 hours spent on playing sports daily and chilling with friends on weekends as they have summer jobs unlike me... if that's a "no-life" definition, then I'm good with that . "

Now compare your post with mine and I'm BEGGING YOU, please use your knowledge for this one.

In case you still don't get what's wrong,... from my post it clearly means that I'm done my university year, got no summer job, thus meaning that I have nothing to do the whole day. Out of the 16-18 hours that I'm awake I use 1-2 hours to play sports, and rest I'm free. Over weekends I'm never home, it's kind of stupid if you want me to confirm this but you can ask Blanqo (the guy whose C-West account I'm playing) and he will tell you that I never log in over weekends as I'm simply not home the whole weekend.

Anyways now that I've EVEN explained myself (hopefully clearly for you to understand).... I'm hoping that you realize that your "questions" are a direct example of an idiotic post that was answered in my previous post, which I have quoted for you in this post as well.

Once again man, I try... I even read your sentences a few times to understand what you are trying to say... but the most I can connect is 3 or so words.

ps. "Bitty" isn't a word... well it is, but it's def not a commonly used word in English, and especially doesn't fit in your sentence, just like most of the other words.
    bitty its your nickname to me it suit more to you than theunbeatable (because you arent-)))) as i c you understood the rest of my english and i c that the ppl give love to you as i asked thats nice keep going bitty

Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    bitty its your nickname to me it suit more to you than theunbeatable (because you arent-)))) as i c you understood the rest of my english and i c that the ppl give love to you as i asked thats nice keep going bitty
    Google Translate

just for you bitty

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post

xiahou_yuan

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post

Ok I was wrong, you have a life, sitting home all day is a full time job ya know.

Ok I was wrong, you have a life, sitting home all day is a full time job ya know.
    It kind of is. Think of it as a summer vacation to your job... as it's a summer break to my university year.

am wondering what are the mods doing... this flamefest starts to be boring :/

MrFunkz

I get paid to sit at my house, it all depends on your career.

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    am wondering what are the mods doing... this flamefest starts to be boring :/
    Yeah it's kind of one-sided as usual when I'm involved. Oh wellz for me it's still some entertainment and little up-rise to these forums.

i like turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    i like turtles.
    i like snails.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHCxdlZ7G18]YouTube - THE SNAIL (REMI GAILLARD)[/ame]

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast