View Poll Results: which?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • full myko farm server

    47 54.65%
  • full myko farm server with bi-frost and items

    20 23.26%
  • full myko farm server with bi-frost,items and Ardream

    19 22.09%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 156

which server do you want?

This is a discussion on which server do you want? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Jews are the cause to all world problems...
Page: 9


  1. #121
    Senior Member easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Jews are the cause to all world problems

  2. #122
    xiahou_yuan
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomasr View Post
    your a fat nerd with no friends that all he does all day is sit on the computer talking to ppl on the internet.. i hope you will burn in hell you stupid fuck..

    oh and to the muslim idiot, dont be upset cuz jews are so sucssesful, its okay. pethatic arabs..
    where's Hitler when we need em
    stupid jew

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomasr View Post
    your a fat nerd with no friends that all he does all day is sit on the computer talking to ppl on the internet.. i hope you will burn in hell you stupid fuck..

    oh and to the muslim idiot, dont be upset cuz jews are so sucssesful, its okay. pethatic arabs..
    lol I'm sorry that I don't spend my whole day's time roaming around the streets searching for pennies.... I tend to use my summer vacation (which is 4 months long for me) differently then you do.



    OH and here is the latest picture of my so called "fat nerd ass". The guy on the right with the cup.




    Quote Originally Posted by UltiMat View Post
    ok, yes im Mattish, people change, im only here to provide a server for people to play on, ive put hard work into all my stuff i put onto this server.
    if your looking for some sort of medal out of catching me out you wont get it.
    some people grow up unbeatable, some dont, i still have a pasion for playing KO which is why i have put this server online.
    even before you posted who i "used" to be, people liked my other server, which will change nothing.
    like i said i listen to people, and all i want to do or provide a services for people to play.
    im even going to, on official buy a dedi server.
    if you feel you still have some sort of hate for me, then i personally couldnt careless, its been over 2 years and people still hold grudges, pretty sad if you ask me.
    i havnt made you come and play my server, so if your not interested in it then dont, as i couldnt careless.
    just as some information unbeatable i could name 3 top servers online right now all with ex-scammer, owners but im not that sort of person to snitch, for my personal gain.
    thanks for reading anyway <3
    You are "still passionate about playing KO"? This is a whole lot different. This is running a server and not playing.

    I don't hate you, and I don't like you. I just have the usual feeling that I have towards every scammer out there and I try to bring out the truth in order to sort of make the scammer pay for his previous actions.

    People don't change. As you've probably heard many people say on these forums... "once a scammer, always a scammer", and I tend to stick to that phrase and believe it. For all we know you are probably just making this server to gain a few bucks and then shut down the server,... which still is a scam, even though it might not be as a direct one as you've experienced in the past.

    As for other owners of top servers, please do name a few names as I am extremely interested in hearing this. Or was that just you saying so it doesn't make you seem all that bad?

  4. #124
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    You are "still passionate about playing KO"? This is a whole lot different. This is running a server and not playing.

    I don't hate you, and I don't like you. I just have the usual feeling that I have towards every scammer out there and I try to bring out the truth in order to sort of make the scammer pay for his previous actions.

    People don't change. As you've probably heard many people say on these forums... "once a scammer, always a scammer", and I tend to stick to that phrase and believe it. For all we know you are probably just making this server to gain a few bucks and then shut down the server,... which still is a scam, even though it might not be as a direct one as you've experienced in the past.

    As for other owners of top servers, please do name a few names as I am extremely interested in hearing this. Or was that just you saying so it doesn't make you seem all that bad?
    yes im passionate about KO still, people do and can change... who doesnt run a KO server to make money? look at KI they have made over 20k and now the server is dying they decide to make a new one, i wonder why? im making this server for my friends and others to play on, there hasnt been 1 good server yet of myKO type. If i was going to do anything of the sort u really think im going to put in around 200$ a month to rip people off? of course not. the names i know of will not be named and shamed as they are providing good server and like i said im not here to provide names as im not a snitch.
    like i said im not here for a popularity contest, like me or hate me i couldnt care.
    anyway im only in here to read my topic, for the people who want what i posted so i wont post anymore here thanks.

  5. #125
    tomasr
    Guest

    Default

    lol, ur just a kid.. and dont talk about noses when u have that gaint nose rofl u ugly piece of shit.. and jews dont need to look for pennys cuz thay know how to make money and a lot of it unlike losers like u and ur family.. a 17yrs old kid got brain washed and now his a nazi haha sick world.. its amazing what jealousy can make to ppl..

  6. #126
    paperownz
    Guest

    Default

    It's funny how this topic keep changing the subject. Where are the Mods? This forum becoming all about flaming each other.

    On Topic: I think this server going to fail due to your past record on this forum and there is too many server out there. If you make a server just like MYKO(same exp and drops) I think most of the people are going to quit since no one wants to exp on PS.

    Guys can't we all just get along? Is there like any rewards for flaming each other? Seriously, most of us here are all grown up and we still act like bunch of immature. I'll say it again this is just a forum and not real life.

  7. #127
    Senior Member Necton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden (From KOSOVO)
    Posts
    723

    Default

    wow.. tomsrd should be suspended for a week atleast.. I dunno how u have a heart to show this kind of video to insult muslims.. only a stupid jew can do this... u wanna see my pictures I took from Poland (Auchwitz) then u wont be smiling for lol dumbass

  8. #128
    tomasr
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necton View Post
    wow.. tomsrd should be suspended for a week atleast.. I dunno how u have a heart to show this kind of video to insult muslims.. only a stupid jew can do this... u wanna see my pictures I took from Poland (Auchwitz) then u wont be smiling for lol dumbass

    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WOWOWOWOWOWOW

    that video is terror that stinky muslims did in israel you stupid idiott!!!!!

  9. #129
    Senior Member Necton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sweden (From KOSOVO)
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomasr View Post
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WOWOWOWOWOWOW

    that video is terror that stinky muslims did in israel you stupid idiott!!!!!
    that video is what fundamentalists did.. not muslims ok? 2 different things.. im a muslim, do u see me blow up things? no u don't. So stop having prejudices about muslims.

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomasr View Post
    lol, ur just a kid.. and dont talk about noses when u have that gaint nose rofl u ugly piece of shit.. and jews dont need to look for pennys cuz thay know how to make money and a lot of it unlike losers like u and ur family.. a 17yrs old kid got brain washed and now his a nazi haha sick world.. its amazing what jealousy can make to ppl..
    lol I got a big nose? Ok sure, that's the first time I hear that... but please stop cause I'm crying. Honestly, I'm not gonna QQ like you... me: "jews got big noses", you: "omfg STFU MAN wtf is wrong with u u muslim turk".
    Anyways I'm a 20 year old kid... not a 17 year old kid. I would just like to say that I've enjoyed reading about the Holocaust and it put a smile on my face to hear that millions of Jews died. Thank you.

  11. #131
    Senior Member easty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomasr View Post
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WOWOWOWOWOWOW

    that video is terror that stinky muslims did in israel you stupid idiott!!!!!

  12. #132
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    No wonder why the half world hates jews If ur that successfull and full with money pls do us a favor and gtfo

  13. #133
    Senior Member mistaleet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    161

    Default

    rofl this topic is blown way out haha

    1. (this relates to the topic omg :O) mattish even if you say you changed would anyone believe you? seriously you already lied about being mattish and only confessing now since you got caught.

    2. all this flaming on jews reminds me of south park rofl. although i dont think you guys should rip on eachother's ethnicity too much. every ethnicity has its assholes

  14. #134
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    lol I got a big nose? Ok sure, that's the first time I've enjoyed reading about the Holocaust and it put a smile on my face to hear that millions of Jews died. Thank you.
    Nice to know you're anti-sematic... Mind telling us why?

    About Muslims and Jews.

    I am a Jew, i have nothing against Muslims. I have something against TERRORISTS, which happen to be muslims, that doesn't mean you people need to hate Muslims.

    About the Jew part. WTF is all this hate against Jews? That person saying I'm happy the Jews died? and the other person saying the Jews ruin the world? Grow up people.

    Now if someone here comes and says Jews are murderers it will just prove how little you know. Let's just talk a bit out Israel and it's surrounding countries.

    Israel is under attack by some of the arabic countries surrounding it. But let's talk just about Gaza for now. Do you guys know that Gaza keeps shooting missiles at Israel? keeps trying to attack us? For example Ashdod has been under attack for a long time, and when Israel finally said enough is enough and went into Gaza to kill the TERRORISTS some uneducated people go and call Israel murderers.

    I'm not gonna go on about this cause I can go on for ages, this isn't the place.

    So stop your flaming and hating.

    BTW if you are hate Jews please tell me why is that.

  15. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    I'm not a Jew or a Muslim. I'm a Serbian Orthodoxs. To answer your question I simply don't like Jews. Where I live, and the Jews that I've meet through-out my school years are all a bunch of selfish self-centered fucks... now don't get me started the parts they take into western politics and their Zionest media.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •